18 hours until i get paid and then will finally be able to eat. what should be my first meal?

18 hours until i get paid and then will finally be able to eat. what should be my first meal?

Attached: 1522080671154.jpg (935x401, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5297401/#5297685
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toast sandwich

Chinese food

Just go outside and eat some grass desu

Vegemite+toast, and a diet bepsi.

some vegetables. Leave the animals alone

get your calories from booze

Cum flakes

lightly seasoned fried potato with a side of potato

My cock owo

you guys need better diets

Attached: 1521119184778.jpg (506x543, 130K)

the landlord

Get yourself a chicken- a whole one, a bag of small potatoes/fingerlings and some broccoli.

Coat the entire chicken in a mixture made out of flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, dried oregano and dried thyme. Pop that on the BBQ and cook until internal temperature nears 150 F. (remember to check in the thigh and not touch the bone). Add BBQ sauce with small brush then cook until at least 165 F. Take that chicken off the BBQ and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, preheat that oven to 475 degrees. slice the potatoes into quarters. Combine oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt in a large bowl. Toss in potatoes until evenly coated. Pop that onto a oven pan, and let them cook to perfection for 20 to 30 minutes, occasionally moving them around.

Finally, Have that broccoli ready and cleaned up from a good sink shower. Place the broccoli, garlic, and butter in a microwave safe container or a glass Pyrex dish. Add 1 Tbsp of water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with a lid or wet paper towel and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until broccoli is tender but still crunchy. When done, add a squeeze of lemon juice and toss so that the melted butter coats it all.

Plate your masterpiece and enjoy the fact that you worked for your food, and you got it by your own two hands.

Attached: 1514414306923.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

food

he's a jew

yeah okay leafman. ill cook up dinner for the first thing i eat

potatoes?

Calorie Mate

potatoes are nice

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_and_wriggle_nightbug_touhou_drawn_by_onikobe_rin__a38a89a1f648f1b8cfd6a095d6212fcb.jp (500x600, 147K)

buy some ice cream

Attached: 32323232.jpg (692x1000, 299K)

eat it

honey garlic sausage fried with green peppers and mushrooms
or maybe banana

Booze and a cap Revolver because June 15th is the official start of trade wars.

Ear corndogs on Queensland Route 66

kimchi soup

i changed my mind do that

I've done that. It's fun.

I would just eat some bread or something. Anything tastes good if you haven't eaten for a bit

actually you should eat soup. You could get re-feeding syndrome if you eat stuff with too calorie dense

fuck... Op might have actually died guys

wouldn't worry he's probably eating lol

This sounds decent tbqh

If you eat too much food after not eating for a long time you can die. I remember someone from Australia complaining, yesterday, about not eating for a 18 days. If this is the same person then that means that he could get Refeeding syndrome and then die.

It was actually 11 days
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5297401/#5297685

a bucket of lard

Attached: IMG_20180523_162252.jpg (2617x1572, 429K)

caviar

Emu