Why is finding a girl who shares the same opinions as the majority of Jow Forums so rare...

Why is finding a girl who shares the same opinions as the majority of Jow Forums so rare? (far right on many things then)

Don't know about the other countries but here I've never seen one in my age range IRL (I'm 18), all the young girls where I live are leftists but they don't really care about politics, it seems like they just don't want to sound "racist" to other people and pretend to be tolerant

Attached: images (3).jpg (204x247, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because women are very stupid and only follow societal norms. They're not capable of thinking for themselves.

"pretend" LOL c-o-p-e

Because most women are naturally submissive and dislike confrontation? Even if they secretly disagree?

Hence they follow what's the norm.
It's just nature, right?

because girls are usually not mentally retarded edgy antisocial teens who fall into andrew anglins weirdo propaganda

trying being a legitimist and a reactionary at least in a normal society like france you have that opportunity with plently of likeminded people and laws that enable you to live your lifestyle

Right.

It reasons then that you bring them into your home and make white nationalism the norm and they will follow.

user, you clearly have no experience with females. They'll adjust themselves to you as time passes. Don't bother finding someone whose "redpilled".

women are for breeding
men are for everything else
the real red pill
just find one who isn't going to kill you in your sleep

the typical girl is too smart to believe in the nazi brainlet shitposting on pol

t. incels

Same age except I'm a guy, i have yet to find friends who agree with me, although I do have friends who sympathize with me. I come off as the metalhead neonazi so not many care about my opinions and lots of people think I'm "scary".

You create her opinions. Before you she’s getting opinions from the collective. After you she’s getting her norms from you

Women are unable to think critically. They simply follow what they perceive to be as the dominant forces in society. The trick is to make them think of you as the dominant force in their lives and they'll follow you.

They try to tell you that women are your equals but they absolutely are not.

Most Jow Forums ideology is rooted in psychosexual problems that women don't have.

assuming youre a man who can lead, control, and is capable of supporting a woman and the family you create with her, then yes.

Again, you people are fucking retarded. You can have friends that disagree with you politically. You don't have to live in an echo chamber.

how is that even remotely related to what any of us said

go to church

Your nation has literally the worst women imaginable. They don't get 'adapted' into anything.

>Women are unable to think critically.
*tips fedora*

I don't think I've got psychosexual problems with China, user..

Jow Forums is the forefront of thought. She’ll come one around once we become more mainstream. She’s just left behind for now.

Given that pol is full of sociopaths and broken people, this is a good sign that so few girls are like this interesting, though mentally ill forum

>Be fat neckbeard whose never talked with wymen
>Angry cuz wymen don't like you
>Insert generalisation based on things you've heard on Jow Forums and your anecdotal experience with women
>Too retarded to realise that wymen aren't a monolithic group that all share the same traits & personalities

I have a Hungarian housekeeping girl myself. It took me 52 chicks until I found her.

france is ironically the only country in the world where your advice can be taken seriously
i wish our Church is as based as french but noo i was born in toleranceville

Holy shit, somebody with distance on this forum

>Why aren't women like men
>This thread again

Attached: 12923141_10206013132793556_7515495836133255438_n.jpg (201x353, 10K)

Bc females think w their emotions. The views found on pol can only be reached through dispassionate rational analysis (not emotions)

i literally made fun of rightwingers in that post for being brainwashed retards

Sorry crotia, I tagged the wrong poster, forgive me pls :3

That's fine, why do you think I called them my friends Swedecuck?

Im going to need sauce on that semen demon OP.

Just fuck her and slowly but steadily redpill her. Worked for me!

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (975x1000, 127K)

They're clearly not your friends. They just pity you so they keep you around lmfao

Also, (((one post by this ID)))

its ok, chan is filled with incel morons these days as apparently now that incel term is popualrised in media they have something to associate with instead of just being unlikeable retards
just like when that adhd thing became popular

I'm 27, and I find the 18 year old white girls to be vapid, boring anti-white leftists every single time. They're obsessed with maintaining their perfect liberal image even among the jealous shitskins tearing them down at every corner.

However, my gf is another 27 year old, and she only "doesn't care" about politics until you get to know her. She's probably more redpilled then me, and is gathering resources on how to homeschool our children while teaching them good values. Wait it out, user.

