Why 2D transgirls are so hot but 99,9% of 3D are so fucking ugly?

Why 2D transgirls are so hot but 99,9% of 3D are so fucking ugly?

Attached: trans.jpg (956x1200, 175K)

because it's a pipedream that some people are deluded/retarded enough to try and achieve.

Because they're drawing idealized versions of themselves

Attached: No+i+wouldnt+id+throw+him+out+cause+trannies+_fe7038568073ccfb1a892bee56d1d001.jpg (856x659, 113K)

because 2D transgirls are drawn as women with a penis.

Why 2D cis girls are so hot but 99,9% of 3D are so fucking ugly?

I don't know, why are most 3D gay men ugly? Oh wait they aren't

angry transfags detected

>draw a girl
>say its a boy.
/thread

>angry transfag
My point is that all 3d girls are disgusting

2D is always superior to 3D, regardless of race, gender, or sexuality.

Not all. Lot's of japanese or korean girls are hot.

can't believe this has to be said. robots are legit retarded.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug, basically.

2D>3D because 2D tends to represent ideals in both body and personality. 3D is more chaotic in nature, more confined to difficulties of reality, fluctuations of personal character, and poop in the anal cavity. It's the reason that traps largely do not exist in a 3D space, but do in a 2D space without issue. Same thing for monstergirl lolis, as an example.

because it's all part of /lgbt/'s plan to turn all autists into trannies because they will 'be happier' when all it does is makes their life 10x harder and more miserable when if they were actually born as a woman in modern america then they would actually have it easier. i fucking swear its just faggots trying to make more faggots or american politics that make trannies a thing, rather than the ones who were actually born with a mental disorder

Because most trannies are forced to become homeless, not get an education, and don't get basic healthcare provided by their families from an age appropriate time pre-puberty.

Therefore you have an mtf who suffers for 20+ years being unable to transition whos homeless with no family or support system who is magically supposed to somehow do all of this themselves.

Regular people becoming homeless or losing family support fucking destroys them and you know statistics reflect this, yet you continue to ask stupid fucking questions that you already know the answer too.

- Source the entire fucking black race that is literally destroyed by simply having a 1 parent household, which is much more than the average tranny has.

Attached: 1541485829347.png (806x1087, 453K)

Because 3d "trans girls" are men on hormones, not women.

>he likes 3d
begone normalfag

anyone who says 3d trans are passable is a deluded tranny himself, i understand if you want to fuck a tranny, but thats the same as fucking a dude, it doesnt make any less gay

Because the whole concept of anime is to depict a perfect fantasy world for the viewer to fantasize about, making them more and more addicted to it as they fail to cope with the fact that humans are, like all things, flawed

not him but i hate 3d of all kinds, im not a tranny either i just think anime girls are cute plus not being in a relationship is great you get more money to yourself for vidya, anime, other hobbies and you don't have to listen to some whore bitch to you 24/7 or complain about her looks and shit, besides what's the point in reproducing in this crowded world to begin with

Because the 2D are just normal girls with coloured hair
They arent drawing her with any remaining male characteristics at all
It's just dellusion

Attached: 4ce7448b38bdf51d0e1b49c520b8b492.jpg (236x303, 15K)

Bailey Jay hit the wall.

There are a few artists who bother to make them still look boyish, like the one about the male succubus. That shit is hot.

2D girl will not do footjob for me. I can't eat her ass or pussy. I can't lick her feet. 2D girls are living only in our imagination.

Yeah but I'm not a normalfag so I won't be able to do any of those things with 3d girls either

well, enjoy your lonely life then

You still don't seem to understand. You act like I choose to be lonely.
Why is this board overrun by normalfags now?

because the internet died in 2009 friend

bailey jay is still hot

You sounds like a some autistic weeb. Idk if you chose this kind of live or nah but it looks like you do. You call me a "normalfag" because what? Because I want to have a real gf? Because I don't want to be lonely anymore? Because 2D world is only in our mind? Oh God, what is wrong with you?

>it looks like you do
I didn't though, I'd love the life of a normalfag but that just isn't available to me
>You call me a "normalfag" because what? Because I want to have a real gf? Because I don't want to be lonely anymore?
How the fuck can you misunderstand me so much? I'm not mad at you dude, good for you if you're a normalfag. I'm talking about ME here. MYSELF. I have no chance of getting a gf so there's no reason for me to settle for 3d
>Oh God, what is wrong with you?
I really feel like you don't belong here if someone being a loser here is shocking to you, that's pretty much what this board is known for. I'm not even that bad compared to some robots

Do not lose hope. Maybe in the future you and I will meet some qt 3D girl. Im a loser too but I want to change it you should also at least try.

I mean I tried hard for years with various self improvement tips/activities and therapy but sometimes you've just gotta know when to cut your losses and quit. I can't even make friends (IRL or online) so a girlfriend is completely far-fetched. I feel much better after having accepted loneliness.