What's your go-to soda? Anyone prefer local/more obscure brands other than Pepsi/Coke? How's RC Cola?

What's your go-to soda? Anyone prefer local/more obscure brands other than Pepsi/Coke? How's RC Cola?

Attached: soda-tax-philadelphia-940x540.jpg (940x540, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04xyjmFvMqm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boo-Bees

I just drank some RC cola, they all don't taste that different from each other tbqh

>soda
pop

red bull

Attached: redbull.png (865x883, 562K)

I don't drink soda very much anymore but I used to prefer fanta

water

Dr.Bob aka the real dr.pepper

expensive, no?

In all seriousness, this is the absolute best soda. Specifically this flavor.

Attached: 00750105531413L.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

you reminded me I once had apple soda an it was actually great
maybe I should find it again

7/11 brand juices.

Attached: joos.jpg (3149x1771, 791K)

for me, it's pepsi

Attached: 1526252548103.gif (190x190, 122K)

For me, it is TapWater, the best drink in the world.

Attached: Gottes Getraenk.jpg (620x330, 39K)

Most often I buy RC Cola, which is my go-to generic cola, both for drinking or mixing with spirits. I like it more than Coca-Cola or Pepsi (Pepsi leaves weird aftertaste in my mouth, so I try to avoid it completely) and is also cheaper than both of them, at least around here.

Then there's Kofola, a local Czechoslovak thing which I buy almost as often as RC. It's a cola-type drink with specific taste, which I like a lot, but wouldn't use it for making for example Cuba Libre, cause it's flavor is quite distinct from other colas (there are some herbs, coffee beans and licorice in it).

Similar thing applies to Dr. Pepper, which I like for it's specific taste and is perhaps my most favorite soft drink, but used to be pretty hadr to get around here for multiple years, now it's enjoying a comeback thanks to vietnamese convenience stores.

Also liked some more obscure shit, like Slovenian Cockta, which is basically a rosehip-flavored cola. It's less sweet (not unlike Kofola) and really refreshing. Russian "Baikal" lemonades were also pretty good (are they really made with some coniferous tree extract?).

My other favorites are cream sodas, which are pretty common around the world but virtually nonexistent here in Czechia, so I only tasted them on a trip abroad, and I really love ginger beer, but it's overly expensive and somewhat difficult to get here, so I only buy it rarely.

Bubly

Attached: AC45EFC8-E62B-442B-B1B5-7DEFF6A47DB5.jpg (600x600, 49K)

BTW Kofola is commonly available on tap in Czechia.

Attached: 7650eacd32fd818c9f918a562bbc_r16 9_w640_h360_g6924b9008f6f11e586750025900fea04.jpg (640x360, 43K)

>Similar thing applies to Dr. Pepper, which I like for it's specific taste and is perhaps my most favorite soft drink, but used to be pretty hadr to get around here for multiple years
same thing here. it's a shame, I like it a lot
>Russian "Baikal" lemonades were also pretty good (are they really made with some coniferous tree extract?).
I'm reading 2 different recipes on Wikipedia. 1 includes fir extract, the other doesn't (just a number of roots/herbs)

nice

Baking soda and vinegar

ZEVIA!

I like DP the best...

Attached: D-DP-102-300x300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Lime Ricky :)

Attached: 4896712536_59d6ce08b0.jpg (307x500, 137K)

>DP
pic related
same tho

Attached: ufufu.png (398x582, 340K)

I love the DP OwO (never have done it ... want too)

Attached: 6c915c44e510b3ce466f9d20031c7b9692ba87f5_hq.jpg (450x318, 25K)

Mezzo-Mix or Apfelschorle
I miss Germany

Thats too lewd for a thread about soda pop.

My go to is usually Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew

m-me either, am pure n innocent boi
(um, I want to try it too though)

Attached: cute hug.jpg (634x806, 61K)

I usually had the Chernogolovka one. It has fir branches on the label, so maybe...?

One more local thing I like a lot and previously forgot about are wine-flavored sodas, sold under Vinea and Top Topic brands. Unlike American Grape Soda these aren't violet but clear in color (although there is a red Vinea). The taste is a bit sour and resembles fresh grapes.

BTW Mexican fast foods and restaurants often have multiple flavors of Mexican Jarritos, and those are quite good as well, even though some flavors are excessively sweet. The lime one might be the best.