My last gf was a communist Bernie lover at the beginning of our relationship. By the end she was full 1488.
Women mold to fit their men.

i wish you and your future autistic children all the best user

Have you tried dating a woman that is not white and see how much of difference there is?

Thats why youre not supposed to get into politics until you fuck them. Then have your grand dads old nazi dagger mounted on a shelf for a conversation starter.

Whatever you say sven, it's not like I started that most guys sympathize with me, and girls tend to be more racist then myself when pissed off.

They're not. Women exclusively follow social pressure and not rational thinking.

Females always take the path of least resistance in life. There are a few exceptions, but females are biologically programmed to go along to get along. They are herd animals that seek approval from pack leaders, and vie to reproduce with an alpha of the group.

A right-wing female that is single is truly rare. Females normally become right wing after having children and being in a marriage with a dominant male. They become more concerned with the well being of their children than with the rest of the world as they used to when they were single and childless.

Attached: 1456170684215.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

why is there not 20+ replies saying "fpbp" to this ffs

back to r9k you incel fuck

not all of us were lucky enough to be born in dixie
most of us need to live in tolerance-leftyville so we need to hang out and associate with people we disagree with

The problem is not your nationality, it is your age. Work hard until you're 25 and then you will find some quality woman.

>implying Swedecuck isn't just trolling for (you)s

Is it any easier to find guys who share those opinions?

Why would you want to be part of ideology that has its foundations on exclusion rather than one based on inclusion?

You have to train your woman like a dog. Most women like to be dominated. Just try to find someone who hasn’t run the cock carusel (nowadays pretty hard if you live in a city) and then redpill her.

>>Too retarded to realise that wymen aren't a monolithic group that all share the same traits & personalities
Explain

he is right in what he says tho
it should really make you think if it takes that little to expose Jow Forums inconsistencies and mental gymnastics

>women are rational beings
hahahaha hahaha haaha ahaah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1460867799107.jpg (285x327, 20K)

>you hate women therefore you've automatically never met woman
It's the other way round, faggot

how is disliking women in any way inconsistent with anything presented on Jow Forums? I think the majority of this board would probably agree that they shouldn't vote, at the very least

There is no hope

Attached: it actually exists.jpg (960x392, 62K)

This. Why do people think Ann Coulter is seen as some kind of unicorn amongst women?

Honestly, I'm so depressed most girls are so fucking stupid I can't find anyone

Theyre out there user, I used to be like you and then I found someone perfect, just don't give in and keep to your morals.

>denies that women exclusively follow social pressure
>immediately attempts to use social pressure by calling me an incel

How about you show me some tits leafgirl?

Attached: Sorry+canada+_c96c8b7c625039d4a54886c05bf66d42.jpg (884x903, 271K)

dumb ass, you find a girl, stick your dick in them and then make them think like you
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

most leftist arent leftist by ideology, they are leftist since they have embraced a carnal lifestyle and the left is the way to preserve their carnality.

Oh, it's not all sunshine and rainbows here either, it may be a little better but the only virgin I know here fonds over obj for no reason at all, but she's not the most tolerant person I know like she believes she is.

Men have tribal mentality
woman dont
woman do things for the sake of attention

A lot of girls are on this site, you just don't know it.

says the guy who informs his political positions on memes and conspiracy theories

Well, it's obviously statistical. And it has been proven that the average woman acts more conformist and less aggressive than the average man in utter most situation by a variety of psychological studies. What exactly is your point? Of course it's not every single woman in existence. Nobody said that, that's a stupid strawman

If ur chad u won't have issues but if ur beta bobby..good luck dude..i gave up a long time ago

Attached: alone-anime-anime-art-anime-boy-Favim.com-1898320.jpg (500x593, 49K)

Let God bring you your ideal girl. That's what I'm doing.

Attached: Stephanie Schumann.jpg (680x960, 65K)

its not that but your childish unrealistic attitude

1. no
2. that has nothing to do with my post, pastanigger

Attached: 1520218779442.png (804x1200, 851K)

You mean the same white women that keep posting nudes, even though they are supposed to be redpilled? Are we talking about them?

