My older brother is a total Chad and I fucking hate it

My older brother is a total Chad and I fucking hate it.

He's fucking 23 years old and works in corporate management making 80k a year and my parents are always gushing about it. I bust my ass off working 50 hr weeks at a warehouse and they never mention it.

Hes also into the whole aesthetics shit and they're constantly forcing me to go workout with him which is a nightmare cuz everyone just admires him and looks at me with pity, even though I'm 5'10 and hes just 5'6.

The guy has achieved so much - joined the army, 4.00 GPA in university started his own consulting firm, got his paramedic license, and I hate how my parents always talk about him to others and go silent whenever the topic of me comes up

Worst of all is that he manages to wing these 8/10 qt3.14s despite being a fucking manlet.

I'm 18 and all I do is play vidya with friends. My parents literally ignore me. My brother tries to teach me to do Chad things but I fucking fail miserably at all of them, so he gave up.

Give me one reason I shouldnt an hero or try and ruin his life. I hate being a robot.

Attached: 190abf8f33847dd9dd935faf11af0a9c.jpg (1639x2772, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he dies he might leave every single penny to you.

I found a draft of his will on his computer and looked it at, he fucking left everything to our parents with his army buddies as an alternative.

Didnt even mention me.

Having a chad brother is actually pretty comforting. You can relax and be a loser because you know that your parents already have a good child. It would be worse to be a failure and an only child because then all the spotlight is on you.

Jesus that's scummy. Maybe you should suck up to him so he has to leave you something. Play the pity card of "You know I admire you. If I die everything goes to you."

He comes home every weekend to visit cuz "hes a good son" and I'm sick of how my parents are always asking him what's up and shit. It's been like this for 18 years and I'm fed up with how they worship the ground he walks on.

Your brother sounds like an amazing guy, tell me more about him.

The worst thing is is that I met this shy qt3.14 from uni and almost had a thing with her for a while until I went on her phone and found that she saved pictures of him from his social media and was snapchatting him. Fucking normies ruin everything

Well how are they wrong? You've gone on and on about his achievements but all you've said about yourself is that you work in a warehouse. Why on earth would anybody prefer you, some bitter, angry burnout who works in a warehouse, over a fun, adventurous guy like your brother?

I tried. He looks at me like terminally I'll patient. I'll never forget the time that I couldnt curl 15lb with my left arm (I wank with my right) and he just stared at me and then looked away shaking his head.

Well noone fucking likes what I am good at. I'm really good at video games. I'm into science as well and I'm studying for my bachelors in physics whereas he graduated with a filthy casual liberal arts degree. I have more sophistication and language skills than him and better manners too. But nobody gives a shit about those

>I'm really good at video games
That's not an achievement. Winning a video game tournament is an achievement. Just "being good at video games" isn't anything.

> I'm studying for my bachelors in physics whereas he graduated with a filthy casual liberal arts degree
Nobody besides college students cares what major you are. It doesn't matter in real life, your brother proved it. Your elitist attitude is also hilarious considering how well off he is with his 'filthy casual' degree while you are basically a pariah in your own family.

>I have more sophistication and language skills than him and better manners too.
I think the problem is you're just arrogant and look down on people in your own family despite not having achieved anything to warrant this attitude.

>I'm really good at video games
You play competitively? Make money? If not then why the fuck SHOULD someone value that the way they value his money and job?
You post online about hating him for being successful at life, and peep through people's phones and computers when they aren't looking, why should he give all his shit to you when you refuse his attempts at helping you along/helping you work out?

OP you aren't a victim, you're lazy and vindictive. You dont have to be this way, you're 18 with a whole life ahead of you but browsing Jow Forums and being a salty uncle isn't going to help you improve. Realise that people don't owe you shit and start trying to be a better person

I disagree with you on everything.

Video games expertise shows dexterity and ability to multitask. People just dont value it.

I'll understand infinitely more about the universe and reality with my degree over his pseudo intellectual garbage. Einstein wasnt a arts major, neither was hawkings.

