Tfw still playing this game

>tfw still playing this game
Am I a 21 old "bloomer" my frens?
I don't even know what the fuck is this something but whatever

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-231258.png (1280x720, 592K)

What game is this? Looks like Saints Row or some other knockoff of an early 00s GTA.

nah twisted metal is one of the greatest games ever

dont ever think otherwise

i am still playing doom from 1993

I'm still playing master of orion from 1993.

greet your Messenger friend from me

why the fuck are you playing on android you absolute plen. also whats wrong with playing twisted metal it's a solid game bar the clunky controls

>chadface
>fucking messenger
BTFO

>chadface
this guy is a pajeet

Been playing Vagrant Story all fucking morning on an emulator. Good to know people are still playing the classics

Attached: 7469602.png (600x600, 259K)

It's Twisted Metal, you stupid fucking pleb.

It was a great series. Sony had the chance to revive it but botched it with a broken online mode in the 2012 release for PS3 as well as not bringing back all the classic characters. Sony is a shitty soulless company. Twisted Metal in the right hands made for the current gen would be such an amazing game to play.

He's literally a fucking 2/10 what chadface are you talking about? Probably one of his incel bros

looks like we got ourselves a zoomer here. it's twisted metal you dumbass tidepod ass stuffer

You are a zoomer.

I'm 22 and playing some WOT Blitz because of shitty PC.

well i guess i have no idea how to judge males, i'm not a fag at the end of the day

>He's literally a fucking 2/10 what chadface are you talking about?
Incel cope.

>well i guess i have no idea how to judge males, i'm not a fag at the end of the day
the excuse of the insecure 12 year old
this site is 18+ only lad

Nice bait, well you see, i don't know how to judge males as i merely looked at his chin, looked larger than mine, i assumed he looked attractive because in my head the chin is the only attractive trait of a male. i don't know how to judge male faces because why would i learn how to do that? i will never need to judge a male in my life since i'm not a faggot and don't want to fuck men.

Now, you can call me a 12 year old all you like, but at the end if the day i don't see a reason for me to know which male looks attractive and which doesn't,
I want you to fuck off and stop baiting for (you)s

have you ever seen a movie in your life? have you seen male actors? are you capable of basic pattern recognition?

lel look at the damage control
you're probably actually underage too. have you never had friends when you were a kid? when you were asked if a dude was handsome this was always the excuse young lads like yerself would use.
>muh "im not gay so how would i know?!"