Women shouldn't be in battlefield 5

>Women shouldn't be in battlefield 5

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/08/19/opinions/ben-ghiat-wwii-women/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y02hVe8OzqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sven shilling his cunt's rubbish game

>I want to play as a black transgender demisexual dragonkin in historical game

Attached: 066.jpg (680x598, 43K)

It should be illegal to call your setting historical if you abbandoned all pretense of following actual history.

Make it stop.

Why not just make her a partisan or something realistic huh?
Why does it have to crap all over the immersion?

Doesnt she have a fucking robo hand.

>women are just as capable as men
soyface.jpg

>wimminz played a substantial role in ww2

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

no they should not
would they be in a ww2 movie ? no
in a ww2 book ? no
this only gets a pass because video games are for retards and have very low standards in terms of good story or accuracy

lmao faggots you all better pay up for our new game or we'll make the next one even more historically inaccurate

t. DICE

This

There's a documentary about the Royal Marines in Afghanistan on youtube. The only woman that appears in the documentary tells that when fighting starts she drops down and lets the men take care of it.

Then there is also the fact that physical standards in the military are constantly being lowered to accustom women.

Then there is also accounts of women literally freezing up in the face of actual combat.

Women don't belong in the frontlines and anyone who is making it happen is literally guilty of getting people killed for political correctness.

Attached: kanker kikker.png (600x696, 371K)

Why do you guys care? It is just a game

No, that's just a prosthetic limb.

by producing supplies

seriously only historically legitimate things that wimminz did in ww2 were either get raped to death so that the invaders of a hostile country against them made their way to compensating for the lust for revenge, or work at factories manufacturing shells

>WE MEN AND SHIEETT, WE BLED ON THE BATTLEFIELD YOU MUST MAKE GAME ABOUT MY MASCULINITY

Attached: 1527037110849.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>as if that's something only wimmiz are capable of in this world

Attached: 1512879550273.gif (618x894, 21K)

Why not just make them anime girls instead of dikes?

Attached: 66773613_p0.png (1414x2000, 1.58M)

If they can be played as special units or something like that then I guess it's ok as SOME women did fight.

If there's women regular soldiers then it's bullshit.

Soviet women acted as tank crews, machinegunners, field medics and snipers.

Is there a problem with that?

Women can just go play cooking mama or something, no reason to ruin our games as well.

Because they were literally out of men, brainlet.
Also, not in great numbers.

>It's OK to have senseless bloodshed in video games so long as half the people being slaughtered are women!

Attached: grug soy.jpg (637x445, 50K)

A female soldier shouldn't be on the cover of a game about WW2 probably.

So, they still were employed in combat, you sad incel cuck

>Black guy on the cover for a WWI game
>Woman on the cover for a WWII game

Fuck DICE

>women shouldn't be in battlefield 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

t. Had girls in my squad in the army, they suck.

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 10K)

>Battlefield
>realistic
Come on, /v/

>if women aren't the only ones to be able to do X, then they really never did X

There were hundreds of thousands of African colonial units fighting in Europe, though. Pic related is Senegalese troops in the French army.

Attached: tirailleurs.jpg (830x558, 434K)

Because. Literally. All. Men. Were. On. The. Frontlines. Already. Dying. By. The. Thousands.

If one woman went to the frontlines in the entire war, you would still be saying the same bullshit.

Now go pray to Merkel, faghorn.

>girls shouldn't be portrayed in a video game about war!! it offends my fragile masculinity!

Attached: 5674835634.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

The beta uprising

So, they were still employed in combat, you sad incel cuck.

Okay, I understand now.

Time for my daily soy drink.

>people who disagree with an opinion that is held by X, including me are X

Literally zero arguments besides le funny soy meme. Praise kek!

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Just Soviets sent women to combat, idiot. And even then only in VERY limited manner like snipers and AA. What now?

And also looks like there even won't be Soviet Union on launch, while they were 70% of the war. Lmao.

>things are x

Attached: 1527286723596.jpg (600x439, 72K)

There were German women units, but otherwise, yes, women were restricted to some branches of the military. So what? They still fought in the war, and thus it's still correct to put them there. Besides, >muh historical accuracy and >muh immerion folks probably wouldn't want to play a game where 90% of the time consists of dying of frost and illnesses during the siege of Stalingrad, yet that's what would really be accurate. It's almost as if this is incels from /v/ sperging all over a video game again.
Don't like it? Don't complain, and just don't buy it. This is what they all repeated when it was Feminists complaining about bullshit in video games, now it would be good if they lived by their own principles.

Attached: 1527237005944.jpg (995x719, 115K)

Because most people aren't anti-social losers like you

I've always loved playing strong female characters in videogames because I'm a faggot

Attached: 1526957752747.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Are you stupid or what?

Men play Battlefield, there's probably like 1 female BF player to 10000 male players. So why men shouldn't get the game they want but instead the game feminist think they want but wouldn't even play?

