I have killed one guy in a accident AMA

Attached: OpiumBritish.jpg (502x421, 94K)

Was it a Jew?

what color are you and what color was he?

Same except mine was in self defense. Food tasted like shit for a couple months but goddamn Napoleon ice cream is starting to taste delicious again. Nice fat deer steak and chops mmmm

No one ever tells you killing a man even when you're a cynical asshole before makes you an even bigger one but hey the worlds not all pussy and roses I guess. How was your first kill like OP? Was it as disgustingly gratifying as mine?

doesnt matter if it wasnt a monkey or a jew

How?

What's with the low score?

greentext it you faggots

Have fun going to gulag

The important question is: was he glowing in the dark?

Attached: 1520117144297-vg.jpg (540x960, 52K)

I made an arrogant bitch become a depressed whore because she liked another guys photo on instagram and I dumped her

She's a single mom now and her kid hates her

Was it a glow in the dark CIA nigger faggot?

Show you flag

"by accident", heh
noob

Let a guy suck your dick, you'll be back to normal

>kill someone, allegedly
>tell people you killed someone but no additional details, allegedly
>being this much of a cocktease with your made up stories

Were you drunk/high??

>implying killing someone is hard mentally

>implying killing people isn't what people have been doing for all of history

Whiny mutts I swear.

How

Sure faggot, sure. If all I get away from it was food tasting weird for a couple months after killing family, I'll take it.
>anyways, be me, get woken up my dog freaking out get pissed because idk why
>look outside, oh it's just my schizophrenic uncle with bloody hands breaking out the windows to my garage, nbd
>scream at him to get the fuck out or he's going to die today, he looks at me no longer angry at all, smiles almost maniacally and I get a chill down my spine
>he grabs a trash can and shovel/hammer on the side of the house, breaks out my bay window with the shovel and then throws it at my dog and begins to kick him
>I fire one round through the trash can and hit him in the chest, he instantly snaps back to reality and runs out the window and down into the woods
>call 911, tell them what happened and that he needs EMS or hes probably gonna die
>police arrive, order me on the ground and handcuff me
>they can't find the suspect, 20 minutes go by I'm thinking oh he's definitely dead
>hear on the radio while in the car they found him laying in a yard, no pulse
>they take me to headquarters for questioning, I'm let go no problems
>get to go home to piles and piles of my dogs blood and thousands of shards of glass everywhere
>costed me $1k in repairs over a $.05 bullet.

.22 LR hollow points, swapped out my shorts the night before this happened for no reason. Almost like a premonition, or just a coincidence. Who knows.

Nothing to say from the pussy bong not allowed to defend himself with a knife or say anything but commpliments to a random terrorist on the street without fear of reprisal? I hope you have to kill someone from your family, or worst, day faggot. In fact I'm praying for it to happen. Knowing some random homo with a British accent out there found out it's not all sunshine and blow jobs to kill someone would bring me joy that words cannot even express.