Femanon was mean to me for being a disgusting tranny again

>femanon was mean to me for being a disgusting tranny again

Attached: Prise d'Otage Au Pouvoir.png (600x600, 324K)

god damn nibba, i really want to know what you look like rather than you using that god damn avatar

I heard she looks like a disgusting tranny

I look like a disgusting tranny, user.

Attached: Fatigué De La Vie.png (600x600, 358K)

of course you do, basically none of you pass, but like specifically

Let's make femanon watch while I bust a liter of nut in your ass and make her clean your ass with her mouth and then punch her in the gut to make her puke my cum and your shit out!

do you have a penis or a penis hole?

Don't be so condescending to yourself please
You're not disgusting

Attached: f0f153f2b848790d66abcb583af8fa66.jpg (720x900, 120K)

Let's say I painted a Honda Civic yellow and called it a Lamborghini. Everyone would naturally say I have the most disgusting Lamborghini ever.

That's what a tranny is.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj_d.jpg (251x242, 9K)

A few of the photos I posted are actually of me.
I have everything. I just want to be a girl. Haven't done anything to my body. I actually don't even know if that makes me a tranny.
Right. I just have a disgusting mentality. I'll stop now. Thanks, user.

Attached: Folkvilja.png (600x600, 367K)

Trannies demand so much from women. You demand that we take you in and comfort your fetish, that we change our language for you, that we change the definiton of what we are for you, that we share every space we have with you. You demand us to bow down for you because you still have the mindset of a MAN who is stronger than us. You don't expect this from men because they are your equals.

I also want to be a girl but I will not become a tranny, also dont chop of your dick.
just crossdress and be cute instead.

I would kill you if I had the chance. If all women accepted trannies fully and gave you a hand, you would climb on our shoulders and stomp us into the dirt

>A few of the photos I posted are actually of me
could you send?

good, you deserve it. more women should stand up to trannies rather than browbeaten into accomodating your delusions

Attached: 351004FC-15EC-4873-939F-940850515633.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

>A few of the photos I posted are actually of me.
I think you're overestimating the amount of these threads I've actually read, i just see them in the catalogue all the time.

>just crossdress and be cute instead.

Minus the cute part

That's an interesting perspective. I never thought of it that way. Personally, I tend to agree with what femanons say. I don't think I'll ever be a girl, so I don't even try. I just wish they weren't so mean to me. I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread. I can never get my point across.

Attached: La Fille Noyée.png (600x600, 324K)

>I just wish they weren't so mean to me.

2+2 not equaling 5 isn't being mean. It's just reality brah

umm, sweetie. trans women are women. there is no them and us, there is no difference, get with the program :)

>I don't think I'll ever be a girl

Good, this is the only acceptable form of tranny. Crossdressing is fine. The ones who wear nice makeup and dress in a respectable style. You can be pretty, but not a girl. Men can be pretty too.

No. I don't care about that. I don't want to be a girl just to look like one. I don't care about just looking cute. That's not why I want to be a girl. But it's hard to explain why I do. It's just like an overarching issue that exists in my life. It prevents me from solving anything else and enjoying life in general. I'd take being an ugly girl if I could. I think I would have a different relationship with my mother too. I'm already pretty similar to her, but I actually can hardly stand her. But I'd like to be friends with her.

Attached: Tid.png (600x600, 294K)

You want permission to be weak and submissive like a girl? You think life would automatically be easier?

We've spoken a few times before in these threads and you've always been nice to me, don't be so hard on yourself.

What the fuck, the IceTea I knew said he'd never become a tranny.
What the FUCK happened.

Of course she was when you shoehorn yourself into every conversation with that obnoxious avatar. Instead of finding the need to insert yourself everywhere and trying to make yourself stand out with a kwriky XD avatar, you actually try to interact with the people on this board as if they're people rather than things that you can use to just get attention from.

I rarely post in other people's threads for that reason. So that's not how it happens.
Nothing changed.
Probably. But that's just not all. I don't know.
Sure.

Attached: Melnitsa.png (600x600, 325K)

Prove it, I bet you're larping as a disgusting tranny when secretly 10/10 waifu catboy.