I had a one night stand with an art hoe and now I'm sad because she was just using me for dick and didn't actually like...

I had a one night stand with an art hoe and now I'm sad because she was just using me for dick and didn't actually like me
i didn't wrap it and my penis itches pretty bad now also

lets post artsy girls together

Attached: 1556317166072.jpg (764x1024, 170K)

i might have overestimated how many girls i have saved in my folder

Attached: 1538149918158.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Get out. You are the reason this board sucks. You are the reason the internet in 2019 is a dumpster fire. KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF YOU GODDAMNED NORMIE NIGGER FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU I HATE EVERYTHINHG YOU STAND FOR I HATE YOU KILLY OURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL EYOURSLFELSKGLDAGh pppppplatgl;lihwa ;oilkjgehasdgszg ;oiadSHg/p;FUCK

Based fuck normals get the fuck out

i'm gonna keep dropping fat loads in art girls and browsing this board fight me

Attached: 1533032271210.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

>2019
it may be slightly worse, but late 2015/early 2016 is when the outbreak started

you might be in the wrong place, user friend. Only losers are allowed here

I wish Chads like you would get skinned alive by a kissless virgin loner who is dying for a taste of your life because he is ugly and autistic

Send more art hoes ty

I believe the destruction of the internet-based counter-culture began as early as 2007. Jow Forums itself may not have been hit until later but the internet has been on a sharp downward spiral since the mid naughts. That's around the time it shifted from being a place for nerds and losers to something that everyone and their grandmother used.

Where the fuck can I find an art hoe to fuck?

Be Chad, do not not be Chad

Do not be ugly

saw an art hoe on tinder today. Pretty neat

Attached: 1559576134886.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED
FUCK NORMALFAGS

there was an increasing number of normalfags thanks to internet businesses and pages, but it was still very segregated. guess I also agree with your position

i got you

>Chad
I left a D&D game to go to a bar with my friend. We met a literal male model for a big clothing company there who stuck with us after we bought him a drink. He said he was going to find us girls to fuck. This ACTUAL CHAD proceeded to destroy the dancefloor in front of a crowd then send any girls that flocked to him towards us because we were his "brothers"
Eventually one just said to me that she lived just up the street and asked if I wanted to come up so I said yeah.
i'm not particularly handsome and i'm a huge sperg, but i hade a male model on my side.

Attached: 1541781314357.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>had a one night stand
>something that people do when they don't want to get attached to the person he/she is fucking with
>gets sad when she's using my dick for pleasure
>gets sad when I don't wear a condom and get a std
you're all over the place aren't you mate?

they gave me their number and said we should hang out again some time then never responded
i'll take full responsibility for the STD

How is that an art how you posted? She looks like a plain roastie.

Well, good for you mate. I'm proud of you, don't be so thirsty about it and you'll be fine

Better to be used for dick than to be used as an emotional tampon like I was.

it's all in the corduroy, user

Attached: 1560142574188.jpg (1080x1349, 90K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A NORMALFAGGOT?
>We met a literal male model for a big clothing company there who stuck with us after we bought him a drink.
> we bought him a drink.
NIGGGER HES RICH ASF WHY WOULD YOU
FAKE EXCUSE, GTFO NORMALLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING

>that feel when after realizing i will never cuddle to her smooth body and can never fuck her tight bussy and ass

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1350, 493K)

>those pale milk white legs are sucked by some chad

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

it's just polite to buy drinks for people in your company, user

any info on the girl?

Shes dead originni

oh shit, she is. damn shame :/

Has kesenia or Kelli ever posted nudes? I will pay top dollar