There are femanons here right now with really cute small titties

>there are femanons here right now with really cute small titties

Attached: btvFOxL.jpg (750x1171, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/IBlameTheWine/submitted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there are femanons here
I wouldn't get your hopes up

tfw my small titties are the only cute thing about me and everything else is gross

im sure your butthole is cute too, girl buttholes are almost always cute

what type of stuff are you into though
looking for a femanon discord friend

how gross is your dick? :3

Holy fuck these are the perfect tits.

yea shes really cute

Attached: LaQgqeA.jpg (1154x1536, 376K)

What's the sauce for these? Got a name or link?

Aw, a post on here actually made me feel good about myself for once. Thanks OP

reddit.com/user/IBlameTheWine/submitted/
its her

i leave for 5 minutes and already 3 (You)s
here are my boobs, posted in /soc/ last night
i think people here would enjoy

Attached: bobs.png (874x1162, 1.16M)

PLS let me pinch your nips

so like are we gonna get married now??

Not bad imo.
Do you have hips or are you shaped like a boy?

>/soc/
The loneliness makes me wander over there once in a while, and I regret it every time.

Cute smol chest. Now if you had a squishy butt you would have the perfect combo.

barely desu
i'd say it's mostly because i'm skinny as fuck

wannabe my sticcy spooky skelly gf

I wanna squeeze you like a pillow

>skinny as fuck
Are you saying that like that's a bad thing? Because I am, too, and I'm really only attracted to girls of about my own body-type. Of course, the evidence is that they're not attracted to me, so whatever.

>skinny as fuck
It's not a bad look. MUCH better than being a chunky goblin.

gross origiriri

liking small tits is an incel cope method. you'll never get a gf with big tits so your standards lower over time to one where you'd settle for a chestlet. it's like how incels get into traps/gay shit.

You look like a tranny. Eat food.

Maybe, but what is even wrong with that? Sometimes, you just have to give up on one thing or another and learn to appreciate something better

nah, nice bait tho

>nice bait
Nah, way too obvious, way too trite and tired. Shows that user either isn't even trying, or doesn't have the cognitive capacity of a jellyfish. Pathetic.

Expectation

Reality

Reality is often disappointing

you need to pump up those hrt dosages if you want to be pasable

I can't tell if guys can unironically like small boobs more than big ones. I've always been deeply insecure about mine.
Just to give you an idea, I don't fit into A cups.

I personally do, in fact, unironically prefer small boobs, and "don't fit into A cups" would be perfect for me. I'm the skinny guy above who's only attracted to people of my own body type -- which I'd loosely translate as "skinny, flat-chested, and 'not mainstream attractive.'"

But you may have noticed that this site, as with so many places on the internet these days, attracts a lot of broken people who try to fill the void by being assholes. Also, a lot of humans are totally incapable of thinking outside their own perspectives. You're going to find that there are plenty of guys like me who genuinely prefer flat-chested girls, and you're going to find guys who don't.

Do not pursue some kind of objective standard. Aside from hygene, symmetry, and maybe hip-to-waist ratio, there really isn't much of one. Also, you live in a culture fueled by advertising, which in turn is fueled by trying to make you feel like shit about yourself in order to sell you bullshit.

Some people can be specifically attracted to flat chests, but usually if a guy says he likes small boobs he really just means he doesn't care about boobs and he likes ass or legs or something.

yes i unironically love small tits. the last girl i had a massive crush on was absolutely totally flat with a cute butt. i just like that look, its really girly

B&R
attention whore roastie discord tranny absolutely btfo

>she is completely flat
This makes my dick harder than concrete.

>a-actually I prefer small boobs
COPE

Attached: 1538015724071.jpg (933x1056, 390K)

I must be the only guy on the internet who just plain isn't interested in butts or butt-stuff in any way whatsoever. It's as incomprehensible to me as the foot-fetishists.

Incels say they like small boobs because it makes women with small tits feel good about their flaws. "Well every other guy likes big tits, but I'm different :) I like small boobs you should date me" It's such an obvious incel move. It's like when guys say "i prefer a woman who doesn't wear make up". You're just pandering to a womans insecurities. You couldn't be more obvious...

retards like this dont get it. not all girls look good with big tits, some girls do, some girls look better with small tits. if this girl had larger tits it just wouldn't really look right. you have to be retarded not to understand this

these are absolutely perfect, 10/10 boobs.

expectation reality, pic related

Attached: 3.jpg (600x400, 45K)

nah, i just like small tits
i can tell you complain about everything like a whiny faggot

Post pictures of some that you like then

Yep. If you're looking for an actual partner, the bigger the boobs, the grosser they're likely to be when she takes her bra off, and the grosser they're definitely going to be after another decade or two. I mean, unless you have a specific fetish for that, in which case, there are plenty of single mothers in their forties for you.

Welcome to Jow Forums, did you know that we have a board here called /s/ that exists specifically for posting that sort of thing?

i want to rub my peepee against these nips so bad

Attached: xc57zjn550z21 (1).jpg (957x1277, 133K)

>its really girly
Thanks user. It sounds silly but this genuinely made me a little happy.

My fear is people seeing me and thinking something like or that I look like a child. It can be hard feeling womanly and I can only imagine one day if I ever have kids feeling inadequate as a mom.

Honestly I've given a lot of thought to surgery but it terrifies me so I probably won't. 'Not mainstream attractive' is the best I can hope for

Now this user, I actually believe likes them.

You look malnourished originally

>My fear is people seeing me and thinking something like or that I look like a child
there are going to be guys out there that dont like smaller tits so theres no escaping that. i honestly think most guys are more interested in butts anyway

>surgery
Please don't. I promise I'm not unique in being attracted to girls who look like you. And trust me, chasing the mirage of trying to change yourself to fit some kind of demographic is a no-win scenario. You absolutely cannot ever appeal to everybody, and you'll only hurt yourself trying.

>It can be hard feeling womanly
small titties are cute and girly

Attached: 01POo20.jpg (1125x1500, 1.13M)