How do I deal with the fact that some people are objectively better organisms than me?

How do I deal with the fact that some people are objectively better organisms than me?

Attached: 1557522198528.gif (500x206, 1.5M)

j-just be the best version of yourself, o-OP

>oh, i'm worthless
>there are people all around that study hard, look beautiful and actually work towards their dreams
>others have jobs, families and social life
>i have none of these
>but hey, their lives don't affect me in anyway
>i'm still worthless, so there is that, but it doesn't mean i should compare myself to anybody because 'they don't affect me in anyway and there is no point in caring'
Remind yourself of this everytime you feel jealous and you it will become part of your personality

jealousy, anger, lust and insecurity are a fucking joke to me yet, i can't overcome laziness what a waste

I don't like this world that much-- the game is rigged.

How do I deal with the fact that some people have objectively better orgasms than me?

I can excel in academia but I will be limited. I'm just angry that hard work stops producing results at a certain point. This world sucks

this world sucks and if you want to kill yourself don't do it because of jealousy or insecurity, do it after overcoming these so you can be sure about it,
also fuck you for working harder than me why the fuck am i helping you anyways? you will just have the only thing that makes me better than you, well, because i'm not insecure but still, fuck you

Attached: 1558406262270.jpg (720x778, 161K)

The only reason that anybody could be considered better than you is because you think like that. If you're happy and let go of your insecurities, there's no way to justify anybody being "better" than you. And at the end of the day, we're all headed the same place anyways, so don't sweat comparing yourself to others.

Attached: 2637.jpg (599x800, 85K)

>there is no way to justify anybody being better than you

that re.ddit shit works on re.dditfags. not here

How can one see trust fund kids and look at innocent victims of childhood abuse and actually appreciate the true nature of this world? I want everything associated with this evil simulation away from me. Including even nature, nature is evil

make sure you live stream your suicide so we can use it to make the world a better place

How do you know my death will result in a better place for the world? You have to think objectively.

I always give to charity. I certainly do not have a NEGATIVE impact.

no you insecure retard, no wonder you made this post. i'm saying live streaming a suicide is a good thing because it gets media coverage and a lot of attention which may bring attention towards the issues of the world, and make a few anons happy,
i assumed you wanted suicide because you hate this world

That would devalue my family, I'm flawed. It's ultimately my indifference with the nature of reality. I should handle it alone and quietly. I don't think my philosophy would be a good thing for normies to hear because it will just inspire nihilism and more self hatred.

well, i'm interested to hear it

How do you plan on making the world a better place with that you cringe ass fucking edgelord

You miss my point. There's no other measure of worth than happiness.

Should I care, I've just eat some bean soup and I'm seeing some movie while lurking, how can life be better?

Unless you're one of those Vietnamese or Iraqi birth defect children or one of those 800lbs+ celluloid blobs, you are probably an objectively better organism than many other organisms. If that doesn't help, then make yourself even better so you can be better than even more organisms.

PC muscle exercises.

If you say mention things like childhood abuse, social anxiety, lack of confidence/esteem people will logically conclude that it was your parents fault but there are things out of our control that happen. And people suffer from it every day. So if happiness is such a measure of worth like says then are people who are never able to get over childhood trauma worth less?

Yes, they live in perpetual suffering. How a damned person that do things just to easy their pain can be worth more than a happy person that don't need to change anymore?
A person that's already happy is perfect.

I blame my parents, especially my mother.
It's just logical. You cannot be anything you want to be.

A common problem here seems to be balding at an early age. Look at your mother and her close relatives. Your answer to why you are balding.

>muuh self-improvement
>muuh be best version of yourself

Laughable coping morons
Success is the best benchmark who is objectively better at X thing.

Wasting your time blaming people instead of fixing it is never logical.

Do you know how some people say "just be confident, bro"?

That's actually terrible advice, because you can't "just be confident" if you're scared/afraid/anxious of everything.
But you know what you can be? You can be brave.

Be brave.

It's far easier to be confident than brave.
But stop caring about consequences help both.

yeah, you see shit very often on this sad imageboard, balming their parents for willingly passing their shitty genes that are solely responsible for looks instead of finding a magical cure for baldness doesn't make sense

It's like this user doesn't want to actually solve things and want to be "smart"

So someone who tried to ease the pain they had no control over is better than a happy person? How is this so? The idea of a good "human experience" being a luxury is infuriating to me. At first glance one would mistake this for being jealousy but it's not jealousy it's hatred I have for humanity and nature.

