Femanon here, very lonely, anyone just want to talk? Preferably someone who wont call me a slut/roastie/etc

femanon here, very lonely, anyone just want to talk? Preferably someone who wont call me a slut/roastie/etc...

Im not very pretty sorry, fair warning

Attached: giphy.gif (500x300, 85K)

Sure, let's talk. What's up?

can i call you pretty princess instead???

Hi. We can talk. Just dont bring up the fact that you are a girl tho lol cuz im gay

Attached: cc131aS0q2SjYHQZ2UzCKrgqL8lNLkkhj9lNTizPS8-DKjGH1jC4sY_VJDCzMTIAuoKtfKzNSgAoh1kqwMdQqAOLWixCqrIB0A.p (650x650, 103K)

Fuck off you disgusting roastie slut

Attached: GTFO NORMALFAGS.jpg (1037x657, 64K)

if you're a fragile-looking pale white girl sure let's talk.

Just how ugly are you? I don't talk to very ugly girls or fatasses

Ahem

Fuck you go away take the trannies and niggers with you

Oregon

If you not pretty kys

Disgusting tumor of r9k community, you want a special treatment on an anonymous image board, you are an attention whore that should be banned or moved to soc. In all likelihood you are also fat, that's why you need the male attention you do not get offline

post tits pretty please

discord?

Im 5'2 (not fat) and pale, if thats your idea of fragile.

OP, it might be difficult to have a nice conversation here with all these filthy vermin running about.

Boiclit and boitwat now

>Im 5'2 (not fat) and pale, if thats your idea of fragile.
sounds perfect going to buy the engagement ring right now

ok, you want to talk here or where?

We can chat, post Discord or something
>inb4 Anne again

I though this thread would at least be an hour old, but the desperate faggot came out of the woodwork in only five minutes. How sad

I don't care if you're ugly show me your vagina

What's the largest dick you have ever taken in the boipussy

Want me to drop discord?

I wanna talk. Maxwell#5151 on discord.

post feet or hands pics

this is a terrible place to find guys to talk to. can't you just go outside or something?

Oh good, I don't have to make a thread now. I'm also a girl looking for friends to talk to because I don't have irl friends and can't get any. We can talk about any topic, movies, games, philosophy, religion, politics etc. I'm open to everything. I prefer that you're from the US . And you have to be nice and friendly.

If you want to talk then post your discord I will add you

Male friends okay too?

vivi#8314

Kill your self you fat fuck, show tits or end it all tonight, you will never have any friends because you are in all likelihood shit to talk to with no actual interests, you fat disgusting borger

Yes ok
I'm not fat I'm a stick

Unlucky that this isn't going to make you an interesting person to talk to, you are just as uninteresting and mentally ill as all the other tyranny larping fembots

Maxwell#5151

>guaranteed replies
>origami

Fembot can I get an instagram
Chad checking in

Attached: 6AFA9F1A-730D-44EB-9039-2FFB5AB18F0F.jpg (640x793, 186K)

Balls#4756
Im still a virgin incel.

I'll talk to you, femanon.
Tacitus Kilgore#2502

I dont like talking to people irl/face to face, it makes me nervous. I just want someone to talk to online while I play stalker

Fuck it why not
Navi#9596

>stalker
Ok that's based, you can talk to me
natty#3683 even though I doubt you're a female

ig:mothscreams
11/10 uberchad

I sent you a request

origami

Insta is latbrah me omegachad

Attached: BAE4402A-5C3A-407E-ACEE-1B129BB070CE.jpg (480x480, 25K)

reminder there's literally no such thing as a """fembot"""

Then you're larping or pretending to be OP because I didn't get any request

Whatcha wanna talk about femanon

Way too crowded. I'll never be able to get a decent conversation going

You can add me and talk to me later once you've filtered out all the guys you don't like, I'm going to sleep anyway.

Don't want to be mean or anything but you picked the wrong place to ask for friends, there are only angry retards here. Even if you didn't lie about being a female, this is just a bad idea

If you haven't found somebody to talk to, feel free to hit me up!

disc: Smk33321#5307
kik: Swoppy

Here's a recent pic, btw. Don't like being a faceless being.

Attached: geek 1.jpg (269x480, 34K)

you look like a far left NPC

sad but true
Jow Forums is the incel's aids

the irony in calling others NPCs on this board is fantastic

I can smell the onions from here

Do you mean onions, faggot?

I would be greatly surprised if you are actually a female and not some loser trying to catfish other robots

Eh, why not. Do you like politics or advancements in technology?

gammaflux#3862

Anyone want to add me? Scream#3535

Feel free too add, I promise no stupid memes
entropy#2160

Add me pls
busyTins38#2155

Goddamn, women are always bitching about wanting equality, being equal to men, etc and yet you just don't. fucking. get it. If you really were just wanting conversation, and you truly just wanted to have a humanizing conversation with someone on a deep personal level, you would realize you don't have to fucking announce that you're female. In this instance, gender literally does not matter. There are a near infinite number of topics to talk about without resorting to a reference to what's between your legs, and yet that's the first thing you bring up. Why? It's because you've realized you have no need to be interesting or engaging or attentive or anything that men have to be to talk to ANYONE, you can simply declare that you're female and the attention will come. Your vagina is a substitute for personality, and so you have developed no personality. Rather than try to engage people with your wits, your hobbies, some amusing introduction, your love of french cinema, literally ANYTHING other than your gender, you just go 'TEEHEE, GIRL HERE' and the hordes of thirsty betas come circling. You're boring, vapid, shallow, and probably self-absorbed too. Fuck you, and fuck this gay earth for making this possible.

>fuck yes, I mad

I dunno if you are here anymore female op.
but, I'd be around to talk to you.
I'm scared for the future.
Maybe I'm not good enough for this world.