Cheese was invented by jews as a way to get white men to ingest more estrogen

Cheese was invented by jews as a way to get white men to ingest more estrogen

Attached: monthly_cheese_box_08-17.jpg (1200x795, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27265162
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based mentally ill retard

OY VEY

>the most delicious and nutrient food in the world was invented by the j00s
ok....?

oi u got a loicense for that there shitpost

now I see

Attached: ччч.gif (405x280, 1.29M)

Yes oy the kikes made cheese that's why your dick is so small

If theyre that interested in cheese why bother with circumcision?

Hah! Onions doesn’t look so bad now does it?

No jews allowed sorry friend

>talking shit about cheese

Attached: A102CE6B-8EF8-44FC-A056-1722FD4C59A9.jpg (350x263, 31K)

Gonna need asource on this one.

Oh no, this is a terrible but quite plausible explanation for performance issues. "Sorry baby, but I have cheese dick tonight."

Cheese is actually a method used for preserving the food for long periods of time, and in particular storing protein.
Most white Europeans don't have dietary problems with dairy, so it can actually be a great food, like cottage cheese.

Shuddup wallace, you know so little about cheese you once ate a part of the moon

source? fucking spotted the jew right here. we don't need any source. and cheese is full of semen, too.

Dumb goy. This is why (((we))) think lesser of you

I knew it

FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK YOU BONG
DONT TALK ABOUT CHEESE LIKE THAT

eat your cheese and stfu.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

You know it's true frenchie

Le fromage is why your men are so onions

You're just a jealous fuck

We have all the cheese while you only have filty cheddar

How come the cheese at the bottom doesn't get crushed?

Attached: 1483075417395.jpg (1500x934, 287K)

this isnt true is it? I love cheese so fucking much

Attached: 1509906032628.jpg (295x229, 9K)

It's not easy to find something with more bad things and less good things per calorie than cheese

the cheese isn't holding up the shelves

Name a single Jewish cheese

mmmmm yes, all the cheese

But it has to be, there's no gap. It's just flush with the shelf above it.

Nigger I eat sharp cheddar by the block and I fucked your mom and sister last night didn't even clean my dick in between

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Great answer to a great question

Attached: 1525575692392.png (467x456, 199K)

it's kind of true, especially when cheese is combined with high carb foods like breads and pasta.

Look, your trickery is not going to work here. If you keep this up, I'll have to screenshot this for my cringe folder. Please don't make me do that. Thank you.

Swiss cheese is a sin

I'm very angry OP.

Thanks user. I needed that today.

Nigger its called space management.

Going to agree with Israel here, especially as idiot OP can't present any "evidence."

Height of idiocy.

>not knowing animal products kill you from the inside out

Do you have to pay property tax on that rock you’re living under?

Attached: 590.gif (280x207, 453K)

because protein and fat is totally estrogen
what the fuck are you smoking

>Jews made cheese
wtf I love Jews now

I eat 500g of cittage cheese and 20-300g of either emmentaler, gouda or tilsiter every day

I'm 240 and can bench your prius you fucking faggot

Cheese is the gains food for straight white male right wing christians
Eat more cheese

Attached: 20180514_221148.jpg (2084x978, 1011K)

Also excessive calcium kills your vessels, joints, causes spinal problems, arthritis and weakens your immune system. Tasty, no doubt. But zero value.

The amount of estrogen in dairy is so low that it all gets filtered out of the body by the liver and it has no effect on our hormone levels.
The probiotics in natural cheeses, especially Lactobacillus reuteri, BOOSTS testosterone in men, SUPPRESSES cortisol, and literally makes your testicles grow larger.
Dairy products that have been pasteurized are worthless, but do not increase estrogen levels in humans with functioning livers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Never change Jow Forums, kek.

Attached: 1520.gif (176x216, 492K)

>Muh Jews behind everything
None of you goddamn retards understand the subtle jab intended by this post?

Oi m8 don't badmouth cheese
It's one of the few culnary items we are actually renoun for

Eating milk and dairy products is a very bad idea. Estrogen is just one of the reasons.

Attached: 881493.png (644x749, 55K)

I don't think so. We've been making them for a thousand years now and we weren't too demure most of the time.
>Be american
>Try to imitate emmentaler cheese
>End up with tasteless shit
>Call it Swiss Cheese

Attached: csm_content_gruyere_70deb08889.jpg (640x405, 50K)

The western meat, dairy, and egg industries are tools of the Cult of Saturn to ensure the goyim do not escape death ever.

Calcium only gets deposited in the wrong areas in the body because of water fluoridation, and vitamin K2 deficiency.
Grass fed, organic, unpasteurized dairy products contain amazing levels of vitamin K2.

Cheese from non-grass fed animals, will contain less vitamin K2.

Nice try, Shlomo

Never go full retard. While kikes are to blame for much. Cheeseheads are a survival thing from middle ages when food was scarce at times. Preservation tactics to keep milk from spoiling.