My family is stupid and like everyone else puts his Chadness on a pedestal despite him being only 5'6 I thought that was supposed to make life hard?

user how about you apply yourself for a couple of years and in when you're 21 you can make more money than he ever did at that age and you can make fun of him for being a manlet

That's the plan. I'm going for my PHD in physics and I'll be famous when I discover new theories. I'm also going to try steroids when I finish growing so I'm not lanky anymore. Then I'll put him down where he belongs. I might join the army too but I dont think I could resist not knocking out the drill sgt when he yells at me, I dont want to sacrifice my independence for brainless conformity like he did

>My brother is successful, works out, intelligent, and has a fulfilling social and romantic life
>i work at a warehouse and play vidya all day
Hmmmm, i wonder why your parents are more proud of your older brother.
He doesn't even seem like a jackass. He sounds like he was even trying to help you.

get him addicted to painkillers

>Video games expertise shows dexterity and ability to multitask. People just dont value it.
Know what else shows dexterity and ability to multitask? Playing a complicated instrument. It also gives you a skill that other people like and appreciate being around because you are able to make music with it, something that is universally popular. Nobody is impressed by pressing buttons on a controller/keyboard.

>I'll understand infinitely more about the universe and reality with my degree over his pseudo intellectual garbage. Einstein wasnt a arts major, neither was hawkings.
You study physics so you think you're owed the same respect as actual geniuses like Einstein and Hawkings? Where are you getting this unwarranted arrogance from? Nobody respected Einstein and Hawkings because they were physics majors, it's because they were geniuses who pioneered physics. Nobody goes "wow Einstein majored in PHYSICS? Let's put posters of him on our walls to inspire future generations!".

>My family is stupid
Gee I wonder why they don't like you and why your brother didn't put you in his will. I've never seen such a young turd lacking in self awareness as you.

>one reason
Hes your brother, and he at least tried to help you.

>nobody owes you anything !! !! !!!!!!!!
Why do normalshits always default to this brainlet line?

Attached: areyouf2.png (306x306, 101K)

Hold your horses, jackass. You're only 18 and yet you're saying you're going to develop a new theory when ivy league students are having a very difficult time to create one.

Holy crap you're so stupid and sheltered.
>why doesn't anybody respect my genius!?
>I play video games and study PHYSICS I'm clearly the next Eintsein
>I think my family are retards but deserve to be worshiped by them!

Successful bait OP

Attached: classypep.jpg (317x432, 22K)

>Einstein wasnt a arts major, neither was hawking
Goethe, Michelangelo, Mozart, and many others all had an estimated iq at or higher than einstein's and hawking's and none of them were scientists.

Because it's true? Go through life expecting people to just give you shit. See how long before you're homeless.

I thought I'd get more support from my robots but I see now that this board is just filled with fucking summerfags and normies

You guys dont understand the hell it is to be inferior to someone who has shittiet genes than you. Hes not even good looking. The fucker was trying to give me fashion tips and offered to take me to holt renfrew where the rosaries and Chad's shop to "get me a new wardrobe". I wanted to throw something at him. He dresses like an utter mongoloid whereas I try to stay classy

Don't even bother, man. He picked those two because they happened to be in the same field he's in. He doesn't actually respect genius, he's just using genius to puff up his own ego to show what incredible company he keeps. He'd do the same for Mozart if he were a musician. He's a typical deluded "misunderstood genius".

>missing the point again
Obviously...
That line is a strawman. Every time.

Attached: turbofacepalm.png (546x566, 8K)

You're only 18, what the fuck do you know about anything?

If you allow the canker of resentment to block your vision you'll never see the way forward for yourself.

Cultivate some apathy towards your brother and stop caring about him so much, Your wasted needless emotional energy raging out over this. Sounds to me like you've got emotional problems that you shouldn't be blaming your brother for. He just did the best with what he had, and maybe you should respect him a little more, since he seems to have a firm grip on reality. If he gave up, can you really blame him? he's got shit to do without having to deal with your tantrums.

Learn how to do it yourself.

You're a first year physics student, don't act like you're a fucking super genius. You're not. You're over emotional and myopic, and INSANELY jealous.

But you don't have to be, get some counselling-- or whatever, do what you gotta do to get this chip off your shoulder. You've got yourself worked up into a frenzy and it's affecting the positive things around you that you could be cultivating

Attached: 1472631222789.jpg (905x881, 70K)

What have you done for other people that obligates them to do shit for you?

