I was just thinking how useless women really are. Like, I don't even hate women. I'm not an incel or whatever. But like...

I was just thinking how useless women really are. Like, I don't even hate women. I'm not an incel or whatever. But like, what do they do. They just have kids and then most of the time do a shitty job at raising them. Other than having kids men can do literally anything that women can but better. Yet they still have so much power over men. How did it even come to this. Why do women even have the same rights that men do when they don't do anything.

Attached: D7W-Y1mVsAEPV3J.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

she cut off his dick didnt she

Because not everyone is gay like you

day of the rope wont spare you, filthy tranny eunuch.

Real talk: Basic human rights (incl. voting rights) for both men and women should be a privilege that you EARN, not something that should be granted to you automatically.

no, just stabbed him
then called the police.
it was a crazy stalker bitch, fucking awesome photo

Its like in upper management, the less you do, the more incompetent you are, the more you complain and pretend to do stuff and complein how hard your job is... the more power you will get.
Wome simply figured that out.

Most white men are PC cucks that avoid conflict at all cost so women have it really easy, its not even their fault.

>Like, I don't even hate women.
are you sure

Yeah as soon as I blow my load and I'm hit by that post nut clarity this is one of the things I think about. Women truly are fucking useless. They're weaker on average, less intelligent, more emotional, less driven, less ambitious. If it weren't the fact that we have biological urges women would never be taken seriously.

I agree 100%. By the way, I'm the one who gets to decide on your human rights If that's okay.

No it should be me. 99% of men and women are all useless, Id kill them

You cannot say anything bad about women anymore because if you do, then you will be called an incel. The term seems to have a totally different fucking meaning now

>on your
>your
Are you talking about us NEETs?
Sure, whatever. Kill me, not kill me. I don't give a fucc, my guy.

Even if they're all those things on average, that's no reason to dismiss them as a group. That's like saying "on average, guns don't hurt anyone, therefore a gun can't hurt me"

no she cut off his dick i know it

Women are wonderful creatures and I love them very much, they deserve the world and more

Other than the romantic and sexual investment what do men seriously offer men? Unless you're looking to get your dick sucked men make better company anyway.

*what do women

You should lick their feet, gimp. Do it NOW!

So if women are measured by what they offer men, how are men measured? Why do you get to focus on yourself and they have to do something for you?

>I don't even hate women. I'm not an incel or whatever.

Hmmmmm Im gona use that. Something tells me theres gona be alot of 'Im an incel BUT fuck I hate women'.

Rights don't exist and no one is ever granted their alleged rights if it would inconvienience authority.

Because men are expected to shit for women. Whether that's being her emotional tampon or financial security. Irrespective of that I don't give a shit anyway, I'm just speaking from my own perspective and why I'm not invested in women in general.
>Why do you get to focus on yourself and they have to do something for you?
Because I've decided to frame it that way. I'm not asking what I can do for them, I'm asking what can they do for me. More guys should think this way.

Basic human "rights" (also known as kangaroo state / banana republic rights. Category:Myths, Urban Legends).

Fixed that for you pedantic faggots

I wish we could still keep weak virgin men as slaves to build shit for us.

Ah, I see you are a man of Egyptian culture as well.

>Because I've decided to frame it that way. I'm not asking what I can do for them, I'm asking what can they do for me. More guys should think this way.

If this is the case, why aren't you just disregarding women entirely? Even if it's just posting how totally better you are than them on an imageboard, it shows they have control over you on some level. You want them to do things for you, they refuse, and you're mad. In truth, they're just doing the same thing you would do to them - getting what they want from the other gender and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks of that.

>women are useless
>does not realizes that no marrige=end of civilization
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post....

Attached: Shlomo lol.png (269x188, 7K)

yo calm down. we need white guys like OP to completely forget about women. he can have gay sex or something else.

how do you twist shit in your mind so hard and spurt out bullshit like that bro
go outside

>Shitposting at 5:30am is evidence of control
Not sure about that but I can follow your line of thinking.
>You want them to do things for you
Like what exactly? The only thing I'd want a woman for is sexual pleasure. Even that's easy to access now and requires zero commitment assuming you're willing to go to clubs.
What part of what I said is bullshit? Be specific or fuck off.

There's a lot to unpack here.

How do you know that you don't hate women?

