Sry4blogpost I feel like a desperate piece of shit pls respond

Hey everybody, first time posting here, because I'm really in despair rn. I'm considering breaking up with my qt 3.14 Asian gf.

Yesterday my gf of 4 years told me - we were drinking a bit and then somehow came to the topic of exes - that a week or so before we became a couple (we were dating before that for 3 weeks) she still was meeting her ex and having sex with him.

I'm a guy, and I know, if she told me this at that time, I would have stopped seeing her and we wouldn't be a couple now, because that's a no go for me. If you're dating someone seriously with the intention of finding a permanent monogamous partner, you shouldn't see others on the side or even have sex with them and the worst is with her ex.

And now I'm feeling like my relationship is build upon a lie. Because telling something that isn't true and not telling something that is true is a lie in my eyes. Both ways.

When I told her "think it the other way round, you wouldn't have wanted to see me again, if I did the same thing, right?" She just agreed. God fucking shitx I feel fucking miserable.

She wasn't even actually sure if it was a week before or after we said we're a couple.

Attached: 1559823572290.png (640x759, 317K)

>She wasn't even actually sure if it was a week before or after we said we're a couple.
Wow. That would definitely clinch it for me. Time to drop that ho like a fistful of hot garbage.

Did you have any similar experience?

The really hard thing is that I always told her "I don't care, as long as you tell me the WHOLE truth, I don't want some shit to come up years after we're a couple or something" and now this happens.

Other than this shit she's really supportive, she does really miss me, supports me (helped me to stop drugs etc). But I was really considering marrying her. I'm really

I'm really on either spectrum
>break up, get a new gf, similar to her, but being more attentive (telling me the whole truths right away etc)
>accept it and tell myself that it doesn't matter now, it would've back then, but it doesn't now

Really needs some qualified advice. Fuck my life

you shouldn't be asking this place of all places

I definitely get what you mean tho, I'd be pissed as hell as well, but, well
it's up to you to decide whether she's worth it or not
it's not like she's still seeing him right?

Well, now you will always have this doubt in the back of your mind, it will haunt you till the end. And nothing will change that. I would break up with her, but ima a BPD person so its my nature to dump people that are close t me.

Well then fuck off retard, we're on r9k not chadchan

Girls always do this, they are never celebate, the sex will fade from one fellow to the next, because they are selfish whores

It's been 4 years and you aren't guaranteed to find someone as good as her again. It's obviously a shit situation but if you weigh it up to all the years of loyalty it's not worth breaking up over.

No. She's not. A few weeks into our relationship I made it clear that I want her to cut all ropes with any exes, because I did too (I had way more partners than the three she was with, one 2 year rl, 1 one night stand and one 3 month rl she had). And she complied with it and applied it, although very reluctantly when it came to her two non ons rl.

The thing is the ex topic came on and off throughout these 4 years and we always fight to the bring of breaking up. I wanna be done with the topic, no new shit, just know everything and seal the coffin you know?

She's been loyal as fuck in these years. She never cheated and never gave me a feeling that she would/could (I'm more attractive than her btw and this us not my statement but hers and from others).

You think so? Can you tell me a bit more? Your words are calming user.

There are no attractive women in the world who are 100% loyal. Either date someone you mog completely or learn to lie to yourself.

To add on to my earlier point, at least she's not cheating on you when she became serious about you. Starting the relationship, you didn't know each other that well.

Last post, if you break up with her. It will be extremely easy for her to recover and find a better dude than you. If she's supposedly an attractive woman, you are completely disposable to her nobody how dramatic she acts. She will get over it soon. You stand to lose more, but you might luck out and find someone better.

be thankful she saved you a lifetime of hurt. dont be vindictive, dont be dramatic, just say by and cut her loose

I mean I'm not weird to expect someone I'm dating (we kissed, dated etc) to not be fucking someone else, if they want to get into a serious committed relationship with me, right?

I do mog her, and although she may find somebody fast, I won't be alone for long too. However you're right. She's "colder" than me. I recognized that she's getting over things pretty fast.

Your words speak truth, stranger. Care to give me another one for my journey?

>I'm not weird to expect someone I'm dating
It's not weird to expect that from her at all, but all women are weird. They need to be fucking someone because they have validation issues.
>I do mog her, and although she may find somebody fast, I won't be alone for long too.
You should dump her ass then. If she values you she may beg and come crawling back, assuming you are truly mogging her. If you decide to be with her, she will know her place more. At worst, she will not care which means you understand she isn't "the one" then find someone else who cares. This is a power play move and you win in either scenario.

Maybe I should add the following:

I've also had a lot more women than she had men (she was with 3 and one of those was an one night stand, also don't know how to deal with that). Also she told me that I can be with other women, but only if I don't fall in love with them and only stay with her (since 3 months we have a long distance relationship, because I moved for a job, but I didn't fuck other women). That's why I'm not even wanting vengeance or shit. However I've got the feeling that we're like, how should I put it, it's strange, if we break up, I know that we'll both be strangers pretty fast and after all these years it seems strange to not have her as a constant in my life.

The thing why I'm so rustled is why's she telling me this after all this? And why's she fucking up the small timeframe we have when we finally see each other in person after weeks?

All women are crazy, sometimes they need to create drama for themselves to feel excited

Btw, are you white or black? I get some kind of vibe you might be black.

Like, the 1st 1 - 2months we were an official couple, she also was meeting her ex (with whom she had an open relationship before we met and that's also the guy she was fucking a week before we got together), because she had uni exams and he was a tutor at her math classes and she had difficulties to pass these exams. She was studying with him at that time too and now I'm just thinking she was meeting him and doing whatever (although I don't think she's that kind of a women, but now I don't know).

Like fuck the 1st 1 - 2months we were an official couple, she also was meeting her ex (with whom she had an open relationship before we met and that's also the guy she was fucking a week before we got together), because she had uni exams and he was a tutor at her math classes and she had difficulties to pass these exams. She was studying with him at that time too and now I'm just thinking she was meeting him and doing whatever (although I don't think she's that kind of a women, but now I don't know