You're fucking 18, you know nothing about being a robot. You're a spoiled, arrogant brat who actively drives people away by acting like a massive shithead and then try to play the victim.

Get the fuck out of here, you little shit.

Take a time stamped picture of you in one of your "classy" outfits"
That's not what a strawman is

>hes just 5'6

What do you mean "my robots"? You're 18, meaning if you've been here for a year you're an underage retard with no business even being on this site. No underage teenager can possibly understand the feels of an adult robot. You molded yourself into an unlikable person to try and fit into this place when most people here fell into it because they were unfortunate. You're the worst kind of poseur.

Y'know man, I totally get it. My brother, despite being about 4 years younger, is infinitely more successful than me in terms of social ability, especially if you compare where I was at when i was his age. He's about a half head taller, and he has 100% gotten laid more times than I have (my current count being zero). Goes out to parties regularly, and I often hear about his exploits from friends of mine. He's everything I wish I could have been in high school/college.

At the same time, I don't resent him. I can only resent the choices I made in my own life that didn't lead me down the same path, but even then I've found happiness in my own lane, by my own means. I became a lot happier when I realized it was never really a competition. Find what you can do to improve your life from where you're at.

Also, your parents don't matter. Be gay, do crime, eat at a sushi restaurant and don't pay, they literally can't be more disappointed in you than they already are so save up, move the fuck out, and block them from your phone.

>more sophistication and language skills
I doubt it, if you're bitching in such a basic way.

i'm completely worthless compared to my brother but i understand that we have seperate lives and that he doesn't really affect my life in anyway so i accept my inferiorty and move on instead of trying to explain it to cope with my insecurity, grow the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1560006694312.png (1022x1146, 494K)

First of all you can't like stories. Second of all yah. He's not in amazing shape but he's decently muscular and from what you've said handsome so he's able to pull it off. Plus he made a joke it might not be terribly funny but most females have a diffrent type of humor then males. And are you just posting mirror selfies of yourself in a suit or are you in a situation where you need a suit. The few times ive posted myself in a suit have been special events and ive always gotten comments from girls and guys i know how I look good. But if I just randomly posted a photo of myself in a suit for no reason I would seem autistic lmao.

join a gym, browse Jow Forums, go to the store buy some chocolate wey protein.

sit on your ass playing video games.

1.3 MB JPG
Are stacies and roasties actually attracted to this shit? He posted this on his IG story like an hour ago. I think its low class and retarded, plus he looks short and manlet as fuck

I post a photo of myself in a suit with a nice background and it gets 4 likes max

Attached: 20190616_130459.jpg (1440x2960, 800K)

Post your suit picks user, show us how great you are.

I responded to this the first time you said it
I stand by what I said. Also answer

Please tell me that gun is loaded.

My nigga really out here disrespecting Glocks gonna get his cock clocked off.

Now I gotta say. Holy fuck. I thought that I was ungrateful and had wasted my life. But Jesus dude thank you for posting this. I'm 18 and you've made me feel a lot better about myself. At least I try to stay positive and improve myself. You're the most crab in a bucket minded person I've met. You said yourself you're brother trys to help you but you don't want to hear it. I wish I had a sibling who would try to help me like that but I'm stuck as an only child instead. Your brother is out there making something of himself and you're wallowing in your own self pity crying instead of competing with him or trying to match him. You're egotistical self excusing and lazy. Oh well my parents just like him more for no reason. Oh well I should be praised cause I'm good at video games. Ah I'll take steroids that will show him. I don't have time to do it myself like that lazy brainlet. Jesus dude I've never met him but I like your brother more then you. He sounds interesting and fun to hang out with. He sounds like he would lift me up while you would constantly try to bring everyone around you down. Thanks dude. I'm gonna screenshot this and use it as motovation to keep fixing my life and becoming a better person.

Heres a decent pic, now fuck off

Attached: 20190616_131719.jpg (1438x1630, 661K)

U should be happy for your brother, not be jealous, what the fuck kind of relationship is that

Your hairs fucking stupid. Its a shitty angel you need to shave that's a terrible tie stick with solid colors and currently slim ties are more in fashion then thick ones like that. Your color is uneven and i bet you have a shitty caption. But what's worst I'm sure is your attitude. If no one likes you no one's gonna follow you or like your photo.

