How do I deal with the fact that I'll never be able to stretch a girls pussy out?

how do I deal with the fact that I'll never be able to stretch a girls pussy out?

Attached: 45.gif (432x242, 721K)

By having my own

you dont need a huge dick. im average and when i banged a teenager doggystyle her lips were wrapped right around it. actually every time i pulled out they followed as far as they could. that was fun to see

point is the vagina stretches to fit each dick. theyre versatile

Seems pretty painful. She's probably on painkillers. Think about it, would you like to have a nice sized shit come out of your anus or a huge 3" wide log that makes you sore for 3 hours?

for me, its the log

yeh but my weewee is small, also this honestly

>tfw big shitter and also big dicker

I'll never know tho since am not a chad

ngl solid logs feel great once they're halfway out.

I have more trouble with the rocky ones. Smooth ones feel good no matter how large.

Fret not user.
The solution is cheap, unfortunately you won't feel the insides of a pussy, but you'll stretch her.

Attached: 1538344042901.jpg (352x500, 15K)

FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE INCEL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUG RUNNING ON LOW BATTERY WITH NOTHING IN MIND BUT SEX YOU ARE NOT WORTH TO LIVE. YOU ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE TO SEE HOW SHIT AMERICAS HOOK UP CULTURE HAS BECOME AND WHAT LOW LIFES COME OUT OF IT

>not having a BIG MEXICAN COCK.

Attached: BMC.jpg (898x701, 133K)

That's the cuckiest thing I've ever seen

>That's the cuckiest thing I've ever seen
There's worse...
Like the guys who pay black dudes to fuck their wives.
Or guys who like to get fucked in the ass by their wives with a strap-on.

Not saying a fucking dick sleeve isn't fucking sad. Just that more and more it seems like a necessity, considering women demand 8"x6.5" dicks.

I heard he only has 6" or so of actual cock.

I have literally never seen a woman demand a 8x6.5 dick. I assume that's like one in hundred thousand

>considering women demand 8"x6.5" dicks.
pic related, possibly a
>guys who pay black dudes to fuck their wives.
scenario.
the real world is full of strange stuff

Attached: JustBeBBCbro.png (690x310, 19K)

he is 18.9 inches and the man with the biggest penis in the world.

Attached: BMC.png (1102x955, 1.98M)

He doesn't seem too happy

He has always refused any kind of test or showing it.
Fucker probably has a bunch of sand in a sock and calls it a dick.

>what is fisting
it was actually very interesting to feel tight grip on the wrist, pressure on your fingers as you try to open the fist inside and feel up cervix or whatever it was that felt a bit like small, meaty tube

Is 5.5 girthlet status?