Whole world tells me I'm a piece of shit for refusing to get a job, spending all day on art, escapism...

>Whole world tells me I'm a piece of shit for refusing to get a job, spending all day on art, escapism, reading and just whatever I feel like
>Never felt the least bit guilty or that what I was doing is wrong in any way
I legitimately believe they're all just pic related and envy and hate me for having the mental clarity and fortitude to go against pretty much the whole world. All because I know living the way I do is what I truly want to do right at this moment. They call me childish, selfish, immature, short sighted. But I just don't see it. I pity them, they live their lives in fear and anxiety and anger. I have no moral or ethical justification for my choice, no bulletproof argument for why I'm right and they're wrong. All I know is myself, all I can do is act in favour of myself, until the day comes when my life ends and I gain everlasting peace.

Attached: pink-wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>envy and hate me for having the mental clarity and fortitude to go against pretty much the whole world
This is pretty delusional. Most normalfags don't envy us, in fact they are disgusted by us, because their brains are wired differently. They don't think that you have mental clarity and fortitude, they don't understand how you operate and view you as a leech.

>>Whole world tells me

Newsflash, no one cares about you or what you do.
Stop projecting your avoidance and fear of being judged onto the society. You living or dying won't matter a blip.

>they don't understand how you operate and view you as a leech
Yes, because they're low iq people incapable of higher thought.

t. low iq retard incapable of higher thought

They dont envy you but they hate you because you are independent and refuse to bend to their shitty normalfag mold. It has been like this for the longest if time.

>all I can do is act in favour of myself
>They call me childish, selfish, immature, short sighted. But I just don't see it.

You're too dumb to work anyway.

cant you just do something thats part time and mild? like a couple 6 hour shifts a day. how bad can that be? just from noon till 6 you sit a cash register and get out of the house. try it.

Why?

Why would I do that?

Are you implying you're capable of acting not in self interest?

You can give your life saving someone elses.

And I can argue that in doing so you're seeking personal, long living glory.

Aww, did I hurt someone's fefees? Does the truth hurt too much?
Get off the internet, go for a walk and re-evaluate you life.

dont you get bored of this every day? I want to do something like that but I have chronic fatigue like fucking crazy

>truth
I pity your limited cognitive abilities

>dont you get bored of this every day?
No.

If I get bored of video games, I watch anime. If I get bored of anime, I draw. If I get bored of drawing, I drink vodka and dance to J-pop.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, if you can support yourself because you're a trust fund kiddie or whatever. If you're just leeching off the teat of a parent or caretaker, though, then you're an irresponsible manchild.

This level of self-delusion is really amusing.

The only delusional one here is you.

Read this short essay (it's very short) and if you understand it, you'll see how much of your life you've wasted on meaningless judgements.
philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah

I'm out of breath here, I can't stop laughing. You are really something, you know that.

So did you read it or not?

How do you support yourself OP? Who pays for your food and internet connection?

>How do you support yourself OP?
I've lived with various family members.
>Who pays for your food and internet connection?
They do, I contribute when I can whenever I get bennies.

>I've lived with various family members
So I'm guessing they're the 'whole world' who calls you a piece of shit? Others already pointed out you're projecting, the fact that you made this thread suggests you're much less comfortable with yourself than you try to convince us. And if anyone actually calls you a piece of shit it's probably because you're living off others hard work. This kind of lifestyle may seem liberating, but it's shortsighted. Even if you won't get kicked out and forced to work, you'll soon start feeling guilty and depressed, or angry and delusional. And don't get me wrong, I don't condemn you, I would love to live the way you live and be content with that. But I've been here, many others on this board too, and I know very well what it leads to.

>So I'm guessing they're the 'whole world' who calls you a piece of shit?
No, it's pretty well known society looks down on leeches.

Ur doing the same thing as the normies escaping your problems except they go work and then watch netflix while you have chosen other activities

Aside from the fact that you'll eventually run out of people to leach off of (and have no meaningful skills to contribute to society), you'll at least be among the first to die if/when the shit hits the fan.

You don't feel bad whatsoever for being a parasite? You produce nothing, beyond stuff that's meaningful to only yourself. And you consume the hard work of others. Just because you read little philosophical blurbs that reinforce your parasitic existence doesn't make you some sort of ubermensch.

Even for Jow Forums, this level of self-serving delusion is laughable.

>envy and hate me for having the mental clarity and fortitude to go against pretty much the whole world
or they envy you because they wish they could join you, I sure know I do. Why do all NEETs act like NEETdom is available to everyone and anyone who works is simply choosing to?

This is true.

However I don't think anyone will disagree that I'm enjoying a greater % of my life right now than the average wagie is day to day. Sure, long term they might beat me out by a few decades but it works like this:

>Wageslave for your whole life for a stable level of low-mediocre cope/enjoyment but far greater suffering day to day
or
>NEET it up for the first 2 or 3 or 4 decades of your life, reaching peak levels of cope/enjoyment followed by suicide/drifting for the remainder of your life

>Why do all NEETs act like NEETdom is available to everyone and anyone who works is simply choosing to?
Because you lost you chance. When your parents were nagging you to find a job, you weren't supposed to actually find one. That is, if you wanted to be a NEET.