>he wants to succeed in life just to put his brother down
>being this insecure

What about this deserves praise, in your honest opinion? Your average height of 5'10 or your sub average, can't lift 15 lb body? If you seen someone like this would you go out of your way to praise them?

He should be but he's a crab in a bucket kinda guy. It's never his fault everyone else is always wrong and hes the misunderstood genius who should be loved for doing nothing. He doesn't understand that all having potential means is that you haven't done anything yet.

Man I really wish I could have an awesome person to look up in my family

We're all kinda plebs so nobody is really rising the bar so far, it's sad.

My mans here summing up the thread in one post, good shit user

>I'm going to try steroids so I'm not lanky
Steroids dont do the work for you so you're going to remain a skinny fat sack of shit, except also balding with acne

Thanks man. If I could id post this shit out and put it on my dorm wall as a reminder lol. I won't be a ungrateful little prick like op.

>not poisoning him and editing the draft in order to inherit most of the money
The beta revolution isn't gonna start itself, user.

Attached: AA83127E-17D9-49F0-8CD2-AA00C6A3D349.jpg (500x374, 54K)

Don't even try man he's delusional. Remember he's a genius like Hawking so he probably knows just what to do. He'll take a few pills and injections and turn into mega chad. Then he'll mog his brother and mommy and daddy will finally love him. Kek this is laughable honestly.

He ignores his brother because he hates him even though his brother trys to help him. Why would his brother give him anything?

>The guy has achieved so much - joined the army, 4.00 GPA in university started his own consulting firm, got his paramedic license,

All that by 23? You overdid it OP, it's just not believable. When did he join the army, when he was 12?

He was a reservist since 16, you can do that in my country with parental permission.

It's hard to believe but not entirely impossible. But its possible ops just a seething liar.

Give it up, you've over-egged the pudding. You forgot to mention his career as a rockstar.

Same here. My older brother and sister are both total fucking normies. Both married, both have kids, both are well off. I cut most of my family off about 3 years ago though so I don't care anymore. If I ever see one of them again it'll be too soon.

Because it's written in the will that he really loved his brother despite his flaws and he thought it was his fault if things didn't go too well between them, so it must be true.
Bonus points for guilt-tripping his parents using childhood memories and pictures into believing they really had a brotherly bond after all.
In addition to that, user will use part of the money to pay for a lawyer if shit goes down.

Attached: 1550146884431.jpg (922x1200, 133K)

Unfortunately he probably isn't going to spend much time peeping his brother's will now that he lives away.

jesus, either you are a little shit or your family is garbage, why the fuck are you so worried about being better than your brother, just do your studies at your own time and find a regular job like everyone else, as long as you dont sperg out and become a parasitic neet for the rest of your life there is no problem

Instead of living in his shadow like you are, don't let him be a point of comparison for your own life in your head.

You are a different person. And it's shitty and awful that your parents are comparing him to you consistently, but they are, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I worry that my brothers will feel the same way about me. I'm the oldest, and I'm doing really well in life right now. And I'm probably gonna be the shortest of them all when they've finished growing up.

But my parents, and myself, are careful to make sure that they know that they don't have to live my life. Their story is their story, and it doesn't have to follow mine.

kid
you need to have something you are proud of. have that and confidence and self respect will gel and be noticeable to others. do you want it to be vidya?

>he comes here hoping for anything other than normalfags
Teach me your optimism
Just wait for the occasion the next time you're having a family dinner, or break in and jump him in the living room, I'm not the murderer here user.

Attached: IMG_20190521_145601_058.jpg (461x718, 91K)

I have embraced my failure in life rather than resent it because I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm the oldest brother of 4 and I'm still a virgin loser at 34. All my other brothers found GFs because they're basically as normie as it comes. I don't even talk to them because we don't connect on any level.

Jesus christ dude you are 18 years old

>being an even halfway decent person makes you a normalfag
This cult of failure is your, and OP's, biggest obstacle in life you realise

based originality user

Yah you have a good point there. I'm planning to make an effort to leave this site before i leave for college this fall s I don't end up like op.

