There are mommygfs browsing Jow Forums(nel) right now

>there are mommygfs browsing Jow Forums(nel) right now
It makes me so happy I can hardly stand it!

Attached: 71DC3184-ED1A-4530-B94D-57FDF3705EF9.jpg (731x1093, 100K)

What makes a mommy gf? Can I be a mommy gf with very small boobs?

yeah be my mommy gf

How old do I have to be to be w mommy gf?

I would suppose it depends on what people want, but for me any girl can be an amazing mommy gf if she's loving and caring and has all the personality traits for one. Boob size doesn't matter so much in comparison to that.

i'd get you implants

fucking stacies ruining natural women for me

yes you just have to be caring like a mommy

I'm very caring so I guess I can be a mommy gf

be my mommy gf (female) pls

and you cant be a tranny

Where do you live? What's your age preference?

I'm not mentally ill

>Can I be a mommy gf with very small boobs?

Imagine being a chestlet

Attached: pkXIb81.jpg (967x683, 48K)

25+ is mommy range desu

Oh I'm way younger than that

yes pls. be my mommy gf, what part of the US you in

I'm sorry you can't be mommy gf yet, but keep trying

Whatever the age of consent in your country is. Its a roleplay and a mindset. What attracts you to being a mommy gf?

Sauce to save anyone else the trouble of chopping up OP image: [Otochichi] Mama Naranai Onna-tachi Ch. 1- 5

West
Like I said I'm very caring and supportive, and like taking care of people. And when they're sick I'm like a nurse

Imagine thinking that any girls of worth browse R9K of all places

Attached: wtf.jpg (321x300, 13K)

Sounds like what a normal gf should be. A good gf, mind you, but not really "mommy". To me a "mommy" gf is part femdom. Like the equivalent of ddlg but reversed

>Like the equivalent of ddlg but reversed
Not her but that would be MDLB wouldn't it? Also what would your ideal relationship be like?

I NEED A MOMMY GF ADD ME Maestroz#8176

>Not her but that would be MDLB wouldn't it?
Yeah, but mommy gf is the terminology used here. DDLG is more widespread so it became recognized. I see MDLB and think it's some sports acronym
>Also what would your ideal relationship be like?
Ideal relationship? Minimal mommy, maximum domme. I'm only into the mommy thing for the domme aspect
For someone specifically into the mommy stuff I'd imagine a lot of nurturing, lots of cooking, seduction but in a loving, not lustful, way, more stuff like that. Pretty much what takes place in most shota/older woman content

I would like a small mommy gf, one that I can be loving towards when I receive affection.
weta#8131

Well, do you like dirty talk? Could a guy moan mommy, or mom, or mother while you suck his cock or fuck him? Is breast play something you like, and is nursing something youd consider trying?

Yeah I'm ok with that but in a fantasy/roleplay only.
I love breast stuff and no I don't plan on being a nurse

>and no I don't plan on being a nurse
Fucking kek user, he meant letting someone drink your breastmilk

Attached: 1484302390387.gif (384x239, 363K)

If he wants to do that he can but I don't know how that would work since I'd have to be pregnant?

I think theres some way to induce lactation without being pregnant, but I dont know for sure since I'm not into it

Any mommy gfs okay with being with a manlet bf?

He doesnt have to be sucking milk from your breasts, user. The act of nursing is intimate and relaxing and many guys who want mommy gfs like nursing.

Attached: 2C26B574-F386-4F74-A544-1F8228E65315.jpg (640x360, 50K)