You cannot call yourself a white nationalist and support Israel at the same time

You cannot call yourself a white nationalist and support Israel at the same time.

Attached: sample_604fdf9df177ed745bc4b8c6bc6ba08a.jpg (850x923, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9ktcDzQC1
vocaroo.com/i/s0VpYo7ar6tH
vocaroo.com/i/s1yightqkyoa
vocaroo.com/i/s0aX7mpFBp1j
vocaroo.com/i/s1JLwdO7i5em
vocaroo.com/i/s1gHSX7CasJQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1sBUalkyniW
vocaroo.com/i/s1FtROj7n9RS
vocaroo.com/i/s1xPX9lsSNn0
vocaroo.com/i/s0TpLogQvX8l
vocaroo.com/i/s1wGRFr7SWlf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Andy!

Hello!

Attached: DV-FXFhWAAAMVqZ.png (686x648, 484K)

hellhound is cute

Attached: Hellhound10.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

Hit Andy!!!

Does this count as furfaggotry?

Attached: 1526052184159.png (568x500, 44K)

Nevermind, you just answered my question for me

I’m a white nationalist & support Israel because it’s israels right to defend its nation, but try again furry degenerate- people like you will be the first to go

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9ktcDzQC1

Attached: 1524770023291.png (788x450, 235K)

The only place for Jews is the Konzentrationslager and if we could isolate all Jews in Israel the Arabs would just burn it all down killing all the Jews die too, sounds actually pretty good desu.

Attached: __kafuu_chino_gochuumon_wa_usagi_desu_ka_drawn_by_chitosezaka_suzu__66057f947518c640919b9b5ab1ce28a3 (648x906, 682K)

>cause problems in the Middle-East since it benefits your favorite fascist nation
>support the fascist nation that keeps piggybacking off you, backstabbing you, insulting you and attacking natives and their neighbors with no repercussion
>”REEEE where did all these brown people come from?!!!!”
You are a fucking dumbass.
This also applies to Central American and Caribbean countries, by the way. Our government keeps destroying their countries for corporate and geopolitical benefits, and what other choice do they have but to immigrate to the country that hoarded all their wealth?
Your obsession with racial purity is so fucking stupid, but makes it even worse is that you support practices that fuel up the immigration crisis. Nobody wants to leave their home country, but you have given them no choice. If you don’t want Latinos, Africans, or Arabs to emigrate, STOP INVADING AND RUINING THEIR HOMES.
Fucking zionist worshipping moron.

Attached: F9AE159D-25C5-4552-9A5E-AEAD5C90FD06.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

The best reason to support isreal is that they kill sandniggers like your self.

Oh so you like kike cock up your ass? I take it you don't support Ireland's belief in freeing the Northern people too correct? Because that would make you a hypocrite if you don't. Israel has no right to exist, they should of all died and if you think Jews are based and white you should go die in the ovens like the rest of your hebrew race. Fucking white nationalists have been co-opted by the zionist menace, how do you nu-males even breath and believe in what you preach? Israel is not white and is the emeny of God and only wants to debase the white mindset while you sit there and cuck for Israel.
And rape your women and try to establish a caliphate in the west. Thanks user for supporting zion you goddamn nu-male (((white nash))) cuckold.

Attached: 1520027848097.jpg (744x1052, 448K)

Read the post, illiterate baboon.
Israel killed Americans and Brits as well. Not to the same extent as the native arabs obviously, and they’d have you die for them and use your body as a sandbag substitute because you’re a subhuman to them.
God’s Chosen People and all that cultist bullcrap.

Andy, please tone it down.
Most Arabs I know want literally nothing more than to go back home, they hate it here.

Like I give a flying fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 44K)

goddamn, youre a duck for Netanyahu.

i blame evangelical Christianity for worshiping jews people

God damn your a fucking commie sand nigger.

I'd support the muderous zionists long before a tranny faggot like you. Besides Netanyahu has been a pretty good pres.

Ylyl?

Attached: image.jpg (270x221, 28K)

Fuck the jewish menance, this cuckolded (((white))) people think that the jews should exist, even though they are the world's problems. The richest people are jewish or backed by zion, yet these cuckolded nu-male onions drinking caliphate cum dripping out of there boiass cuntholes want to sit here and pretend that they're the greatest people on Earth and that they are white and based! Fuck Israel, fuck the kikes who have ruined the idenity of a white nation under God, and fuck the people who fund and give money willingly (you know, the (((proddy))) cuckolds who believe that zion will bring the end of days).
Go back to Israel you fucking heeb, you don't belong here and you should die like the dog you are.

vocaroo.com/i/s0VpYo7ar6tH

Yeah, like, if you support a nation just because that’ll bring the day of judgement quicker, you’re a looney.
keep sucking that zionist cock hard, illiterate cuck.

Oh did I strike a nerve with you?

How about you fuck off to your self pitty hole where you can mope about your poverty and low IQs.

Attached: 1527461051023.jpg (634x356, 193K)

Saudiburger is the smartest in this dumb thread

B A S E D

How about you die in the oven you kike.

>acts like a cuck
>gets called a cuck
>”u-u mad!”
pathetic.jpg

Keep watching your zionist funded cartoons, we are the ones who write it you fucking idiot.

t. Butthurt commie shill.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 53K)

>we
uh, no, it’s the working class animators and writers who made it, not the zionist corporate executives.
economically illiterate dumbfuck

You cannot call yourself a human and support palelstine at the same time

t. butthurt zionist shill
no argument lol

>working class

Pfft, you really think the writters aren't share holders, or do upper level management.