You're not the only one doing what he wants. Get over yourself.

I don't work but I go to school. My parents are already being gracious and making sacrifices to support me through college but they won't after that, after that it'll be up to me to make my own money
Besides, if everyone became a NEET, society would collapse, so why do you encourage people to become NEETs? Only a small percentage of richfags or physically/emotionally disabled people can become NEETs.

>You don't feel bad whatsoever for being a parasite?
Nope.

The only thing I am in control of are my own actions. No one can make me feel guilty unless I allowed them to, it's entirely within my control as to how I view life and its events.

>Just because you read little philosophical blurbs that reinforce your parasitic existence doesn't make you some sort of ubermensch.
I'm fully aware that in the eyes of others I'm a selfish leech, but in my own mind I don't concern myself with what others think of me.

>Besides, if everyone became a NEET, society would collapse
So what? The only thing you can control are your actions and how you process the world. You should act in a way that you can control, i.e. a way that benefits you, not society at large.

What do you mean so what? If everyone decided to quit working and society collapsed, "NEETdom" would cease to exist. You and your whole family would be forced to go and get food for yourself, either through hunting or fighting others, because everyone involved with producing and distributing food quit their job. Life would get a 1000x harder for everyone if shit hit the fan.

>he thinks he'd be able to sit in his room and play vidya all day during the apocalypse

Attached: 1508185124976.png (645x729, 50K)

Are you rooming with anyone? Ive lived the neet life for a year and a half and i gotta say i hated it. I didn't get a check or didn't have any time under my control, i pretty much became a house slave to some bipoler cunt. What i im say is, it'll seem great at first, but once you DO want a change its hard to get on your feet, no experience and what not. Plus trying to get friends is hard when you dont do anything online and no one around you took you seriously, but i look at that as a positive. Shows the people who are genuinely real and nice, while filtering out the fake and boring " normies" as you guys call em. Sadly the results are slim, look at it like Diogenes carrying his lantern through a crowd "im searching for an honest man". People fucking suck honestly

>What do you mean so what? If everyone decided to quit working and society collapsed, "NEETdom" would cease to exist
So what.

Can you predict the future? Can you change it? No. So why worry about it? Act in a way that benefits you in the present. Raping and wanton stealing doesn't benefit you in the present, as it carries the risk of prison.

>I've lived with various family members.
Well the vast majority of people won't enjoy being at the total mercy of someone else for their living situation and finances.

Oh I'm sorry, is the apocalypse happening right now? No?

Then I don't give a fuck.

So, what's the endgame here? Suicide when the gibs run out? Not knocking suicide or anything but if the gibs run out before you've finished "reaching peak levels of cope/enjoyment", what are you gonna do? Become a wagie? Or KYS? Like, suppose Half Life 3 gets actually greenlit(or whatever faggot shit you care about), and you get kicked out of your house for the last time.
You have nothing, no skills, no comfy home, years of pathetic existence left, AND something you'd want to live for.

So, just an hero? Or try to stick around somehow?

But you wouldn't last long at all and neither would this world. Maybe YOU don't care if the world ended and you got killed by a marauding pack of niggers a few months from now, but at least 90% of people would care. So as I said, not everyone can or should be a NEET

I've been a NEET for 11 years, I'm pretty sure this is my path in life

>So, what's the endgame here?
There is no endgame. I take each day as it comes. I have no plan, no long game I'm playing. I wake up every day not knowing what tomorrow holds.

>So as I said, not everyone can or should be a NEET
I don't care and have no influence over what other people do with their lives.

I live my life, day by day, for me and me alone.

But your question is why everyone doesn't become a NEET, and I answered it.
Also because the majority of people enjoy their independence from family/government aid, and at the end of the day, not everyone enjoys being a NEET. Even here on Jow Forums it seems like a ton of NEETs are unhappy and want to escape NEETdom.

>But your question is why everyone doesn't become a NEET
I never said that. I said you should look out for yourself.

>Even here on Jow Forums it seems like a ton of NEETs are unhappy and want to escape NEETdom.
Because they're either too young or simply lack the mental fortitude to realise the reality of the situation.

But are you happy with it? If you are that is fine, you do you. But what I'm saying is that its hard to get out of such a situation the longer your in it. Also there is no path in life, all of us are in reality, a bunch of fucking meatsacks, on a one of a bunch of dirt clumps, with maybe none, one, or a buncha fucking omnipotent beings. Whatever happens in your life is at tge control of you and your surroundings, however being a neet lends the control mostly to your surroundings. Unless your real good at manipulating people or playing the system if course.

Ah I see, I just assumed as most NEET threads are "ragie wagie just be a NEET xd"
Anyways, the issue here is that you being a NEET prevents other people in some way from doing what they want. You are correct in that you are doing what you want. But your lifestyle is diverting resources away from someone else's life, thereby stopping them from following your philosophy. Even if your family is fine with supporting you, maybe there were things they would have liked to do if they had money freed up from having to support you. That's where the anger towards NEETs comes from, people don't see a reason why they should have to be supported and take away from their own lives.

