He's obssessed about my past

>he's obssessed about my past

thank u,next

Attached: 1560450726483.jpg (1089x721, 109K)

I won't ask questions about your past if you don't ask questions about my future. Do we have an accord?

ya sounds good

>I won't ask questions about your past if you don't ask questions about my future. Do we have an accord?
yeah right, like a female would ever accept that deal

What an idiot. Don't obsess over a girl's past, just go for younger girls.

Sure I used to be a neo nazi. Stop obsessing about my past

>She's obsessed about my money and shit I do in my spare time
shut up woman

Attached: 1527892959999.jpg (1200x1080, 160K)

>Sure I used to be a neo nazi. Stop obsessing about my past
nto the same thing at all
having a lot of sex and exploring is a natural thing

Being insecure about a woman's past is something only cucks would feel. Too many of you are so wrapped up in your own insecurities but think you're superior over others for them. It's dumb

True that. That's what I did. Worked out great. She had been with someone before but was pretty inexperienced and just took me as I was. Going strong 3 years

>a new idea that came from 1960s media brainwashing
>natural

>Being insecure about a woman's past is something only cucks would feel.
that is literally the last person to worry about a females past
you are retarded

Just explore your body by yourself you fucking slut.Or masturbate with your bf,or have a 69 or something.

>Just explore your body by yourself you fucking slut.Or masturbate with your bf,or have a 69 or something.
but my bf penis is kind of small, and there's not any harm if I were to have sex with a few well-hung guys

It will completely alter your standards and pretty much literally make you rather share chad dick with multiple girls instead of getting a "lesser dick" and affection from a guy.

>but my bf penis is kind of small, and there's not any harm if I were to have sex with a few well-hung guys
Where can I meet girls who think like this?

fucking madlad right here.

you're cumdumpster nigger loving whore

I explored by fucking tranny prostitutes. I hope that's not a problem sweaty.

so does that mean our past doesn't matter ether?
because most of us are actual criminals and all of us are perverts....

1960s media brainwashing told men to stop having sex. Sex is as natural as being healthy. The hippie free love era was a literal rejection of media and government retard

Girls like that probably got some STD or some shit.
I dont want to fuck (or even touch) a girl who's been with a million dudes

So if she has no std then its fine?

>having lots of sex is natural and good
>there's nothing wrong with it
>still hides it if you ever ask about it
if roasties are going to be sluts at least be open about it

They want their cake and to eat it too, the advantages of not being a slut while still able to take dicks.

i thought she was standing in a wrestling ring

wew

> (OP)
>Being insecure about a woman's past is something only cucks would feel. Too many of you are so wrapped up in your own insecurities but think you're superior over others for them. It's dumb
And this is why were having a problem with Super STD's like super gonnorhea, You enable this disgusting practices and forsake standards. It was never about superiority, its about having some self fucking discipline and self control.

It's funny how everyone spergs out over girls taking 1000 dicks and having every possible STD while the girl in the OP is unnironically, a virgin.

The 'past' doesnt just refer to sexual partners/bodycount,it could be bad repressed memories or all types of personal secrets which a person,would rather keep for themselves.

I think the assumption within this thread is focused on the sexual history from what one considers as "normal" relationships these days.

how did this idiot thread get 20 replies -_-