All media in the west (including cartoons) are made for the intention of getting a profit, usually from advertising other products.

Based

Says the guy who constabtly contradicts himself and uses circular reasoning.

I don't support Palestine, I support Lebanon and Hezbollah and a united Arab state without the rule of the Saudi kike puppet king nor his batshit Wahhabism friends. Also bluepilled.

even some catholic groups are on the splc site for not being zionists but the twice a year catholics are no better then protestants in terms of the isreal question

Take your (you) saudi nigger

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 43K)

The Pope (even though I don't like him) thinks Israel is evil.

>caring about the opinions of someone you hate.
t. Cuck

Attached: image.jpg (420x280, 34K)

It's called using a source you nu-male cuckold who thinks (((YHWH))) chosen people shouldn't all die like the scum of the Earth they are.

Attached: 544.png (600x526, 526K)

Palestinians got more humanity and heart than you, even the “nicest” israelis I met are obnoxious about their unworthy nation and always say subtle condescending things to non-Israelis, especially arabs and americans.
you’ll get pushed into sea one day.

oh, my god.
why the fuck can’t you read?
labor is what got put into these cartoons to get created, and said labor is put in by the working class.
seriously, fucking read you dumb mutt.
>tu quoque
nah, I don’t.
I provide strong arguments and graphs, meanwhile, all you do is put your fingers in your ear and go “LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU” when losing a debate.

based redditor xD

Yeah, protestants are hardline butthurt zionist shills.
At least catholic priests make prayers for peace in the world and the lost lives in Gaza.

You should support Palestine. The Muslims there love their Christian brothers and the heritage they’re blessed with, and it’s stated in their religion to protect Christians at all costs.

vocaroo.com/i/s1yightqkyoa

vocaroo.com/i/s0aX7mpFBp1j

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 11K)

I don't support Palestine because Plaestine shouldn't exist in the first place. It should be a united land, not a disjointed land of squabbling people, what would Muhmmad think if he saw the disary of his people? He would be quite upset and try to rally to unite the Arab world once again into a unified people. Palestine should have never existed if the (((jews))) never showed up.

You sound like Naked Ape.

That's okay I do neither because they both sound retarded

vocaroo.com/i/s1JLwdO7i5em

Arab detected.

BASED

vocaroo.com/i/s1gHSX7CasJQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1sBUalkyniW

My god, cant you actually argue, and actually attack my points rather than my inteligence.

Just once saudi nigger, I know its hard for a retard like you, but you gotta try man.

Attached: image.jpg (474x315, 46K)

Okay, make a point then. Because I see is you defending them because of some lol so edgy let's kill the mudslimes XD shitposts. That's all you claim.

>I'm an agressive lump! You're a cuck! Misplaced hostility! GRRRR

Just kidding, love you.

American detected.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FtROj7n9RS

vocaroo.com/i/s1xPX9lsSNn0

I'm not that guy.

Based wew lad

Hey, I’m all for a United Pan-Arab nation!
Thing is, the land has been called Palestine for ages, but the Arabs during the WW1 revolt didn’t want it to become an independent nation with an artificial nonsensical border. The Brits did that.

same desu

That’s what I’m doing lmao.
You’re doing what you’re accusing me of doing, dumb mutt. You have nothing to add besides hiding behind images of dead people.

Anyway, I made my points and have better things to do. Ciao.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TpLogQvX8l

And the brits were infiltrated by who? The zionist puppets. Who funded it, the Rothchilds, known jewish bankers.

>Look up Naked Ape
>Foxdick farms, a known supporter of pedophila posts his dox on the internet.

Bah, you do nothing to aruge anyway, and when you do it is full of falacies anyway. I am just copying you.

Attached: image.png (382x304, 219K)

Make a fucking point then.

Jews kill Muslims and thats good because Muslims are Barbariasn who practice jihad and sharia law.

You should bowing down to the Jews for liberating you from islamic tyranny.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wGRFr7SWlf

Muslims did nothing wrong and the jews have only caused strife in our country.

Nothing wrong?

What you mean like treating all women like they are subhuman. Or actually starting the slave trade.

Honestly if we could nuke mecca the world would be a much safer place.

Attached: image.jpg (580x387, 103K)

>being this Islamic

Women are disgusting creatures and I wish to have a harem of them.
>slave trade
Can't really be slaves if they don't believe in your religion :^)

I'm not

>being this islamic.

To suicide vest you go.

Good fucking god.

No bully.

How about you go lay down on the nearest asphalt road and let that cook you alive.

Not a nationalist, I believe that Israel was a mistake.

How about you go back on reddit you zionist

I dont have a reddit. But you say Zionist like its an insult, but I take it as a compliment so thank you.

So go back you jewish girl

Another compliment, thank you. I am very proud of my jewish heritage, by the way I had an amazing shabbos day.

>being a girl who is jewish on Jow Forums

>being a dirty sandnigger on Jow Forums's wastebin.

Jokes on you, I'm white (American)

Oh so you would shill for muslims who threaten your country and culture.

Tisk tisk, what a cuckold conisuer.

The muslims are going to fuck off back to the middle east you smelly khazar whore

Oy, vey I am so offended.

Do you really think the world is going to tollerate such barbarianism within the next 20-50 years.

Get real you dillusional cuck.

Fuck off you Israeli whore, they will stay in the middle east.

They will stay 6ft under.

Israel will burn.

Only if you count its future clay buring in nuclear hellfire to cure from the disease known as Islam, then sure.

Attached: image.jpg (750x400, 50K)

Israel should not exist at all.

Is that it?

Okay well how about this,
"Islam wont exist by 2100"