Attached: 1522547740194.gif (492x376, 332K)

because I don't feel hatred towards women.

Sure sounds like it. And obsessed

I mean like, I don't. idk what to tell you.

you must have a pretty skewed world view or hang around some pretty shitty women
normal people are actually decent at raising their own kids and doing any task in general
personal skill level determines if someone is better at something, only a handful of those are determined by gender

>Like what exactly? The only thing I'd want a woman for is sexual pleasure. Even that's easy to access now and requires zero commitment assuming you're willing to go to clubs.

So, sexual pleasure then. If you can go to the clubs and get laid, then there's no imbalance for you to be concerned about. If a woman so much as learns your name you've already failed in your goals. Just live that life and be content with it, don't come here and egg on incel NEETs who desperately crave female attention and deal with that by spewing hared. If you're content to use others you can't be surprised or offended when other people try to do the same thing.

>you must have a pretty skewed world view or hang around some pretty shitty women
On that we agree, at least the latter part. Men are generally better at their respective fields, even female dominated fields see men as the top earners. This is aside from my point though, I'm speaking about female utility on a 1 to 1 basis. I don't see it.
>If a woman so much as learns your name you've already failed in your goals
And how is that exactly? It costs me nothing to tell them my name. I know plenty of women and plenty of women know me. I'm just not personally invested in any of them.
>don't come here and egg on incel NEETs
Why not? As far as I can see they're right in a lot of respects. Maybe they don't phrase it quite so nicely but eloquence is overrated.
>If you're content to use others you can't be surprised or offended when other people try to do the same thing.
I'm neither surprised or offended by it. Just playing the game I guess. It is sad though.

I don't think they would let me :c

that's just how it works user. women are, men do. women are given value by their genetics, their bodies and mind a natural gift. men are demanded to perform.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

WOMEN ARE NIGGERS OF GENDER

THANK YOU

AHEM

Attached: 1559251410114.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

is that the IRL yandere i keep reading about

>And how is that exactly? It costs me nothing to tell them my name. I know plenty of women and plenty of women know me. I'm just not personally invested in any of them.

It was a figure of speech. It's fine that you're not personally invested in them, it's just strange to live like that and then turn around and ask what women can do for you when you've never given them any reason to do anything beyond cheap casual sex.

>Why not? As far as I can see they're right in a lot of respects. Maybe they don't phrase it quite so nicely but eloquence is overrated.

You and I both know they're not right. They're speaking in complete ignorance while blinded by insecure rage. Even if they had things 100% correct it would be by accident.

>I'm neither surprised or offended by it. Just playing the game I guess. It is sad though.

That's not the impression I got from your earlier posts. You seemed like you were trying to justify treating women a certain way. I'm not saying you said that, but it's kind of implicit in demanding women prove their "value" to you in an impossibly vague way.

Why are you in r9k roastie?Get the fuck out.

>dumb tranny gatekeeping

THIS.
ALL MEN SHOULD BE GAY MEN. LOVE GAY MEN AND LIFE WILL BE SWEET

Well yeah I wasn't born with an inherent apathy towards women. I learned it.
>you've never given them any reason to do anything beyond cheap casual sex.
That's not true in the slightest. That may be the case now but not always.
>You and I both know they're not right
I find I agree with them more than I agree with common opinion. I don't hate women like they do though, I'm just disinterested.
>You seemed like you were trying to justify treating women a certain way
I was posing a rhetorical question. I've already made up my mind anyway.
>demanding women prove their "value" to you in an impossibly vague way.
More than anything I say that to highlight a dynamic. Like this user said women have value by being and men have value by doing.

>pointing out women are doing bad things and are just like retards or mentally ill in their behavior =! Hate

Attached: 1560821603986.jpg (852x1136, 235K)

Roastie pls, show yout boobs or get out

This. Just make artificial wombs mainstream and get rid of all women.

Think how much faster our civilization would advance if we didn't have to deal with their low performance and retarded mood swings.

Attached: 1560685287627.png (1000x836, 252K)

Its incredible what a bloody mess a single stab into the chest can bring.
She is fully covered in blood

Women gave up a lot for the ability to have children. It gives them worth.
Men are more general purpose human being, more capable of doing things. But we have to prove our worth.

Attached: tapatapa.gif (540x501, 1.56M)