While height might be a good thing socially, it's a bad thing in many other ways...

While height might be a good thing socially, it's a bad thing in many other ways. It's very much more difficult to be comfortable since many spaces are too small for you, you can also easily get problems with your back and such.
For an ugly lanklet like me, the social benefits don't exist. Being attractive and tall might be better than being attractive and short but being ugly and tall is pretty much the same as being ugly and short.

Attached: 1557097349957.png (708x390, 20K)

If you're tall you can get girls just because of your height

Being tall and ugly is still a billion times better than being ugly and short. Manlet cope.

Also it's not harder to get comfortable, just don't sit like a constipated faggot who's getting fingered.

No
Source: I'm tall and ugly

How is it better? If you're tall and ugly, you're primarily just ugly and the height won't help. I'm ugly and/or socially retarded and no girls are attracted to me.
How has being 6'4" helped me then?

did you even try approaching girls

I'm tall and ugly as well and can confirm.

Attached: tallfags.jpg (488x702, 59K)

Just strangers in the street? No.
All girls I met in university, in my hobby and such had bfs.
Then what was left was online and I tried that a lot.

>manlets live more
>lankets are more likely to get sniped in a war
>being a manlet means not having to care if a car is comfortable for you

Attached: 1559518118507.jpg (897x1005, 215K)

Bullshit. An ugly face looks infinitely better on a tall body. An ugly face on a short body is just instant death. Then there's the whole physical size intimidation thing. People instinctively give you more respect because you are more physically imposing. Manlets are just seen as a joke in this respect.

Attached: wat.jpg (500x441, 23K)

But how is it better? What benefits are there?

I'm sad that I never even had a chance to be an astronaut
t. 6'3"

The best part is all these people worry about below average but around female average height being a death sentence when there are legit manlets below 5'5" with no redeemable qualities. Life's pretty good being below average once you play into it desu.
>Inb4 million "cope cope cope" lanklet copers with no redeemable qualities beyond height trying to get angry (you)s before falling asleep disappointed at their shitty self-destructive lives.
No amount of height can help you if you lack looks, status and money, friendos.

>Thin/average shouldered lanklet with no muscle
> More imposing than a muscular manlet with broad shoulders.
You might laugh at reality, but that manlet's gonna solo the raidboss.

>>Inb4 million "cope cope cope" lanklet copers with no redeemable qualities beyond height trying to get angry (you)s before falling asleep disappointed at their shitty self-destructive lives.
This is not real. Ugly lanklets know that height isn't that great

There are some non-social advantages of being tall, that is being able to reach stuff on upper shelves.
But I really hate how seemingly most buses were designed for manlets and women, so in any given bus my knees won't fit in most seats without at least medium discomfort. And it's not like I'm some giant, I'm 6'2.

>slim, petite manlet with narrow shoulders
>more imposing than a muscular tall guy with wide shoulders

Obviously. the only benefits to height are:
- a few sports
- getting a gf

There's basically no other benefits. My lanklet friends used to complain about height all the time getting into small cars

>manlets live more

you say that like it's a good thing

6'6" lanklet here. I have never had a girlfriend (though I have had sex several times).
One other benefit is longer fingers for playing a musical instrument or fingering a girl (which is good for me cause I'm average). That's about it.

Attached: 1556936696720.jpg (556x702, 125K)

You can bang any asian girl if youre tall and white no matter how ugly you are. If you're short and ugly, you better be rich/powerful or else you'll die a virgin.

The competition for asian girls in the west is the same as for white girls.
If all white girls prefer other guys, asian girls here do too.