At what age were you confronted with the notion that being a virgin is a bad thing?

At what age were you confronted with the notion that being a virgin is a bad thing?

Attached: People-who-never-had-sex-1.jpg (640x920, 49K)

since the start of high school. atm, i'm not proud of it, but i'm not ashamed.

When my mom told straight out to my face. "How old are you now? 16? It would be really weird if dick didn't interest you." Her exact words. I'm (femanon) She was big inspiration for my virginity. No I'm not gonna fuck you guys.. fuck off...

>At what age were you confronted with the notion that being a virgin is a bad thing?
>since the start of high school
and it has haunted me for 20 years now

ok who cares
females virginity today is completely uninteresting, especially when it's a mentally damaged hamplanet

Sure bro, straight back at you jizz for battery acid.

I just can't believe how much of a whore my mom was. It makes me wanna shoot myself but I know she wouldn't give a fuck fhgshsd. Women are the devil.

End of hs. I never really knew it was a problem until I started to go outside and hang out with ppl

>And no, you can't have it.
>O-ok, not like I wanted it anyway...just tell you that, hehe...

Attached: i011_th_fox_grapes.jpg (354x605, 240K)

>Sure bro, straight back at you jizz for battery acid.
>I just can't believe how much of a whore my mom was. It makes me wanna shoot myself but I know she wouldn't give a fuck fhgshsd. Women are the devil.
that's all fine, what are you whining about? no one cares
no guy will ever judge you for being a virgin or not being a virgin, unlike if you were male
your life would be ruined then

>user-chan

orignalion

Attached: 4141241241.png (1319x711, 1.16M)

Yeah but females will do. Like my mom. I think even many sluts would appreciate male virgin but probably your bros will drag you to mud.

>I think even many sluts would appreciate male virgin
going to need a source on that
going to need to see a female say the words that a 35 year old virgin male is hot

>Yeah but females will do. Like my mom.
but you kept your virginity to spite her, you said
this is just confusing
I understand the psychology, but not your reasoning and arguments

literally the moment you learn what the word virgin means

>your bros will drag you to mud.
and what bros? do you have any idea where you are or who you are talking to?

what if i take you to a nice dinner before spitting on you

Not many I don't know. Teenagers would ever say 35 year old man is hot. Except if... I don't know they got some fascination with one. Average no.

I remember my friends used to brag about deflowering some little boys. So guess virginity on males is cool till 30. Then it gets stale.

You can be girl in a girl group and all they are talking about techniques and that. Then you are asked. It's awkward. They just will think that you were probably raped or something.

Sorry all anons. I didn't answer to.

I don't know. Here? It's not like you receive much positive reinforcement from here.

Not if I spit on you first.

>When my mom told straight out to my face. "How old are you now? 16? It would be really weird if dick didn't interest you." Her exact words
sickening
should be burned at the stake

it must be awful being a female, the idea of someone dominating and inserting a dick in you sounds completely disgusting and degrading to me, its no wonder a lot of modern sexually active females have so much mental problems, all from having to cope with that fact of nature, that being said i would love nothing more than to dominate and insert my dick in someone

>At what age were you confronted with the notion that being a virgin is a bad thing?
why not just lie about it?

Around 17 is when I started getting conscious of it in a "what's wrong with me" kind of way. I'm 27 soon and I've basically given up.

All those American Pie movies that came along during my formative years. It really implanted it in my head this fear of being a virgin forever.

I thought it was a bad thing when I was 15.

But I really became aware of how bad the stigma actually is when I went to college at 18. In college, people treat male virgins like they've got some kind of disease.

Like 11 or 12. Whenever I started junior high, anyways. Nobody in elementary school talked about more than kissing and suddenly in junior high people are talking about sex and boners and whatever else and I had no clue what any of it was except the basic concept of sex. The guys would talk about having sex, it was all made up but still. Even not having a gf was shamed st that school

>No I'm not gonna fuck you guys.. fuck off...
I dont want you to
Will you holdmy hand instead?

I started getting really down on myself about it when I turned 17, that's when I knew that something was wrong. I then worked twice as hard and lost it at 19. Phew.

>Not if I spit on you first
If thats your thing baby

God it feels good to not be a degenerate. I've even rejected several women.

Late high school. Didn't feel like it was bad, just that I was being somehow left behind. I'm not a virgin but the pressure about being one made me rush shit, not really worth the hassle in retrospect. I don't judge people if they are virgins, it only means less experienced, can't see the big deal people make about it.

>tfw literally just got off playing xbox all through sunday night up until 7 am

Attached: 1548102258966.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>my friends used to brag about deflowering some little boys
>all they are talking about techniques and that
Women are fucking disgusting creatures riding oxytocin highs and gossiping about people. Is there a single fucking woman on earth that even knows what honor is? What decency is? Fucking plugged into their social media like cave rats until its time to go meet their new "tinder date" so they can shit in his mouth and let him eat their ass 45 minutes after meeting him, then they binge on taco bell and make a post on instagram about wnating a real man to marry and they do it again and again until they're 30 and they settle with one of their dates and ride his paychecks to the grave. Revolting creatures I would never even dream of associating with.

what if the image said "I'm a 35 year old virgin, who conducts groundbreaking science at a top university and has never touched a girl... And I'm proud of it :)" or something similar? It also doesn't tell you what exactly he's proud of, is it the xbox or his virginity? Adding in the xbox part is completely pointless, non-virgins can waste their life as well. This is low quality bait.

Attached: 1468959519072.png (380x378, 40K)

GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD YOU STUPID BITCH

Never! !!

HiyahHyah hah hah

Attached: pajayjay.png (893x526, 439K)