Story time /bant

Story time /bant

>be me
>last Saturday
>go to supermarket with family member
>immediately after walking see female employee running from the registers to some phone off to the side
It was customer support and management area, idk. Either way
>half way to the phone she looks at me and doesn't look away until she gets to the phone
>alright, whatever. maybe I just had a particularly stupid look on my face that day
>ffw finished shopping, looking for a register with short line
>same girl runs down aisle next to me and again she takes an extra beat to look at me
>too busy looking for register to process
>find somewhat short line
>waiting in line to pay and she ends up taking over that register
>WTF.png
>whatever, just standing around waiting for everything to get scanned
>waiting for the person I was with to pay
>just looking around waiting to finally get home and eat some dinner since it was already 8
>I can see her look dead at me again in my peripheral vision
>I'm literally too hungry to care at this point
>get home and have this bitch living rent free in my head for four days now

What is this black magic? Is she a witch? She isn't even that pretty either, like a 7 on a good day.

Attached: 1510954495460.png (499x513, 283K)

oh, forgot at tl;dr for you lazy fucks

>saw cute girl at store a few days ago and she kept looking at me for some reason and now I can't get her out of my head

Why you guys no like story time?

who are you quoting

Fugg her

This is just some normie love at first sight shit

Attached: IMG_3794.png (500x500, 26K)

no one?

not even that. She's not the kind that I'd go after which is why I'm so confused.

Attached: whoquote.png (970x353, 144K)

d-do you not know how greentext stories work?

>be me
>see a gnarly greentext story
who are you quoting

Attached: kid-on-computer-2_tnvltp.jpg (500x362, 36K)

alright, I'm done with you and your bullshit

Maybe bc she the way she looked at you imo you should chad up and try hit her up for a date
Id say worth a shot

Have you had a sexual intercourse with her?

I'm not gonna read your story unless you type like a normal person instead of quoting yourself like a retard

She seems like the kind to go psycho real easy tho.

Bleached hair, fancy done up nails, and seemed to be one the ones that hold that store together so she's clearly got a dominant edge.

As fun as it'd break her dominance with my own, I'd rather not get shanked in the middle of the night.

This meme needs to die.

no, you just need to learn to express yourself cogently instead of trying to string together incomplete thoughts under the veil of quotations

great thread! I can see you are trying to feature on the famous r/theredditbant, the number 1 Jow Forums sub-reddit, where you can find all of the days Jow Forums news and memes. Epic greentext indeed, my good kek boy friend! You are getting a feature!

put me in the screenshot (:

What's your loss for finding out

this website is dead. Everything we read on it now are just ghosts and echoes of a once great past.

meh, you got a point. If nothing else it's just practice for when I do find a legit qt

Attached: 1523667891632.jpg (1000x773, 591K)

Quoting who?

Story time
>Go with one of my friends to his office for a party
>A nice looking girl asks me or I want to play pool with her
>my friend told her I'm antisocial before I could say anything
>go home and cry to sleep
Worst thing is that this faggot also posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 121666695b2d72152c429445296498df6322a23e6d8aeaf6d8da6422b4e626b0-christian.png (258x258, 133K)

this
who is op quoting

why not just say yes? I mean, fuck your friend. Slap him upside the head, turn to the girl and agree to play a game of pool.

it's always a shame when I'm having fun in a thread and then it dies.