So... this is the power.... of slavs

So... this is the power.... of slavs

Attached: averageslav.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIGL_VWx9Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slavs defeated Germany though

so heroic!

>Slavs defeated Germany though

An army of ants can take down an elephant, and they were helped by America and British

Not all slavs are communist subhumans, you utter meme flag faggot.

More like Slavs fed enough cannon fodder to take Berlin before US could drop nukes on it

two times

because Germans would never dream of doing something like that...

How the fuck did Hitler lose when these idiots destroyed the khazars?

Attached: 09a5a0a57099333bae7094c04a87a1fa4fa8f71aec66a942e745cd3bf30f93fd.jpg (331x506, 162K)

Yet slavs were the ones who contributed most to the victory.

Yet they did make it all the way to the master race's capital.

The Soviets defeated the German army due to superior strategy. Prove me wrong
>you can't

he was hungry and was searching for food

Attached: 1387606163711.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

Yes, by throwing there stupid amounts of numbers at the enemy. Such intricacy

Attached: 1522933443570.jpg (217x435, 23K)

I'm pro slav guy, just think they're not the brightest ones.

>superior strategy
>let's just attack until they run out of ammo and freeze in winter, lmao

The soviets defeated Germany due to the fact that America was providing them with everything from spoons to tanks as lend-lease. If not for the US support the Soviets would run out of resources and manpower (the Red Army had the highest casualties from all the countries involved in WWII and they were drafting every male from 15 to 50 years of age)

Based on what? That there is a portion of the population that does dumb things? Based on this logic then why are half of westerns leftist who advocate for the genocide of their own people.

There were plenty of genius Slavs, yet you choose to judge them on a portion of their population when westerners are guilty of the same.

Guess who provided them the material to even have a chance? At great risk mind you.

yeah, thanks for the fucking war

Damn I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I just think that because they've had it harder they dont tend to be as smart, they also dont give a shot about being friendly to nonwhites either and dont feel like some sort of evil person considering they've never colonized anyone. Theres ups and downs to them.

thank you america-senpai

Attached: 1526986827949.jpg (226x223, 13K)

Are you implying the UK started it?

Germans were already on the run when lend-lease arrived.

Pathetic. Similar levels of pathetic are common on Jow Forums.

>superior strategy
>zerg rushing everything

You know soviets lost more men in the meatgrinder than anyone else in almost every battle?

You have a immense lack of knowledge of world war 2. The German army was superior than every army in Europe, this includes Brits, French, and Soviets. French sustained low numbers of causalities because they surrendered fairly quickly. Brits never had to face an invasion because they were protected by the English channel. Soviets had to take the bulk to the German army head on which resulted in their relativity high causality numbers. Germans lost due to over extended supply lines and a number of strategic moves by the soviets. The counter attack near Moscow ensured the Germans couldn't reach Moscow before the onset of winter which hurt the Germans dearly. Then there was the famous Stalingrad encirclement. The Battle of Kursk. etc...

To say soviets only threw men at the German just should your ignorance.
Yes who could forget all the Shermans on the eastern front...

lol no.

lol yes.

>I just think

Looks like typical jewish bolshevik

are you stupid or something

no, you idiot
clearly that is the power of ONE slav

So this... is the power of slavs.
youtube.com/watch?v=SIGL_VWx9Yg
The capitalism imperialist west will fall one day.

you know that Russians captured Berlin before WW2 , right?

And Paris?

ofc you dont .youre a typical burger retard

Attached: beautiful man.png (561x500, 481K)

Y'all r brainwashed.

yeah and germans totally didnt start running at kursk and stopped only when berlin was taken

They could have easily won Kursk if Allies didn't invade Sicily and Hitler didn't call off the offensive to send his troops there

peanuts. they hand you peanuts because you're monkeys. brainwashed monkeys.

What?
>First protocol of the lend-lease begun on 22 June 1941
>Battle of Kursk ended on 16 July 1943

Idk if you're being ironical or just ignorant but Shermans (and many more) were indeed sent to USSR as a part of lend-lease and they did fight on the eastern front. In fact, the soviets considered the US Shermans to be so good that they gave all of their Shermans to their most elite armored units, the Guards.

Jow Forums seems to like to forget that their favorite country in the entire world, Jow Forumsand is considered slavic. But most mongoloids don't know that.

I cant have beliefs?

It's not "considered" slavic. It is the oldest slavic nation in the world.

Whos graves are those?

