Daily reminder that behind every single "muh panafrican black pride" black girl is a complete whore for white cock

>daily reminder that behind every single "muh panafrican black pride" black girl is a complete whore for white cock

Attached: 1519283658152.jpg (1080x1349, 223K)

black girls are the ultimate pill

I would rather get more graphite lodged under my skin than have sex with a black woman.

Yeah, guaranteed genital herpes and maybe some HIV sure seems like a fun adventure!

Attached: soijak.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Black women are just like Asian women, they are all VERY OPEN to dating white men and want it, but it's just a majority of white men don't want to go that route

And honestly it's because most picture the hood ratchet black sista which is a mess to deal with

But if you get a suburbs raised, white private school black girl, you got the most red pilled perfect situation ever.

Humans came out of Africa so there's nothing wrong with that cause we're all African.

The only problem is those are the unicorns of the black woman world. They do exist, they ARE perfect, they are just so damn rare and they won't date some fucking Jow Forums regular.

Our best bet is some fat hood bitch with 3 kids from 3 dads that is only with us because we pay for her on our dates to McDonalds and hold the tray for her

Africa is shitty, that why we left about 60 thousand years ago.

I'm sorry but I had a shitty day. Black girls are ugly. I'm not racist they are fucking ugly. End of story. And fuck this stupid world I'm so fucking tired of being sexless.

That was millions of years ago.

We all evolved in different ways and some were held back

It's like saying we should fuck dogs because we all started from the same single celled organisms back in the early days of Pangia

Black girls CAN be hot, but it's so rare and hard to find. Even when they are hot, they're often just hot for a black girl. I mean, the best looking black girl in the world would be a novelty item but still couldn't compare to the hottest white, or latina, or asian girl in the world.
And the stats of genital herpes that come along with nigresses just doesn't make it worth it, not to mention the smell that all of them seem to have.

Knotting is a thing user.

who in the fuck would wear a dress like this, why is she showing her lower belly what the fuck. does she think that shes an anime character?

lololol nooo

Attached: nigger AIDS.png (2712x1066, 89K)

>a dress
there is no dress here my dude. this is obviously just something to wear over a bathing suit

So wait, is this chart saying that all the cases of aids for black americans amount to around 16k? That's not even half of a percent of the population.
"Sorry Richiana I'd love to fuck you but there's a .037% chance you have aids, and for some reason I'm incapable of asking you for a STD test like most normal sexual active people :("

Attached: 1558576164579.jpg (500x500, 63K)

How do I get a sleepy black gf to get high and cuddle?

Alright, cool.
Please tell that to the woe is me white race is dying spammers

>most normal sexual active people
where do you think you are
leave nigger

Cope harder, you can't deny it's true.

That's number of new cases per year.
Based retard

That's still up to debate

>u based retard: Ask for clarification on a graph
>me an intellectual: post a graph with almost 0 labels, citations, or even a title
Truly a towering intellect

Go to Africa there's tons of girls like that. I went out of high school and was up to my ears in black girls.

No it's not.
Originally

Don't they all have aids tho

They don't all and if they do it tends to be known. Also the chance of you catching it is actually very low as long as you don't have like, sores on your dick.

>They don't all and if they do it tends to be known.
Hiv can be spread without showing any effects on the person who spreads it, why do you think it continues to be spread so much if it would be obvious if someone was infected?

>HIV is the only STD
Africans are riddled with everything

>he thinks genital herpes matter

Bitch Ive had herpes for years from raw dogging tinder sloots and I have only ever found one bump once

>Also condoms dont exist!

It depends what girls you're getting with. Rural girls for example are pretty clean and not sluts.

With all the western presence and efforts there, testing is pretty common and free so people find out what they've got and tend to out/ostracize from social scenes those who are known, at least to spread it.

>With all the western presence and efforts there, testing is pretty common and free so people find out what they've got and tend to out/ostracize from social scenes those who are known, at least to spread it.
It's not. There's still a shit ton of Africans especially in southern africa with HIV

based jazzma poster

Don't go to southern Africa, that should have been obvious you fucking retard.

She's got that "i ascended above most black girls" look on her face