I bought every Battlefield game (except Hardline) but I guess this year Dice saved me 60$, thanks.

>Don't like it? Don't complain, and just don't buy it. This is what they all repeated when it was Feminists complaining about bullshit in video games, now it would be good if they lived by their own principles.
i don't really care about videogames but this is such a bullshit argument, it's self-defeating, if "don't like it don't buy it" is not a receivable argument for one end of the debate then it shouldn't be for the other either, otherwise it's just hypocrisy
it's also wrong to say "this is what they all said" i bet it isn't

>I'm ENTITLED to getting the game that I want
Hey, you know what, I don't even disagree about Feminists and women never buying the game in the first place, but your whole argument is "waaaaah why doesn't this company make everything like I want it to, I can't stand female characters in video games waaaaah."
Yeah, no, it's not men playing Battlefield, it's children. Men play Quake III, the pinnacle of FPS.

>it's also wrong to say "this is what they all said" i bet it isn't
It's still true to these days, every time Feminists bitch about Lara Croft not having an A-cup and shit like that

This. Tomb Raider was only played by girls.

Dice is bankrupt.

Im a chemical engineer who's engaged though

Attached: 54215735_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 1.3M)

Congrats, your fiance is engaged to an anti-social loser

You are a scientist like Rick and Morty?

>There were hundreds of thousands of African colonial units fighting in Europe, though.

I'm all for giving credit to them, but putting a black guy on the cover is still a massive misrepresentation of the war. But it's still not as bad as bad as the woman for BFV though, that shit is just unexcusable

I won't bother replying to you anymore because you're clearly not even trying to see reason.

Men never complain about women in video games, we complained about shoehorning them games where they don't belong in.

>It's still true to these days, every time Feminists bitch about Lara Croft not having an A-cup and shit like that
It's not because some people say this that this is the only argument. It is clearly not. I would argue that you can make Lara Croft have whatever tit size you want because this is artistic licence, and there is no need whatsoever for another justification.

However here there is more than artistic licence here, world war II is a recent real-world event and the participants deserve respect : what do you say if i make a video game about Auschwitz, and all the prisoners are actually blond blue eyed Christian Germans, and the guards are Jewish ? Or if i make a video game about Katyn except i pretend it is Polish people killing Russians ?
Maybe i should make a video game about the Armenian genocide, featuring an Armenian main character and all game long you kill Turks.

make vic3 already

How am i antsocial if i have normalfag friends and family that i enjoy being around? Your logic is unsound

No, my life isn't that exciting

Attached: 55300558_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 1.01M)

average female of the species has lower bone density, lung capacity and muscle mass

women abso fucking lutely can not lift a machinegun and run with it, or pull a wounder body under full gear into cover
women also completely fuck up unit cohesion, combat readiness is lower because men have an instinct to protect women and also wanting to bone for 5 or more months doesnt help

while average male can impregnate 1000 women in 9 months, average female can not, she produces 1 child per 9 months
meaning that per 9 months, number of children equals number of women, men are irrelevant since 1 is as good as 1000
meaning that if women start dying in combat, population goes to shit

are you mentally handicapped
thats the opposite of what a nu-male thinks

Simple.

Your name is Marc Dutroux.

You have no proofs of this :^)

>Men never complain about women in video games
No, men don't, kids like you are doing in this very moment. Suddenly Reddit is full of doctors in history who get to decide what belongs and what doesn't in a fucking videogame of all media.

You're citing examples of role reversal DURING GENOCIDES, which AFAIK isn't at all what's happening here. The fact that putting women in combat is tantamount to putting Jews in charge of genocide is tantamount to you, says a lot about what you're really assmad about.
And even then, a game isn't a fucking documentary, Battlefield will never be accurate (and if it would, it would suck ass, because war sucks ass), but somehow this only rustles the jimmies now that the inaccuracy involves a woman.

It's about ethics in video game development.

edition.cnn.com/2015/08/19/opinions/ben-ghiat-wwii-women/index.html

>You're citing examples of role reversal DURING GENOCIDES, which AFAIK isn't at all what's happening here
Oh yes it's during a war instead, such a different context and not comparable at all my bad.
Ok then : what about we release a movie of your Spanish civil war and to picture the Republicans we take only Chinese actors, and to picture the Francoists we take Indian actors ? I'm sure your grandfather would feel valued and respected.

>Women in Battlefield ruins my immersion and historical experience

Attached: Dd7PiD_VAAAD_jP.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

>-"Why I don't have a girlfriend? I'm a really nice guy" Asked user to himself, as he was going to write a hate comment on the internet blaming the feminists for the appearance of a female human being in a video game.
>-"I just don't understand".

>such a different context and not comparable at all my bad
Well, no?

>what about we release a movie of your Spanish civil war and to picture the Republicans we take only Chinese actors, and to picture the Francoists we take Indian actors ?
Because Battlefield represents WOMEN ONLY? You're surely not exaggerating this at all. For your information though, there were tens of thousands of Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Russians, French, British, etc. voluntaries in the Spanish civil war, and there were in fact women squadrons. The little games I've played about the Civil War did in fact include these factions as playable, and no one whines because "muh majority" was Spanish men fighting.

