Why are mexicans such animals?

Why are mexicans such animals?

Attached: 0977fedd137209f55ce8aeed278d6b238196e273f65b4e9867f680238d4e06b8.jpg (675x900, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8JvqFK_3A
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I expected an American flag

This isn't too bad on the torture scale. How long did the death take? A few hours tops?

Is this the gore thread?

Attached: image.jpg (270x260, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

Mexico needs a tyrant and that tyrant will be me

Attached: 20180420_092530.png (768x588, 97K)

Fucking cartels man, they are fucking savages. Nobody likes them but they won't go away.

Mexico needs or way way more power to be able to fight the cartels, or make everybody in the world to stop consuming drugs somehow.

a good 85% of their country is in the 80-95 IQ sweetspot for criminality, which also means they have the creativity for inventive ways of torture but not the impulse control that would stop such brutality, unlike in Africa where for the most part you'll just get beaten to death with sticks and rocks (necklacing notwithstanding) and much of the population is in the docile sub-70 IQ range where premeditated crime is much more rare

You have no idea of what you're talking about, aren't ya?

you is dumb

only way is to get new govt
current govt helps the cartels

Read the work of Arthur Jensen

It's not only that, we need very smart ways to get rid of them, like something a genius would do. We don't have the power to remove them by force, so we have to do it by intelligence; too bad our government and pretty much everyone in power is fucking stupid and corrupt as shit.

Really, GERMANY? Fuuuuuck.

was Mexico always like this?
no
therefor your theory is wrong

Is that a cock in his mouth?

Attached: 1511035506383.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

It isn't my theory, retard. It is observed reality. Read Arthur Jensen. As for "Mexico wasn't always like this", you're fucking retarded

Attached: 141209_Charts-Homicide-Rates-Mex.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x467, 65K)

Go back to your containment board.

cherry picking

"Cherry-picking" What the fuck?

ill btfo you but just woke up and my head hurts. so you are lucky

What is the contaignment board for gore?

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 43K)

/b/

yeah okay lad.

The pro lem I have with your theory is that you are implying like this is something WE like to do or enjoy doing it just for the reason that we are dumb.
If you ever visit Mexico you'll see that we are possibly the most friendly and humble people in all the world. What's happening is not something that our culture naturally did. It's all because of the drugs. Drugs became a business and now all this situation is happening not only here but most of Latinamerica.
+ those old times were it was way more violent they never did that much fucked up shit to a human body. They simply killed the person.

That's nothing

Ive been to Mexico. It's a sh*thole.

Some parts are, I can't deny it, but remember "A toda madre o un desmadre"

Shoo jizzraeli cum guzzler

pretty dumb statement

theres some nice parts like Morelia

>The pro lem I have with your theory is that you are implying like this is something WE like to do or enjoy doing it just for the reason that we are dumb.

I'm not saying you are dumb, but IQ stats are IQ stats, and IQ is a pretty well understood psychometric measure, even though it is imperfect. It is still a minority within your population who commit such crimes but it is just much more likely with your nations average IQ to be a larger pool of criminals when compared to say the UK.

>If you ever visit Mexico you'll see that we are possibly the most friendly and humble people in all the world.

Yeah, most people everywhere are nice. But you just have a disproportionate amount of extremely not nice people in your nation

>What's happening is not something that our culture naturally did

Eh, idk about that. Most of the world for most of history was a brutal place. Mexico just happens to be one of the many places that are still very brutal. Could it be better? Absolutely, but it will always be an uphill climb away from savagery for any population

>Drugs became a business and now all this situation is happening not only here but most of Latinamerica.

All nations within the 80-95 IQ range. But yeah, I agree. The drug trade contributes and needs dealing with, one way or another.

>those old times were it was way more violent they never did that much fucked up shit to a human body. They simply killed the person.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Are you sure back when murder rates were in the 50 per 100,000 that people weren't just as brutal as now, they simply didn't have the cameras to film it? (and as a result cause an arms race of brutality)

Look dude, none of this is destiny. I'm sure Mexico could become much less violent (look at middle east/North Africa pre-invasions for a realistic example), but atm as a nation you are acting exactly like your IQ predicts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8JvqFK_3A

Attached: 1527550580914.jpg (186x220, 14K)

Jow Forums but you‘re a bit too lat for the party

Yeah kinda ironic that the same democrat voters in the US that always advocate to help Mexicans, fund and support the reason for your problems.

>muh loves trumps hate
>muh open borders
>use cartel supplied drugs

PLEASE GIVE ME GREENCARD
I WANNA BE NAVAL PILOT
HIGHWAY TOOO THE DANGER ZONEE

>sub 70
SSA has an average IQ of 82. Lynn is shit.

Attached: lynn hack.png (587x293, 53K)

Stupid post

source? Is that Wicherts, Dolan, and van der Maas?