I also like some of the very local shit, i.e. sodas made by local factories or breweries, which are usually available only in certain regions. ZON brand has a lemon&herbs flavored blue "Lagoon" soda, Chodovar in Western Bohemia makes Il Sano lemonades, which are made of iron-rich mineral water (and have really very metallic taste). I used to get them every time I went to hospital to donate blood, as they are supposed to help with blood renewal.

Quite common is also raspberry soda, "malinovka", usually from generic noname brands and available on tap in pubs during summer season. Its bright red/pink color screams "synthetic" and it usually dyes your tongue and teeth purple, but it brings childhood memories. On the other hand, various hipster organic artisan sodas have been pretty disappointing so far.

Attached: cola-jarritos.jpg (640x320, 50K)

Attached: Fresca_12.png (300x522, 314K)

Any thing can be lwed if you male it OwO and Mountain Dew make me pee a lot so i can't drink it.

I habe though aboit TP...one in each hole and two in one hole and one in other hole...or hair sucking the dick.

Attached: 1526734453546.png (960x1074, 295K)

Cuba Cola.

is it sour or sweet?

There great then there in a cold glass bottle,,but I found that any other way too drink it make it tease off

Jarritos are based bruh
still Joya and Escuis are better

o-oh my...
I'm kinda jealous of girls, um, I don't have enough holes for that... :P

Attached: aw.gif (288x163, 352K)

>Chernogolovka
this is probably the most widespread one. The label is a bit vague and lists some ingredients and just "natural aromatic ingredients" or whatever. It doesn't state anything about fir, but it has lots of different extracts—from ginseng and eucalyptus to cardamon.
>raspberry soda
I love raspberry but alas most raspberry sodas I tried either tasted too "cheap" or simply had wrong flavor. too bad

You can put two in you mouth or two on you butt and you have two hands...and i have not done any of this befor.

Attached: 1523574975058.png (700x750, 386K)

I prefer water tbdesu.
But if I had to have a soda, it would be Mountain Dew.

um, I-I guess so >////<
this is probably getting too lewd for the soda thread...

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (480x268, 482K)

Watter has no tastes too it for the most paer

Fine, it no longer a soda thread or now a all round lwed thread

Attached: downloadfile.gif (360x270, 1.58M)

Not if it's flavored water and carbonated. I actually like those waters, though I mainly drink "pure" water.

What count as "pure" watter

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-143707.png (720x1280, 666K)

Well water is one of the closest things you can get to pure water.

>most raspberry sodas I tried either tasted too "cheap" or simply had wrong flavor

I guess that's the point of these "on-tap" raspberry sodas. The only thing about them that vaguely resembles raspberries is the color.

30 years ago there was a soda factory right in my tiny hometown (bankrupted in early 90s) and the lemonades in conical glass 0,33L bottles were cheap and omnipresent. I remember how my parents brought me and my brother with along a dance party in local culture hall. They bought us each a bottle of this raspberry soda, we then took sugar satchels from coffee table, poured the sugar inside, blocked the top with thumb and shaked it, and then sprayed each other with exploding soda... Of course we got purple stains all over our clothes, and of course we got a beating. :-D

Attached: koli_malina.jpg (458x458, 45K)

Well no watter we drink too day is pure unless you go to a river and drink it..then the pure watter. Too put watter in bottle or sink it not pure.

It's sweet.

good. I hate overly sour citrus sodas

RC Cola is just a slightly better Pepsi. I'm drinking it right now.

STOP CALLING IT SODA YOU FAGGOTS ITS CALLED POP

I like Inca kola
Dr pepper
Dr thunder
Barqs root beer

Schweppes Manao Soda. The flavour of this one is tremendously great

Attached: stock-photo-thailand-june-schweppes-sparkling-manao-soda-is-a-beverage-brand-with-a-variety-of-44052 (301x470, 35K)

They stopped fucking selling their brand of herbal tonic at my local 7-11...
It sucks because it's basically Arizona Rx but with a sealable bottle and no corn syrup in it.

Attached: 1526085320290.jpg (555x547, 25K)

Was just about to post the same. Jarrito's FTW.

vocaroo.com/i/s04xyjmFvMqm

If not energy sips then this

Attached: 1104f2ac5832a993f0a4da3b1a28b2da.png (400x533, 142K)

Sprite. Cool Sprite is like nectar of the gods.

Dr Pepe

none, get of the sugary drinks jew

>reply without reading thread
>read thread
>i'm not a slut gaywi talks about taking 15 cocks at once
god damn it what is wrong with you people