ITT: Autistic/wierd things you do, have witnessed, etc

>me:
>sleep with lights on because I keep getting flashbacks to my neighbor’s death
>also because of spooky greentexts

>never fap touching my dick directly, and push dick between thighs over and over, actually never got caught because of it

>piss as silently as possible and avoid peeing in the water directly

Attached: C29FBFC6-DEB6-4C1B-8B9E-424CC0806368.png (804x804, 163K)

>me:
>also because of spooky greentexts

>never fap touching my dick directly, and push dick between thighs over and over, actually never got caught because of it

>piss as silently as possible and avoid peeing in the water directly
My ass faggot

Attached: 1523147912241.png (600x578, 271K)

I always execute the same rpg sentence when checking out in a supermarket
And i only look the cashier if she is qt
I also always prefer if the cashier is a she

Attached: 1526997010754-bant.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

How did he die?

When I poo in a public toilet, I purposely try to fart and sploosh as loudly as possible and I usually start laughing.

Heart attack, Christmas fucking Eve
Interesting, I always stare at people in the eyes for awkwardly long amounts of time until they look away, I usually don’t blink. I keep doing this to try and prove my dominance
Wew lad, laughing at your own splooshes? That’s a new level

Attached: D852624B-F533-4313-94CE-F148F1F80EF0.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

This is not Autistic....if I did green text I show you what really is Autistic

>Interesting, I always stare at people in the eyes for awkwardly long amounts of time until they look away, I usually don’t blink. I keep doing this to try and prove my dominance

That's pretty autistic mate

I do touch my dick, but I always fap by pressing my dick against leg. You know how you press to get that last bit of toothpaste from the tube? Its kinda similar.

I also never got caught by this, and in my childhood home my room literally had a glass wall overlooking an extended part of the kitchen (with a freezer). As it wasn't uncommon for my parents to just walk by the glass wall, I used my fapping and learned to fap without a sound. Downside is that I can't seem to ever make a noise when I cum and had to fake noises when I came in my gf.

Includes listening fren
Yup
Same thing, I also have my headphones off all the time because this kind of shit.
Actually came one time and my mum walked just as I came, closed everything and she sat next to me to talk about grades or something, unfortunately my orgasm drew on, so it kept going as I talked to her.

>I used to get threatened by an eighth grader who has a “katana”
>I like yelling at substitute teachers
>I have a thing for 2-D from Gorillaz for some reason
>I secretly enjoy Reddit

I had some occasions like that too yeah. My parents were overly questioning when I took long showers and I have really slow metabolism that allows me to shit only every 2-3 days, so I couldn't just stay in the bathroom long excusing a shit. I gradually started to cum in my boxers and would just take them to washer in odd hours.

So now, I still cum in my boxers and wash them later. In fact, I am writing this while wearing a cummed boxer (kind of warms me).

As for why I can't just fap in toilet on odd hours, the corridor from my room to bathroom creaks when you walk and thats usually enough to wake my mum up. Now that I think about it my childhood home sucked.

Huh, I just did it because I was scared of my own penis, and just found flexible survival, so I killed two birds with one stone.
I also just stayed in the bath for a good 1-2 hours and jerked it (took a while to do it) parents got annoyed, but never questioned it

how did you get over your fear?

I didn’t and on multiple occasions stopped for no reason because I thought I heard them.
I really just don’t care anymore, I’ve been called the child-man on multiple occasions, and nowadays people think I look and act like I’m forty, so when I was younger and started maturing really quickly I just went:”meh, it’ll be exciting”
Of course this different for everyone

If for some reason one of my hands gets wet, the other HAS to be wet too

>wince, moan, or softly curse when cringey shit from my life pops into my mind, like a turbo autist
>always stop to look at birds and other small critters when I'm walking somewhere. Pretty good at identifying birds and their voices at this point
>turn everything into a rythm. For example when I'm beating the spoon against the pot to get sauce off of it
>put a used shirt on my chair before I fap so that the chair does not smell like ass sweat

Attached: pepe_dragon.jpg (832x690, 130K)

>turn everything into a rhythm
[cue I ain’t got rhthym meme for some reason]
>stop to look at birds and other small critters
That’s wholesome not autistic

Attached: 5C328810-C3EF-47C2-B1D3-4D9D43A64777.png (658x662, 44K)

My hands always get super sweaty for some reason
Also:
>if it weren’t for my father I’d scream and laugh at my computer a lot more often, and socialize with strangers a whole lot more.

Feucing Youpeonas my god

>be me
>be 18
>high school graduation ceremony
>name is called, get diploma
>feelsgood.jpg
>walk past principal to shake hands with school board fags
them: "congratulations"
me: "you too"

>>piss as silently as possible and avoid peeing in the water directly

Also serves to eliminate sidesplashing and making a mess of your toilet.

Attached: brent checkem.png (863x883, 28K)