>calling mexicans animals
well I suppose death camps are a more civilized and effecient way to murder people

fuuuck not right before sleep
i hate my timezone

>I'm not saying you are dumb, but IQ stats are IQ stats, and IQ is a pretty well understood psychometric measure, even though it is imperfect. It is still a minority within your population who commit such crimes but it is just much more likely with your nations average IQ to be a larger pool of criminals when compared to say the UK.
What makes you believe lower IQ means more violent? Yeah yeah I know our country's IQ is not big but that doesn't mean shit, You are implying that because we have a low IQ we are violent and corrupt, but it's way much more than that. Corruption and violence don't come from dumb people, you have to be smart to do all of these things. + our average people might be dumb, but they are very humble, nice, friendly, and chill. The drug cartels are the ones that are evil and fucked up, many of the people who join them are poor and they saw that as the easiest option (since we have lack of opportunity for the poorest) they don't like it, nobody likes it, but feel like they have to.
>Yeah, most people everywhere are nice. But you just have a disproportionate amount of extremely not nice people in your nation
Watch the information for yourself. People who have travelled all over the world and meet the people on each country say that Latinamerica have the friendliest and funniest people to hang out. That evil people are still a very minority.
>All nations within the 80-95 IQ range
Prove it.
>Are you sure back when murder rates were in the 50 per 100,000 that people weren't just as brutal as now, they simply didn't have the cameras to film it?
They did fucked up stuff, I ain't denying it, but I am sure that they never cut their dicks off and put them in their mouth for entertainment

It isn't necessarily the IQ that causes crime, it is much more complicated than that. But IQ is a massive indicator when it comes to crime. Look at the world's corruption index and lay it next to nations listed by IQ. Do the same with murder rates, health, superstition, anything. Low IQ is often associated with poor impulse control, inability to think/plan ahead effectively and get addicted to particularly nasty drugs, all of which contribute to crime and other social ills.

Most people of low IQ are good people. Street criminals (including murders) tend to have an IQ in the 80-95 range. The leaders of corruption and crime bosses will most likely be much more intelligent and for that they are perhaps much more evil, but they require a horde of lower IQ people to do their dirty work.

because

Because cartels try to scare each other and the rest of the population away from their business, like an hardcore "keep away" sign.

>they require a horde of lower IQ people to do their dirty work
I really doubt that
I think I agree with you on anything else

Hey fags
How about a cartel war for shit and giggles?

Stupid anti semite.

Attached: image.png (382x304, 219K)

is he dead?

>Bd911
Bad 911

nuke mexico? sure the world would get mad and the initial wave of refugees (most of them will commit crimes so they'll go to prison anyway) will tank our economy, but that solves their problem.

Attached: 1503466224679.png (519x519, 274K)

this goes with any country

>most of them will commit crime
you dont know wtf your talking about
ive been in the US for over 10 years and I have never commited a crime in my life. same goes with most of the Mexicans ik

Attached: 1419290463043.jpg (600x894, 61K)

kek

Only the historic center, where lies all the beauty stuff and nightlife. Other place is crap. I've always believed that this city make his people sick, and i'm not the only one whi believes that. If you don't believe just see, this city was the only one where has had an troubles with "francisco pope" or "papa francisco" when he came to out country, there's a video of that. Nor even in the Estado de Mexico, the biggest shithole of our country, did that happen...

Yes, Mexico was always like this. The aztecs especially were known for this type of shit

Top edge

This.
Nobody likes them even in Mexico.

No wonder you need also supervision to even buy knifes, UK.

>t. 80 iq

on a documentary on social permissiveness they seemed really social, in comparison to japan where renting a friend and buying a date as a woman are normal

Fuck off you nasty ass poster

nobody wants your shit here

Attached: C95tWAjXoAADXaX.png (800x550, 33K)

Sage and btfo to Jow Forums

Attached: 1503749820780.png (378x343, 7K)

Damn, Destiny was right, we need to carpet bomb Latin America.

Are Aztecs genes really that strong?
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

I am begging someone to find me a more vivid depiction of hell than self-inserting as the guy in this video.
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
Imagine being blinded and hearing that music while being tortured.

Attached: 1495044708193.png (540x406, 352K)

Holy shit I made my post before viewing this video. The one I posted is easily topped.

I remember that in 2010 or so, a bunch of edgy narcos left a body with a pig head instead of the original one, they aslo left a message threating the rival narco group.

threatening*

Nah, not down here at least.

Yes fag

I dont think 80 years pf statistics is cherry picking

>iTs siMpLeh bEcuZ dRuGs
we make a lot of money outta that too but we ain't skinning fckers alive over here

You people make money faking olive oil.

we don't need to fake it, we have plenty of it anyway

bump

thanks for bumping this shit thread
It is, all that fucked up stuff it's to scare the other drug cartels, the police and army and are made by other drug cartels

you're welcome

only the criminals kill each other

Must be something from long ago. Old Indian tribes, especially Aztecs, performed brutal sacrifices: a priest would rip out a beating heart from a human who was still alive. They did it every day, and it was probably viewed by everyone. So they got used to it. Then the whites came, and the Mexican race was formed, inheriting this gruesome attribute. So, torture in Mexico is like saying "hello", completely normal. But what caused this behavior initially - I have no idea.

>But what caused this behavior initially - I have no idea.
it was the heat and mosquitoes probably
i'd be mad too

Necrobump

Why do mexicans do this?

Attached: 1495829575009.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

We don't

LEGO MS13

Attached: image.jpg (547x387, 72K)

Because there IQ is around 80, also drug cartels.

Bump

Guro

yes you do