Nigger who cares about your lecture?
OP came here to get some understanding from people in a similar predicament and instead he finds reddit.com, filled to the brim with obnoxious normalfags who think they know what's best for everyone.
The only thing he's to blame for is not heading over to greener pastures where you faggots can't screencap his posts for leddit karma.
>your biggest obstacle in life
Who? This is an anonymous imageboard, why do you think you know who I am?

Fake thread, but if you're working 50h weeks why not move the fuck out already?

In R9K language, stop being a whiny faggot OP. Your problem is you're whining about a bunch of bullshit that's not even your fucking problem. What's your mission in life, what's your passion, where do you find your inspiration? Being a gossipy old woman sniping at your brother's achievements? It doesn't matter what the fuck you do but own that shit and chase it down with conviction.

Use it as motivation to constantly self-improve, never give up. Hey at least its not the other way around, my little brother is far more of a success than I and it does hurt a little bit but I try to be proud of him.

THE ETERNAL BOOMER STRIKES AGAIN
dj mustard style nigga

OP listen your Manlet of a brother is just a lucky cunt for having good flirting skills

>OP came here to get some understanding from people in a similar predicament and instead he finds reddit.com, filled to the brim with obnoxious normalfags who think they know what's best for everyone.
Fuck off retard, OP came here to bitch about his family and at his brother for being more successful than his spiteful ass. Fucking Jow Forums of all places isn't your hugbox, and if you're such a blatant piece of shit as OP people will tell you such.
>you think you know who I am?
I may as well since your salted entitlement bleeds through your posts.

Get saved, OP.
What is most important is that God wants you to go to heaven when you pass away.

Please take the time and watch this video (it's 7minutes and 30 seconds long) and make your decision:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: Cross.jpg (820x1024, 302K)

I'm fucking going to an hero.

He just came home with a 2k rifle for my dad for Father's Day. How am I supposed to compete with that.

I'm fucking done. Thanks for nothing r9k.

Why are you trying to compete with your brother in the first place. He's family you're on the same team dumbfuck

i mean, it is possible to join the Army Reserves while still in school at age 16 in a lot of countries. it's not impossible, just improbable

I have recently come to an understanding, which is what I think is the difference between you and your brother.
Have you ever had an extreme irrational surge of emotions that compels you to do something? So extreme, and so different from your normal though process, that it's nearly alien to you and almost frightening? Kind of like an adrenaline rush that happened for no particular reason. In that state, if it wasn't so temporary, it would be all the motivation I needed to do anything at all. But unfortunately it was temporary, so it never actually bears any fruit.
I'm convinced that's how high achieving people feel most of the time.
It's not like they achieve because they are rational, have goals, and work to achieve those goals, but because they have a severe emotional and mental compulsion outside of their control that drives them to do so (though they also have to be intelligent to be successful in these endeavors).

>motivation
Motivation is shit, most success doesn't come from motivation, it comes from discipline. Forcing yourself to do shit you dont enjoy for the payoff

damn dude your brother is an impressive dude. you should join the military too. thats probably where he got his discipline from.

yep this 1000%

>Krystal Boyd
Oh God. My favorite slav pornstar.

Attached: 1545315343.jpg (680x531, 43K)

>OP is a literal war criminal for venting his feelings on the anonymous anime imageboard
Ok retard, please virtue signal more so I can learn about how you would never do something horrible like that because you are so moral and just
>entitlement
What the fuck are you talking about, what am I supposedly "entitled" to? Why can't you normalfaggots avoid using mass media buzzwords for 5 seconds?

>all i do is play videogames, work a shittyjob, and not workout, while hoping girls flock to me because im 5'10.

Theres your fucking problem. Girls want successful guys, not neets.

Repent and go to confession before it's too late! Envy is a mortal sin!

Attached: e-of-charisma-magazine (1).jpg (380x312, 61K)

Screw em, just make enough to move out and dont even bother.
Although if your brother does try to teach you things you should listen to him. Older siblings do tend to look out for their siblings

Attached: tfw Clown World.jpg (510x430, 37K)

Finally someone that realized it aswell, interesting convo out of it tho. Op is just a bloomer showing us the mind of the narcisist in a literary format, engaging in dialectics, almost as if Dostoievsky could shitpost