Fembots, are you proud or ashamed of your butthole? Do you take care to groom and bleach your pinkeye?

Fembots, are you proud or ashamed of your butthole? Do you take care to groom and bleach your pinkeye?

Attached: FE2B428E-5B1B-4079-8A7F-A8FE659E059C.jpg (520x1052, 54K)

Fembot booty is the best. Ass is superior to tits anyways, you can do so much with an ass.

I'm also a braapfag so I like girls who braaap, plus it's hot to do doggystyle and finger the butthole.

Attached: __belfast_azur_lane_drawn_by_tear_tear0320__06cbc5b7e80d7b04780f0836bcac573c.jpg (1100x1745, 1.15M)

>its hot to do doggystyle and finger the butthole

Agreed fully. I LOVE the warmth of a girls asshole, and I usually push my fingers down on my penis from inside her rectum so my penis rubs her G-spot harder. Makes my babe cum pretty hard.

Ass also holds up better over time as long as she doesnt get fat. Tits sag

Every fembot should be bleaching her asshole, there is no excuse in 2019. Everyone knows the butthole is attractive, and bleaching it is the easiest thing in the world.

wow what an absolute chad

I prefer all natural fembot assholes.

I want to bleach my arsehole but I dont want to do it at a salon because I'm embarrassed and shy.
I've tried doing research on what to buy but I get easily confused and the reviews are all mixed.
I wax everything myself though, so at least it isnt hairy.

If you need help, I'd be willing to do it all for you.

I would unironically rather see, finger, lick, and fuck a qt girls clean little pink eye than her vagina

Come to Odessa Texas and be my groomed butthole GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it on finding a trusted rectum artist to come to our house and style your butthole in private.

Shit son thanks for the idea

just go on amazon and get a whitening cream with good reviews

I'm going to use this method, thanks chadbot

Attached: bb3dcfc83c2c9d1db8c853b80be29ecc.png (706x1000, 508K)

My gf is chubby and were just normies, im no Chad. Thanks though anons, enjoy the buttplay! It obviously also puts more pressure on your dick so its better for you too.

I am neither proud or ashamed. I have never shaved my butthole since I was born.

It would be an honor to worship your butthole with my mouth, goddess.

Then proceed to tongue cleaning my butthole, slave incel. Your only purpose in life is to worship my unshaved butthole, you hear that?

>Then proceed to tongue cleaning my butthole, slave incel. Your only purpose in life is to worship my unshaved butthole, you hear that?

unironically hot

Attached: eb8086b06aa66bec544da317e8540d97c009c367.png (760x1292, 744K)

I hear you loud and clear. What position should I serve you in today?

Sure
A private butthole stylist certainly is tempting
I've looked but theres always reviews thats spoopy

Today you will be my body licker, incel slave. Now get on your knees and get to work, you must please your mistress.
Thanks, never tried femdom, but I'm definitely interested in being femdom.. and domming cute subby guys.

I think you're pretty good at playing the part for someone who has never tried it before.

Yup ashamed. It's fine but I got some hemorrhoids like deep there somewhere. Won't really bleed only like few times a year. Probably should just let doc dildoe me.

Thank you. I try. I'm into other kinds of femdom as well. I would love to consensually rape a cute incel virgin from this board.

What other kinds? Tell me everything.

I would love to face sit a cute incel virgin and watch his erection arise, and then bully him for being such a pervert. I game a lot so I would like to use him as a gaming chair. I get to use his penis whenever I'm horny, and I'll control his orgasms, he will have to keep up with me though because I heave a high sex drive. He will be my very own sex toy that I can use whenever.

You can rape me so long as you're gentle and call me a good boy afterwards

That's hot. Really hot. I love facesitting and being used as a gaming chair specifically. You'd be one hell of a catch.

I'll call you a good boy if you cum whenever I permit you to.

For the love of god keep this thread going.

Attached: S.M.O.K.E_005.jpg (1100x1562, 211K)

Could do without the knife on the dick, honestly.

i have special powers, my tongue can bleach assholes. please let me bleach your asshole with my tongue

Any other fantasies?
What about having your feet licked and toes sucked? female feet are pretty hot too.

Attached: teen-titan-ass3.jpg (1280x1194, 146K)

How rude user~ you sure you're not asking for me to punish you? You'll have to ask from me about that nicely, and don't forget I am your mistress, so address me accordingly.

Mistress! I'm sorry for my insolence. Please punish me as you see fit.

Good incel slave. I will forgive you this time, but take this as a learning experience to get to know how you must address your mistress accordingly when asking for a favor from her. However I cannot fully let you go, so get back to your work and be a doormat for my sweating feet as they need some care after a long day. You will clean my feet throughly for me until it is shiny clean then i will fully forgive you for your insolence, you hear that slave?

Tits then GTFO whore.

lol fuck off idiot cunt.

Yes mistress, thank you mistress. Shall I go get the foot bath or would you prefer me to clean you with my mouth?

I normally do it with the bath, but this time you will clean me using your mouth as part of the punishment, now get on the floor so I can place my feet on your face, slave.

Yes mistress. I will lie down under here so I can lick your feet while you continue to browse Jow Forums at your leisure.

Good slave. Now lie down face up on the floor under my desk so that I can place my feet on you while i browse Jow Forums, be a good doormat for your mistress *wiggles sweaty toes in your face, nails polished in black beckons you to start cleaning it with your mouth* oh but first, if you start oozing out percum out of your perverted penis, I'll have to punish you for that as well *giggles*

Oh shit... black nail polish is my greatest weakness. Hypothetically, if I did have some precum, what would the additional punishment be?

Im into edging so if youve been a good slave ill keep edging you and find the time to give you your orgasm reward, if you want a punishment, ill ruin your edge and give you quick, unsatisfying release, your edging will be ruined. I'll make you cum, but you'll have to endure some more until I am fully sexually satisfied and when I tell you to cum you will have to cun. Since your cock is my toy, I'll get to choose when you will cum. I think it would go hand in hand I placed in you in a chastity, actually.

I am your property mistress, you may do whatever you desire with my cock. But for now I think it would be best if you just allowed me to begin cleaning your feet.

All these normfags talking about sex in here.. Smh

Attached: 652.jpg (600x600, 20K)