Take a ride on my dildo

>take a ride on my dildo
>butthole twitches all day the next day
Anyone else?

Attached: unf.jpg (630x630, 90K)

You think I'm actually rich enough to buy a dildo?

kill your self no one fucking cares go on b or whatever this is r9k you are unneccessary and will die of a heartattack anyway so just do me a favor and off your self your family, robots, and me would appreciate that more

>be me
>tell chads how much i want their d
>get my vagina roached instead
Why do guys always do this?

Attached: image0-5.jpg (1280x1780, 545K)

butthall is a one way street, if you enter from the opposite way there are going to be consequences

yeah this has happened to me before, its your butt recovering from all the stretching you just did

Attached: 1559939243166.jpg (600x795, 137K)

There are cheap ass ones on Amazon that are good enough. Make sure they specify something like "medical grade silicone" but that means they'll be soft enough for easy use. naughty cock is a great starter

Lol what the fuck

Yeah sure, haven't dealt with anything bad yet. Actually a good fucking usually helps with stuff like hemorrhoids ironically.

That makes sense. It had been a while since I broke out the actual toys. I got way too into prostate massagers for a little while.

ah ye, i wanted to get myself an electro stim prostate massager but im poor af

Attached: 1560201146150.jpg (1050x1050, 111K)

If you didn't get a squirter then your boipussi is confused and trying to draw cum in to make you boipregnant.

Normal aneros style massagers work pretty well but you have to use them a lot to build the muscle memory to get what you want from them. Honestly just going with an oversized toy and grinding into your prostate is probably easier.

that's hot

perhaps. i have a 7inch dildo that does the job quite well. it makes me cum a ton.

Attached: fe20ef591bca2bacfb4fb59fca17fbd4.gif (1258x1200, 934K)

i love seeing faggots ruin their bodies and then killing them selfs once they realize they have to walk around with a bag full of shit straped to their bodies

It must be fun how much can your sissycunt take?

When I first got into anal play a few years ago I bought an 11 inch toy that was WAY too big for me at the time. I couldn't get more than half of it in. Haven't felt prostate pressure like that since. Maybe I should buy another one even though it was so low quality it stung to use after a while. Maybe I'll work my way up to that size, I took about a year off of anal play then like I said I've only done small stuff for a while.

You don't seriously think that normal and responsible anal play results in legitimate harm, do you?

I used to be able to stretch to a 6.3 inch circumference. I'm definitely not there anymore. I'll probably work myself to that point soon. I have a bigger plug that's just been waiting for me to sit on it but I NEED to work my way up to it.

Maybe I will buy one sometime. Any tips for a beginner?

it causes tearing, you idiot, can't wait for you to get some disease.

can you do butt stuff with hemorrhoids? They're pretty bad but I want to at least try fingering my butt before maybe moving on to toys and hopefully cock

Enjoy your fucked up ass full of hemorrhoids and microtears.

Recommend toy which feels good thanks.

Tried lovense vibe plug but only the object itself feels good not the vibe.

THYANKS uwu

LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE

Don't worry about prepping your first time. You'll learn why you need to prep but you don't want to waste your time prepping if you have no idea how to stick stuff up your ass and feel comfortable. Start small. 5 inches in length, it will get boring fast but you definitely don't want to over do it early on. If it hurts take your time and try again once the pain subsists. Use your fingers to massage a lot before you start. Get two in there and try to stretch your anus directly. Then once you can slip two in quickly and easily go for the toy.

Get a buttplug too. It's fun and good for warming up.

Your best bet is to go on Amazon and search for anal dildo and butt plug sets. They're all going to have sizes labeled pretty clearly.

I'm off to lunch so sorry I can't give a ton of advice.

I'll let you know what that happens.

If they're BAD then I wouldn't. I do it with just one or two little ones and I'm fine.

thanks babe

Get a starter dildo and a buttplug set. Then work your way up slowly.

how do I know if they're bad? They puff up really big when I take a shit but other than that they don't hurt or anything.

Have you tried sliding a sharpie or two up there? That's probably a good gauge of how sensitive they are since sharpies are hard.

Alright I'm gonna head out. If you guys can keep the thread alive for an hour or so I'll return with more advice, experience, and may even share pictures of my current collection. Even though it isn't great.

Yes but shape / brand recommendations? Any links?

I only really feel butthol stimuli nothing deeper than that like prostate and I assume I should feel more.

Vibes worked for you at all?

First off take a poop to empty yourself out. You could enema too if you have a bad diet and pooping isn't enough.

Get a cheap $10 vibrator off amazon. Put a condom on it because it's probably not body-safe. Stretch out with one finger, then two, three. Slowly work the vibe in. Use lots of lube. When in doubt, more lube.

The vibration is essential as a beginner, it's what really helps you feel it on your prostrate. When you can comfortably fit the dildo poke around with it and see what feels good. Get overexcited and start jerking off while you fuck yourself. It'll be the best orgasm of your life.

What is the correlation between fucking yourself in the ass and dying of a heart attack?

I can fit 5.5 inch circumference plugs fine but I'm a total beginner besides this (lube power)

Money isn't a problem either would you get a prostate specific vibe or? Figure it's pretty deep so you'll need some size or maybe curvature to it. Don't want to get one which is too shallow.

Also my main goal is dick free orgasm since butthole stimulation alone feels much better compared to jerking off. It doesn't really offer continuous stimulation like this.

thyanks again uwuwu

There are some good prostate-specific toys but a lot of them like anaeros or the Njoy wand are expensive. If you're a beginner I'd suggest a regular vibrator, they work fine and help you figure out what exactly your preferences are for when you want to invest in a higher quality toy.

The prostate is not deep at all. To give you some perspective doctors use their digit (finger) to do a prostate exam. You can reach it with pretty much any toy. Don't go in expecting a handsfree orgasm, not everyone can make that work even with experience.

Not expecting it but the process itself feels very good so I don't mind if I can never accomplish it. Unless there's some butt fatigue stuff which happens I'm not aware of.

Strong vibration can numb your prostate after a while but if you go for more of a slow sensual build up with the right mood and atmosphere it can happen.

Very intriguing story.