>considered slavic
>considered
god i hate americans, we are the slaviest of slavs
german graves of course, if it was me id feed their filthy invader genociding corpses to the pigs

Superior tanks, superior numbers, superior maneuverability in winter, shorter and more secure supply lines, there are a few reasons why the Soviets were able to make it to Berlin not just one.

and yet it worked, therefore it was a superior strategy

Considered? What?

Id piss on poolish graves desu senpai

Why?

because he is a faggy nazilover without a brain of his own of course

Slavs are literally mongoloid niggers. Commie kikes didn't choose them as the ultimate slave race to conquer the world with communism for no reason.

>tfw Russian the sight of that b*lshevik vodkanigger desecrating those graves makes me angry

Attached: angrydonald.jpg (639x480, 13K)

>deep battle
>lol just throw everybody at the German lines til they break, Gregori
>Dah dah dah
>still lose disproportionate numbers of men and weapons even with the Uncle Sam assist

Based.

Even if he loves Nazis and all, I don't see how that it an excuse to hate fallen Polish soldiers. They fought for their country after all.

I wouldnt honestly just trying to trigger the gay little poolish manlet. Id piss on some traitor politicians grave tho

Bolsheviks are subhuman.

>the USSR wouldn't even survive the 20th century
>it ended with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
Hope it was worth it.

Yup, those fucking kikes destroyed millions of true Russians, leaving only the subhumans as their slaves.

>Implying ruskies weren't subhuman scum centuries before the bolshevik revolution

BASED slavs permanently destroying all of Europe!

They weren't

This. It's not the first time the Russians were knocking on the gates of Berlin. It's only that Hitler hasn't gotten as lucky as Frederick in the 7-Years-War.

Its not like they attacked Germany

Dont forget the eternal anglo and the amerimutts

>Germans were already on the run when lend-lease arrived.

The Soviets only advanced so fast after 1943 because they were receiving materials, and because the Italian front and D-Day required the Germans to send resources to the other fronts. 30% of the German air power alone was centered on the Mediterranean/Italy area.

In addition, they look like Hungarian soldiers' graves.

HA you have no fucking idea, every time prussia was about to be destroyed something fucking lucky happened like death of a monarch and in the fucking meanwhile stupid ass władysław III died at fucking headcharge at warna bringing the end of unified central european power

It's hilarious to hear about 'true Russians' from a former colony of the Russian Empire.

You are either an ethnic Russian or an Estonian retard, who doesn't know his own country's history.

>you have no fucking idea
I have a PhD in history, Polakbro.

so you know how lucky those mixbreed mutts were all the time

Believe what you want just don't try to pass it off as fact.

Obviously they had some but it was hardly anything significant, people try it off as making a significant impact which it didn't. Plus they gave them export models

By "true Russian" I mean non-Bolshevik scum that were mostly exterminated.

And I am an ethnic Russian.

Thats not true at all.
CAse in point. "most" all russian ""rifles"" were manufactured in the USA.

The superior strategy of not caring at all about their population and sacrificing as many slavs as it took.

Attached: zhukov.jpg (850x400, 50K)

>superior strategy
>rushing enemy until they break

You watch too much capeshit, faggot.

>Over 7000 tanks recieved from US and 5,218 from UK
>"Nothing significant"

These "export models" were of much higher quality than the finest Soviet equipment at the time, which is why the Soviets issued them to their most elite soldiers.

Yep, remove Bratwurst.

Keep telling yourself that. You mutts are next.

Finally somebody who has actually CHECKED the history. The Reich is waaaaaaay overglorified.

learning history from memes i see
here is something to blow you tiny brains
the axis had more troops than the soviet until spring of 41
uniornically if generals would have done what hitler asked them to do germany would have won

Attached: 1a5.png (205x246, 4K)

>proto mongol hordes that are only capable of genocide and mass murder of everything that moves including themselves
>not subhuman

Vodkanigger, please. You couldn't even take Finland on your own.

Attached: finland war.jpg (900x959, 273K)

Except that FInland lost...

If you can't understand why he would do that you are someone with zero empathy.

... no? Stalin gave up.

>[citation needed]
Normies think that Soviets were unable to make strong tanks, while IRL they simply decided to make more of the cheaper and weaker version. There is a very good reason for this. Once you're an infantry man with a rifle, all tanks are the same to you.

> is a cutmutt

Not circumcised, and I can prove it.

I'm not sure if it was Stalin who gave up if Finland signed a peace deal that was harmful for us, two times.

post dick with timestamp then

>is a virgin in cutmuttland

no
just no
fuck of Poland

Not a virgin, but only because I race-mixed.

how else will he prove it

ofcourse his people couldn't do it. He's slovenian, there are 2 million of them

You actually think slavs are mongols?