You ever think about asking out a girl who's physically disfigured? Think about it...

You ever think about asking out a girl who's physically disfigured? Think about it, no man has probably ever shown any sort of interest in a woman like this. She's just as desperate for love as any robot here, she would eat out of the palm of your hand. And when the sexytimes rolled around, you just have to turn off the lights and you don't have to see her uglyness.

Attached: 1456270694647-int.jpg (570x765, 65K)

Oh whatever fuck off. Its about shapes not colors. Id fuck a green puke colored bitch any day of the week

Yeah because I'm disfigured as fuck too. I used to be friends with an amputee in school but she turned me down too. Ended up getting a normie boyfriend. I'll never escape this shithole.

I don't think about asking out any girl because none of them want me.
They're not desperate for love, they're desperate for Chad.
They're not introverted, they're only extroverted for Chad.

>no man has probably ever shown any sort of interest in a woman like this.
Bruh i have to compete against some 20 other betas to get a girl like that and i will be the biggest loser in that group
Fuck off

I think she would be offended if she thought that I only chose her because I thought nobody else wanted her.

I've never found one, but I wouldn't mind seeing her face if I loved her. Scars and such aren't a disqualifying factor.

whatever dude that girl still has 20guys a week hit on her

>I think she would be offended if I chose her

Fixed that for you.

Youre forgetting that we are also disfigured except on the inside.

if only there were any of those in my shabby social circle

why did you post an attractive girl on the OP? this is a big problem with robots, they honestly think anything short of model-tier is average or even ugly; robots' standards are fucking unreal, no one ever posts ugly or even average-looking girls, just girls with minor imperfections

She's like an 8+ even with the birthmark faggot

that's gotta be the mildest port wine stain I've seen, you better believe any hot-blooded man wouldn't mind something like that

My wife is pretty bad but that's not why we got together, it's just a separate detail.

>Think about it, no man has probably ever shown any sort of interest in a woman like this.
That is where you are wrong friend

If she's only going to be a picture to me, and there's no extra cost for a good picture over a mediocre or bad one, the picture better be damn good.

Note that this is why robots don't have any success with online dating, the same applies the other way around.

Attached: 1321147889461.png (1377x1525, 74K)

Bitch reminds of the shit Zuko had on his face I fuck the shit out of her

>You ever think about asking out a girl who's physically disfigured?
no

I gaurantee you pic related has hundreds of guys in her inbox.

Girls like this get hit on ten times more than regular hot girls, cuz dudes think they're easy lays for the (wrong) reasons you stated.

Fuck you, I have burn scars similar to that and have been turned down be girls who look worse than me. Your pic has probably fucked eight guys in the same week she took that picture.

Theres literally a fetish for this. Also makeup.

Get lost roastie, girls will never be robots.

If she has a cool Scar like Zukko