Official Drawthread for Boer-chan!

With things getting serious in SA there has been some talks to get the white South Africans a mascot here on Jow Forums similar to Brazil and and Australia. This thread is for sharing ideas and designing the character from the ground up.

The best designs will be chosen and the final design will be decided with a vote.

Attached: flb.png (2000x1333, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14n6XxBVC21
youtu.be/Cb3MLHblnbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up faggot

Bumping this

yeah

get out of africa dam whitey

Don't tell me you're a real nigerian

Attached: 1525163812103-g_1.jpg (313x283, 14K)

down with the wh*Te plague!

I think you might have better luck on the actual drawfag boards
I think even the original leafgirl and aussiegirl weren't drawn here either

Checked, you mean civilisation?

Probs but shit's political, will get detracted with shills on other boards saying whitey don't belong on black land.

oh no how tragic

Fuck 'em , we don't need discussion just to get one single talented person interested, I can't believe i'm saying this, but there might even be a few subreddits that'll take interest.

What other boards would be interested?

I think he is. There used to be a guy on Jow Forums like the way the Sudan guy is there now, back in 2014-15 I think.

some girl in traditional boer male uniform with an old transvaal/oranjestaat/vrystaat flag
also give her some lines to say like je ma se poes

What colour is her hair and eyes user?

blue and blonde i guess to show dutch heritage

Wouldn't that make her look too similar to Australia?

Also again, too much like Australia, blonde is generic anyway, what about red hair?

i dont know about australia
maybe green eyes and light brown hair
i think australias uniforms are a lot different tho

maybe have her hair in dutch braids

Liking these.

For reference this is what Australia looks like

Attached: 1501662765989.jpg (500x491, 21K)

Tbh as you can see in She has green clothes, very tanned skin and brownish hair herself so I think colouring the clothes khaki and making her hair more noticeably blonde with braids and adding some more unique accessories would be the way to go.

What clothes do boer wear?

Sounds like a good idea to me

Attached: 1527585696841.jpg (584x318, 43K)

maybe a uniform like this

Attached: transvaalseevrouwen.jpg (492x720, 57K)

vocaroo.com/i/s14n6XxBVC21

Better idea for the clothes

Attached: boer women with man.jpg (461x300, 39K)

Attached: d216b8684b1c1237d732c11908af46ce--the-siege-african-history.jpg (236x200, 11K)

based

based

Fuck off. NO DEGENERACY

(and redpilled)

>also give her some lines to say like je ma se poes
No. Only kommen Cape Town sluts say shit like that

Contribute ideas if you shoot down others user.

Never quite realised how many south Africans we had. I mostly assumed it was that one risk guy and the king but based on these numbers its about 5. I imagine most of you are around the cape based on king and the Mossel Bay guy.

It's a pretty 50/50 split I've come to know between Cape saffers and Joburg saffers

All the South Africans I know are from Joburg but everyone I've seen on here is Cape. I know an Irish guy who had his uncle fucking murdered in Cape Town but the rest of his family are in Johannesburg, same goes for me.

Durban user reporting, but in Stellenbosch most of the year to study. There are a ridiculous amount of Jow Forums idiots in Stellies, especially the Afrikaaners

It seems to be almost entirely Afrikaners on this site, we've even got one from Mozambique

anime isn't really big here though
but maybe one with black hair blue eyes?

Attached: 2765792610160.jpg (640x960, 61K)

In Stellenbosch myself, can confirm

Fuck you niggeria

Keeping this bumped

Saffachan

Attached: 1480434813838.png (449x500, 15K)

RARE

Is Stellies comfy?
Heard it is

wh*Te subhumans out

They're trying REALLY hard to make it more black each year.

2016: 68% white
2018: 56% white

B A S E D

Fucking hell thats sure is a demographic jump
I can see us heading your way in a few years and its not going to be pretty

youtu.be/Cb3MLHblnbQ

Stop it before its too late.

I mean you realise that South Africa is a country naively not white, whereas the UK is?
The great replacement is bullshit, we've had immigration waves before (Irish, Ashkenazi, Slavic) and it hasn't destroyed the entire population. The closest equivalence is the Anglo-Saxon invasion but that was a group of people forming a state on the island and invading and subjugating the population, not migration.

I think the point is that they're actively trying to replace the population down there, and killing off a lot of white people based solely on their race. If a large majority of muslim arabs and liberal whites took office it wouldn't be out of the question that something somewhat similar might happen.

They aren't actively killing whites in SA, I think my family would've probably moved if that was the case.
No one, no matter how liberal is actively seeking the eradication of their race, no matter what they might say as an exaggeration.

>south africa isn't natively white

Attached: 1320459083226.jpg (320x262, 43K)

The people indigenous to that area are not indo-european. If you want to say the Bantu aren't native then its the Khoisan, but the Bantu have been there as long as the Germans have been in England. I'm not one of the retards saying whites have no right to live in Africa but trying to carve out some kind of ethno state in areas only even slightly white due to imperialism is retarded.

Using that logic all of North America, most of Central America and most of South America is illegitimate, since the Founding Fathers were in favor of the white race in America. As for the South and Central American nations they were founded by mestizos and Spaniards, not natives from the population.

I have seen people here (mostly minorities) advocate for the destruction of the white race as a whole, not only in America but in Europe as well.

Did you read my whole post? I specifically said white people are perfectly justified in living in Africa but the majority rule should be maintained, the population should rule equally with no preference for any group.
And in response to your second reply we were specifically about white people. The racial minority in European countries will never take total control of the government and no one except the most extremely retarded people are calling for anyones eradication.

julle wit vrouens behoort aan die swartes, faggot

good post

Boars aren't civilized

Attached: 0b3d726fce3ef2b5f127ca5f0157c6bc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Check my trips, dawg

That man is staring into my soul