Good goy, you eat all that cheese

Seinfeld
>badum-tsss

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27265162

Literally all of them

that's retarded you retarded son of a retard

I like how the debates on here about diet/nutrition are always more intense than the ones about politics. Did anyone catch that thread about keto last night?

see
>The results of our study demonstrated that consumption of native milk from a pregnant cow did not affect plasma E1 and E2 levels in either sex; uterine weight in females; or testosterone levels and testes and seminal vesicle weights in males.
>Similarly, we found no changes in the group that received the milk with an added 10ng/mL of E1 and E2. We did observe elevated plasma estrogens in both sexes, increased uterus weight in females, and decreased plasma testosterone levels in males from the group that received milk with an added 100ng/mL of E1 and E2.
>However, concentrations in the third group exceeded the physiological concentration of milk estrogens by 1,000 times, so it would be extremely unlikely to find such concentrations in native cow milk.
The amount of estrogen in milk gets filtered out by the liver and has no impact on our hormone levels.

shut up kike

Our cheese is better than yours. None of your fermented athletes foot sweat infused cow nipple fluid can compete with mature cheddar or Red Leicester.

Fuck it, if it gets retards like you to stop procreating then give me an address and I'll deliver some homemade provolone your way.

>Comparing an aggregate research paper of all data on the topic to a 300 word summary about dairy consumption in mice.

Kek

Attached: giphy-2.gif (500x250, 990K)

Its a jewish trick, just like the cheese itself

Disgusting

>The amount of estrogen in milk gets filtered out by the liver and has no impact on our hormone levels.
>consuming estrogen is a GOOD thing GOYS!

Kek sides are now in outer space docking with the ISS.

smoked

Excess estrogen in men gets filtered out by the liver. That's just the way it works.
Even mice could filter the estrogen out of their bodies, if the tiny amount of estrogen in milk impacts your hormone levels you are less manly than a mouse.
You're literally afraid of cheese.

Bad goyim. Only phytoestrogen in s*y is bad (not in peas, though). Real estrogen from actual mammals kept preggers all their lives is harmless.

>Alcohol gets filtered by the liver so let me just drink lots of it

>goys don’t you want to be a REAL man? Then consume estrogen! Otherwise you’re a little teeny mouse!

Holy fuck this is getting screencapped. Lmaoooo.

Attached: 695F7EE9-C985-4E34-9CB3-7FD76CD0E432.gif (220x220, 679K)

you faggots realize raising estrogen levels increases your testosterone to balance.
it does not lower your testosterone at all

Fucking faggot kike mods!

The tiny amount of estrogen in dairy has zero impact on the hormones levels of humans with functional livers.
The PROBIOTICS in dairy are what's good for you. Lactobacillius rueteri literally BOOSTS testosterone an makes your testicles grow in size.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879365/

>Our previous studies and observations, taken together, led us to hypothesize that dietary L. reuteri may act to prevent age- and obesity-related testicular atrophy in mice.
>The results of the present study confirmed this hypothesis. The testes of probiotic-fed aged mice were rescued from both seminiferous tubule atrophy and interstitial Leydig cell area reduction typical of the normal aging process. >Preservation of testicular architecture despite advanced age or high-fat diet coincided with remarkably high levels of circulating testosterone. The beneficial effects of probiotic consumption were recapitulated by the depletion of the pro-inflammatory cytokine Il-17.

>Given the aggravated controversy about the benefits and side-effect risks of testosterone replacement therapy [9]–[10], [13], [20], dietary L. reuteri may provide an alternative natural approach to the prevention of late-onset male hypogonadism.

Alcohol damages the liver, unlike estrogen. Alcohol diminishes the liver's ability to filter estrogen out of the body. There's no comparison.
The aromatase enzyme converts testosterone into estrogen all the time, and when the estrogen levels are too high, the liver filters it out. That's how hormone levels stay balanced in the body.
It's jut a fact, the estrogen in milk gets filtered out of the body by the liver before it ever has a chance to impact our hormones. THE PROBIOTICS in dairy boost our testosterone, and make our balls grow bigger.
GO AHEAD AND DON'T EAT DAIRY YOU RETARDED COWARDS.
MORE TESTOSTERONE FOR ME.

A faggot ivented this thread to ingest less testoterone.

maybe

The absolute state of reddit

Jow Forums have convinced me om many things, but leaving chesse? You have to do better than that

Not always, too much estrogen combined with cortisol levels create what's called "estrogen dominance".
It suppresses testosterone production and really fucks up your body.
The fact of the matter here is that estrogen in dairy gets filtered out of the body by the liver before it has a chance to impact out hormones.
Foods that boost cortisol levels like drinking too much coffee will harm your testosterone levels, or drinking alcohol will boost the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogen, shit like that impacts our hormones. Not the tiny amount of estrogen in dairy.
Unless you drink so much alcohol that your liver doesn't work properly, but in that case the aromatase enzyme will cause more damage than dairy ever could.

Cheese is Aryan.
People who can't digest dairy are not white.
The good bacteria in cheese literally makes our balls grow bigger.

That's not how it works faggot