People complaining about women soldiers in a World War II video game because it's not realistic are really going to lose it when we tell them about respawning!

This

>dude slides feet first while firing light machine gun, proceeds to kill 20 people
Mmm yes good, realism achieved, so immersed in history.
>woman
HOLD THE FUCK UP

haven't touched battlefield since 3 absolute garbage game ever since

Because it does

>jumps out of his jet fighter
>headshots other pilot
>steals his jet mid air
>jumps out over tank
>RPG’s it from the back, instant explosive
Hmmm very realistic COD kiddies BTFO!!
>women in game
OH NOOO MY EXPERIENCE IS RUINED

>Because Battlefield represents WOMEN ONLY? You're surely not exaggerating this at all.
So what if i'm exaggerating ?
If it's anything like battlefield 1 it'll be 4 classes and one of them is only women, which makes about 25% of every army into women. 2 out of the other 4 will be colonial troops, and basically you will have the Waffen-SS be 25% white men somehow.

>For your information though, there were tens of thousands of Italians, Germans, Portuguese, Russians, French, British, etc. voluntaries in the Spanish civil war, and there were in fact women squadrons. The little games I've played about the Civil War did in fact include these factions as playable, and no one whines because "muh majority " was Spanish men fighting.
I know and that's why i took Chinese people as an example since i'm pretty sure there were barely any
Meanwhile women were simply not part of conventional armies during ww2 and represent at most 1% of fighters, and that is generous. Hence the same logic is applied. Of course it's ok to make foreign volunteers battalions in a game about the Spanish civil war, but what would you say if we magically made it so that 25% of the soldiers are Aboriginals ?

yeah but only as walking medkits or snipers/bomber crews not mgunners or tankers
also they were healthy not one handed

These. Want WW2 immersion? Go to Finland or Russia in winter, eat nothing but dry bread for weeks, get your feet and hands frostbitten, all while you don't even have enough ammo to load in your barely working rifle. Make sure to play the sound of Stukas every night so that you don't sleep shit. Die from typhus shortly after. Don't want to do that? Don't fucking complain about either realism or immersion.

Does Battlefield even force women to be 25% of the troops? Does it even matter if it does, actually?

>I fucking love the fact that Battelfield 5 has women on it

Attached: sas2.jpg (575x767, 73K)

well it did in battlefield 1 where every single russian sniper was a woman
does it actually matter : no, i don't care and i won't play this but i still have an opinion about it, and so do you apparently

>Men play Quake III, the pinnacle of FPS
>my shitty pc can't run actual games threrefore a primitive crap from prehistoric era is superior to them
Take your pills, grandpa

>I hate identity politics
>Now if you excuse me I am going to throw a tantrum about black people and women being in my videogames

the greatest chefs are men lol
most chefs are men too

and they were anecdotic

>he plays AAA no-skill shooters
Enjoy paying extra for cosmetic add-ons, after spending 500€ every year for the latest Nvidia graphic card which hopefully can run your 70€ games at meme 4K 144fps ultra settings

Kids from /v/ being dishonest does bother me desu. They just won't admit it's because they simply don't like women, because you know this is literally what it is, so instead they invent retard arguments like suddenly they care about "realism" in fucking Battlefield of all games.

Who, the Senegalese (200,000 men) or women?

That's a mighty strawman you have there, Filippos.

>japan makes game with female super kompetent soldiers in them
>"omg nippon so strong! they make better games than us filthy gaijins!"
>sweden does the same thing
>"aaaaah my masculinity"
Your masculinity died when you decided to watch Chinese girl cartoons full time anyway.

perfectly logical
he doesn't like identity politics so when they get into the vidya he likes, it's normal he's upset about it
women's role on the front has always been extremely anecdotic, even today

both

Okay, so because they weren't at least 10% of the fighters, we should enact a law that FORBIDS any kind of woman fighter in videogames. We live in a society.

>Colonial troops were anecdotic
Who do you think the Banania guy represents? They were so iconic they made it into the breakfast of several French generations

>We live in a society.
a democratic society, and democracy is the rule of the majority
women and negroes are not representative of the average fighter of ww1 or ww2 in europe

I made a video on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y02hVe8OzqM

kek

yes.

If he cares so much about not having to play darkies or women why even buy games from DICE Sweden?

caring about reality in BF after BFIfantasy
YES IM ANGRY THAT THERE WAS NO ISONZO MISSIONS WITH A SLAV

>BLACKED posted on the wall
Lmao

This. Isn't the consensus here anyway that fps-games are trash? Would they even bothered checking it out if they weren't so obessed with identity politics?

indeed, Battlefield 3 was the last decent Battlefield
but even if he doesn't buy it he has every right to bitch and moan about anything wants

>implying I bought any Battlefield game after BF3