Women don't have opinions. They just follow consensus. They don't actually think. they are just half-wit morons that imitate whatever the majority of people around are doing. Finding a woman with logical right-wing opinions is impossible. Even if you think you found that you didn't actually you only found a woman who's capable of simulating those beliefs because she's attracted to the type of men that hold those beliefs. The best thing you can do is find a woman and just continually tell her everything she believes is stupid and false and she will either become submissive and realize that you're so Superior in regards to intelligence and information than her, she should just give up the whole 'thinking' thing altogether and let you do it. This would probably be a relief for most of them because they know that they're stupid, and it takes a lot of energy to pretend to know things and be intelligent when they are not. or she'll go away and you'll keep looking. Believing that women are capable of having beliefs is your first mistake. they are not.

It's true, women would rather be sex slaves of chad than be the gf/wife of an average man.

God damn, if I was a chad I would order my multitude of women around and fuck them whenever I want, not when they want, when I want.

i know, its shit everywhere
i blame the french revolution and classical lbieralism

IDK about Jow Forums specifically but I read 30% of 4channers are female. It wouldn't surprise me if half the anti-women posts I see here are indeed from other women.

>childish unrealistic attitude
right, everyone who lived up until about 1920 was an absolute brainlet with no modicum of understanding. Surely there was no reason why women were banned from participating in democracies for over 2000 years, right?

Attached: 1451714728573.jpg (375x411, 40K)

I converted my girl. Find one who is curious but largely a blank slate.

Maybe not in so many words, but this.

You can subtlety mold women with time.

Because most women follow ideologies that will give them more social status. Why do you think that majority of men are the ones who will believe in conspiracy theories? Men generally don't give a shit that their beliefs may affect their social status. Because to men, understanding the truth is more important. Than virtue signaling for Facebook likes and social acceptance.

I'd blame feminism and the progressive movement, women are the ones who vote for this shit because they're biologically empathetic, and progressivism led to the creation of the FED, which basically handed the Jews our economy. And money is power.

It's no surprise they don't out themselves. Most girls I knoe that browse Jow Forums are lurkers and don't reveal their power level irl because the feminist hivemind would ostracize them. It's about dropping hints and seeing if they respond.

>It wouldn't surprise me if half the anti-women posts I see here are indeed from other women.
It's true that nobody hates women quite like other women

100% of anti-Asian posts are written by females, they seethe with rage

it's funny really, how could we spill into IRL and expose this unironically obvious racism?

There are various reasons. White Nationalism tends to market itself to males more than to females. Women tend to be better educated than men. The more educated you are, the more likely you are to be a democrat. Because of feminism, left-wing movements make a bigger effort to appeal to women than they do to men. Its hard for anyone with really radical politics to find a like-minded mate. Really, your best bet is to find a girl who seems open-minded and introduce her to whatever it was that red-pilled you. I recommend Charles Murray and Kevin MacDonald for an intellectually serious approach and the right stuff, especially morrakiu, for an entertaining approach.

I am like that

The media will side with women over Asians every time.

Spending your days on Jow Forums might not be the best way to find a wife

Attached: how to find a wife.png (1280x667, 251K)

lol this, Asians are only one step lower than whites in the oppression olympics

modern 3rd wave feminism and progressives are just degenerate children of classical liberals and the logical conclusion of modernism
i feel sorry for them desu

real problem is disappearing morality, secularism, modernization, 1st and 2nd wave feminism disappearing of difference between men and women, individualization, civil rights movement, love marriages, casual attitudes towards sex and demeaning of sexual relations such as usage of contraception, lack of honour, etc. etc.

And how has that worked out for you so far?

plz don't be a muzzie

I don't know what is more sad, you interpreting the point I'm making as me saying "but what about this outlier!!111" or you not seeing the sheer stupidity of using the argument "becus de AvERAge Is DIZ wE cAN juStify hoW mUch We hAte WYMen."

I'll summarise the points for you Hans. The deductions you make from studies are absolutely ridiculous. 90% of Jow Forumstards stances are informed by their hate for certain groups (women, shitskins & etcs) and memes. Stop pretending like your opinion is informed by statistics & studies and that the opinion you hold is in any way, shape or form rational.

I wonder how old that poster was because that sounds like some shit my dad would tell me and older folk just don't know how fucked our society really is right now

Why are you admiting you're a lesbian on Jow Forums?
> TITS OR GTFO

Individualism can be a great use but it shouldn't be used in a selfish way, I support people taking care of themselves as long as they're willing to help their brothers as well.

So when is your bareback appointment scheduled Sven?