You can be perfectly fine genetically even average, but there are things that can effect your happiness that are out of your control. This is the true predator everything good man can be.

>So someone who tried to ease the pain they had no control over is better than a happy person?
Someone that doesn't have pain is superior than someone trying to cope with it.
Someone with a very fucked back taking painkillers is inferior to someone that has a healthy back.

>The idea of a good "human experience" being a luxury is infuriating to me.
Some people doesn't need regular doses of painkillers, ego boasters and other ways to cope with suffering, they just don't suffer
And those humans born with no suffering are the very best making has to offer. A being so superior you cannot conceive how he experience life.

So victims of abuse are worthless, thanks for confirming

So life is ultimately hedonist/satanic in nature. All that matters is fun and happiness, that's probably why Capitalism and America are the best. I don't think I will ever find happiness, that makes me sick. So I will leave

>balming their parents for willingly passing their shitty genes that are solely responsible for looks

>genes
>solely responsible for looks

So many retards among retards here, incredible.

I laugh at folks who try to "solve" things, maximum coping mechanism.
At the end of the day, you are still the same loser without success.

Anyone who is successful already had it in them from the very beginning, end of story.

>So victims of abuse are worthless, thanks for confirming
People that cannot deal with pain are inferior to those that can do with pain.
>So life is ultimately hedonist/satanic in nature.
If you need to put words in my mouth to be right, you're wrong. Read what I've written again.

You don't understand, being a tryhard that try to fix things is inferior, but being an idiot that suffer because reasons is also inferior.

If you cannot be happy, without trying, you are inferior.

>lol be happy
>lol just smoke weed

Superiority and inferiority is defined by success on merit and nothing else.

have a better life than them? I mean, it's a long shot but it's all you got.

That's sad, you consider a person that feels pain and need "success and improve" to be happy superior to one that doesn't need to do anything to be happy.

How can a person that need effort superior to another that doesn't need to lift a finger for the same goal?

>People that cannot deal with pain are inferior to those that can do with pain.
Is all pain equal?
>And those humans born with no suffering are the very best making has to offer. A being so superior you cannot conceive how he experience life.
How are they superior? They may be the ideal but can they help people experience happiness more than people who have also experienced pain? Does merit have any value?

So life is about being biologically superior and happy. Humanity fucks the victim to better themselves

>Is all pain equal?
A person with a healthy back and no pain is superior to one with a fucked back and lots of pain.
Having no pain simple make you even superior.

>How are they superior? They may be the ideal but can they help people experience happiness more than people who have also experienced pain? Does merit have any value?
They are indeed superior, a person that can be happy with a shit job and fishing on weekend is far happier than one trying to cope with suffering, no matter what mean they use.

Tell me user, a person that's sick 90% of the time is happier than a person that's health all the time?

Life is about being happy and living a good life.
Imaginary goals like "being powerful" are all be real.

You type like a third worlder you're not understanding the points I'm making. Take for instance, a rape victim. A rape victim is someone whos value has been lowered a lot of the time because of things out of their control.

Now i'm going to ask you something else. What about people who bring happiness to other people despite not being happy themselves? They will be inferior to someone who is happy but not helping others?

Even the sight of the sick, the victim motivates the privileged few to continue with their happiness.

Can it be said that the nature of intelligence and development requires the suffering for progress?

Humanity favors the few. What is the appeal of a world like this?

You have to stop viewing life as a competitive game. It's not about being better than other people. It's about finding true hapiness, inner piece and/or to make the world a better place. There are multiple ways to become happy user. Stop comparing yourself to others

I refuse to live life as a victim. It will follow me till I die. I'll never live life without being one

It's no good to base your self-worth on comparison to others. If you need to be the best to become happy, that means surrounding yourself with those you consider inferiors. Then do you really want to be around people you pity or scorn? And you can't have a fulfilling social relationship when you want people around you to do badly so you look good in comparison. It's better to just compare yourself to yourself.

That's the reason you suffer. You see yourself as the victim even though you are most likely not. What makes you think that way?

>It's no good to base your self-worth on comparison to others
That's life, and that sucks!

You'll live a shit life, working hard to prove things to people that hate you in first place.

It's their world, I'm just living in it. I don't want to live in someone elses world.