We get it, you're a normie and you're happy with it, now get the fuck out of this board

>But are you happy with it?
I'm happier as a NEET than I ever was trying to abide by what society told me I should be doing. And believe me I tried, that 11 years is broken up by 3-6 month spurts of trying to do what was expected of me and failing to see any merit in it at all. I went in with an open mind plenty of times and came out with my belief in NEETdom fortified and reinforced.

>But what I'm saying is that its hard to get out of such a situation the longer your in it
I'd rather live a short period where my life is the most bearable it can be, than a longer period where life is only just bearable and frequently drifts into unbearableness.

>Whatever happens in your life is at tge control of you and your surroundings
I disagree. The only thing I control are my own actions and how I view the events that happen to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

>you have to be a NEET to be a robot
not how it works bud. just having a job to support your vidya and anime hobbies by yourself doesn't mean you have any friends

I fully understand the resentment, I just don't care.

I have no control over how other people feel, only over what I allow myself to feel. If they resent me so much, they should act on it.

What I was trying to say Is that not everyone can be a functional member of a society, however hard that is for you to believe. Surprisingly for you, I am against neetdom as It is just a slow, painful death and I'd rather take the quicker route

Im far from a normie bud, i don't have anyone in my life, i just now got a job, i can't have a normal conversation even with family. I ain't no robot, and now i can say im no neet. But looking at my life and the way it is right now, im definitely not a normie. Hell i wish i was normal, but i just happened to be the bottom of the barrel guy that all his peers rejected, the kind of person everyone didn't want to look at. I can't blame it on my looks, im fucking sexy, could i blame it on my social and economic status? Probably but that just shows that people are just shallow husks of what used to be humanity, nah my personality is whats to blame, but honestly if can come home, pet my dog, and get black out drunk and ramble to that dog im fine.0

>not everyone can be a functional member of a society, however hard that is for you to believe
it's not hard for me to believe since I agree with you. I can hardly be a functional member of society myself no matter how hard I try and would love to give NEETdom at least a try if I could. It just bugs me when NEETs act like EVERYONE not only should be a NEET but even wants to, when in reality, NEETs should just be the people that CAN'T work either because of crippling physical/mental issues.

I feel bad for people who pay your bills

Like i said man if your happy then your happy. But i do wanna add that you really dont have control, im an ex neet and that i control what i see and how i see it is bullshit when your "landlord" fucks you over or dies, and your on the street. People are garbage and will fuck you over on any deal you make with them even if you hold your end or at least want time to get on your feet, and if you want to be secure in life you gotta work for it. Also for the record i think you would live longer as a neet with a consistent place to stay your whole life, less stress and what not.

You have to understand that most people aren't as selfish as you. Don't take this as a personal attack against you, it's just a neutral statement; most people care far more for the feelings of others than you apparently do. Your family could kick you out on the streets and by your philosophy they absolutely should, but they would feel awful since who knows what would happen to you.
Likewise, someone might technically have the option to mooch off their parents for the rest of their lives, but most people feel bad for borrowing even just a bit of money let alone being supported fully by someone else and giving nothing in return.
Again, I'm not raging at you, merely trying to get you to understand the difference between you and most people. For example, look at this user here

>If they resent me so much, they should act on it.
Hopefully they do user

I also want to point out that whether your neet or not, do things because you want to. Get a job that you want, not what you think society wants you to get. Be hermit because thats what you want, not because your giving society the finger. When i was a neet, it was plain circumstances at first, but then the person i helped out around the house took advantage of me and through her actions you could easily tell she not only didn't want me to stop, but actively made it impossible for me to escape, or even work on my own life in any capacity.

Considering you have so much free time, go study some philosophy. It'll give you more answers to your questions than anyone here ever could.

>go study some philosophy
I do, every week.

My favourites are Schopenhauer, Zapffe and Kaczynski.

Okay this has to be bait

If you can afford it, I am envious of you. I genuinely am. Good for you.

Everyone should steal as much from this world as humanly possible. It is a cancer and it needs to be burned to the ground. Capitalism and this protestant work ethic bullshit are two of the worst possible aspects of this hell we live in. Defying them both is noble work. Anyone who supports working for the capitalist system is a demon who should be destroyed.

The fact that you made this thread contradicts your statement about not caring what people think of you. You've been spending hours defending your life choicds against strangers.

>The fact that you made this thread contradicts your statement about not caring what people think of you
I don't see how it does.

>You've been spending hours defending your life choicds against strangers.
*Discussing

I do what I want with my time.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with how you live. You're quite fortunate.
But nobody does things without a reason. It really sounds like you're looking for validation.

If I'm looking for anything it's new ideas and knowledge to gain a greater understanding. Like the forging process for blades, it's building up, breaking down, testing, building up, breaking down etc.