I'm a fembot, and I'm ugly. Not in a gawky, all she needs to do is lose the glasses and put some lipstick on ugly...

I'm a fembot, and I'm ugly. Not in a gawky, all she needs to do is lose the glasses and put some lipstick on ugly. I mean my features are unattractive. I recently lost weight, and my nose looks even bigger now. When I take a selfie I want to cry. You don't understand how hard it is to be an ugly girl. If you're an ugly man you can compensate for it through intelligence, humor, personality or wealth. If you're a girl, all people care about is how you look.

I am agoraphobic due to low confidence because of my ugliness, and I'm a NEET. I don't want to sell my body. I just want to be beautiful like pic related. I've never kissed a boy before or even held hands. How can I get a man to pay for my bimbofication surgeries?

Attached: superthumb (1).jpg (300x250, 30K)

Most ugly thing about you is your lack of confidence, imo fampai. Realize that your own judgment isn't objective, and no matter how ugly you feel there is some guy SOMEWHERE that'll find you attractive. But no guy will ever find a victim-complex attractive. Do you understand?

>and no matter how ugly you feel there is some guy SOMEWHERE that'll find you attractive.
but he will be unattractive and i want to date chad

>a man can compensate, its so easy bro.
have you tried "compensating" yourself?

get a loan from your parents

you get his betabucks so you can get chad after your surgeries, then

>If you're an ugly man you can compensate for it through intelligence, humor, personality or wealth
You know you can do that too.

Stop larping as OP faggot. I don't care about Chad.

I have a meh personality, been told I'm boring, average intelligence etc. My looks is the only think that's malleable.

See
I'm not intelligent enough to get a good career and like I said I'm agoraphobic so I can't even work a minimum wage job atm.

I'm not saying it isn't hard for unattractive men too. I'm saying that you can be a millionaire brain surgeon with an incredible personality as a woman, and still all people care about is the way you look because you're female.

Bait confirmed. Ignore the threads lad, hide it if you really must.

One of the features i apreciate more in women (besides beauty) is how joyfull and receptive they are. People that make you happy are always more atractive

>want to be pretty like picrelated
They're not pretty cheez, they look like whores, i fucking hate these instagram chiks

All women are beautiful, if you feel ugly you need to realize is just due to unfair expectations placed on you by us stupid males.

Consider plastic surgery, seriously. If you don't have any means of making large enough income for it & saving (you're a woman so probably can't save.) then it's over, unless you date a lower tier guy which nobody likes to drop standards for when they have a vagina.

I sympathize so much. I've been in the exact same situation agoraphobia and all for years, the only reason it's getting better is because I look better. Looks mean EVERYTHING and it's hard to find other girls who agree. There are bimbofication subs on Reddit. You have to be willing to share nudes, probably face pics etc. There are even ugly trannies getting their fillers etc paid for. But bimbofication men usually won't pay for nose jobs.. They might get you tits and lip fillers though. How is your body?

Right, soo ugly and unattractive. So ugly that most men would work 50 hours a week just so they could pay those girls bills and have them as arm candy.

Doubt any guy will pay for bimbofication if he's going to be below your class. Women will leave ASAP if they can get better than a low-tier guy.

Everything is negotiable. I could pay for your plastic surgeries but you know what you need to give in return.

>bimbofication men usually won't pay for nose jobs
that's where you're wrong
nothing worse than an ugly nose ruining that perfect plastic look

How much would that cost anyway? I most likely can't afford it right now but I'm curious for the future.

Especially on those subs there are more women/trannies wanting surgeries than there are men (who actually have the money they claim to). And those guys will make you really work for it.

No wonder, online shit is boring. I wouldn't bother supporting some roastie for a pic of her when i can go to some shithole outside Zurich and import a girl i can play with.

>I'm a fembot
Stopped reading, don't exist, fuck off.

Nice quads, fellow Zurich sugar daddy.

No shit. Just saying it's not as easy as it looks. Especially for OP who is less attractive, she's going to have to fuck some old men.