Tick Tock wage cuck better get to bed to go to a job you hate

Attached: 1527302649869.png (420x420, 9K)

I love these threads

Yeah, nigger. Just gotta finish my martini and blunt while I watch the Trump rally rerun.

Attached: 0B1C006B-3351-4542-A952-0263C23F2072.jpg (600x407, 36K)

Stay up late in a zombie like state til wee hours of the morning as the glowing screen turns your brain to mush and all meaning in life is crushed out of your soul little by little every lonely night

i honestly question what reason i have to keep getting more money that i have no intention of spending.

I reckon that fucking your mom's old cunt senselessly is a hell of a tough job, but I ain't a man who disses work under pressure, neet faggot

I don't get it, why do people even work to support a society they hate to begin with?

JOKE IS ON YOU!!! I'm off tomorrow because i work weekends and every holiday.

Making almost 400k here, joke's on you

>inb4 200 assblasted wage slaves

Attached: hmm hmm.jpg (200x200, 12K)

it‘s 5:20 and I am awake already. I think I will go to work early today to get things done. tomorrow is legal holiday

because its a lot nicer to live in a house then to be spat on in the streets with 0 health care food water or anything for that matter.
its not about supporting anything and i probably plan to burn my life savings and anything i own when i'm done.

Wagecucks S E E T H I N G. I think it's past your bedtime kids. Wouldn't wanna Noseberg to catch you sleeping on his time :)

Imagine lying to impress strangers on a cambodian blunt rolling form

Attached: fad.jpg (222x216, 9K)

Based Germans make the world worth living in. Everybody bow to the glorious aryan ubermensch.
We will never be as great as they are.

I live with my Mom though, she pays for me. I'll have to off myself when she dies though lol

>tfw work from home master race
feels good

lmao why don't you sick his dick while you're at it

>implying an untermensch should be anywhere around glorious golden German seed

Sounds pretty sad, but honestly probably better then spending your whole life chasing the almighty dollar. I've already forgotten the reason i started in the first place.

tick tock neet cuck
> on my lunch break i'll be cream pieing your waifu
BBC NIGGA

I'm at work right now and it's half a vacation, enjoy your basement

Living with somebody who pays for you is great. I get to avoid society and I get to live at home all day every day without having to worry about slaving for Schlomo. It's pretty good.

Lunch time is about up wage cuck, Noseberg is expecting you

I love my job. I worked 5 hours today, get a full 24 hours off to see the sites in Dallas and work another 5 hours tomorrow. I dont have to show for work tomorrow until 3 in the afternoon.

Of course, it isn't always this good. Sometimes the start times and hours are grueling.

The work is challenging and enjoyable. Find something that you love and make it your job.

I wish i could go back, everyone pretends that having lots of money is super great, its not unless you're really materialistic and easily entertained

I would be lucky just to in look in an Aryan's direction. It's best just to keep your head firmly planted on the ground when they walk by and prey they step on your head and spit on you. Then you'd be that much closer to glorious aryan DNA.
t. spic

>someone actually took the time to write out this cuck fantasy

the internet has rotted your brain

Attached: a9e.jpg (453x500, 23K)

dang that sure is a cool pepe

Everything is paid for here. A roof over my head, food, clothing etc all the usual things you need to survive and be healthy plus luxuries I can buy such as video games which keep me occupied. Of course I have many dreams, aspirations and things that I would like but I'm doing alright so far. People feed the materialistic, consumerist beast too much though.

You know, if you went to be right now, got up early and worked out in a few months you would be in shape and have more self esteem. You could then move out, get a good job, and if you work for it a girlfriend. what's holding you back?

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

I honestly wish there was an escape from it but it doesn't look like it exists.

Attached: 1483755945650.png (968x634, 307K)

That's why it's called wage slavery. There's no escape from it, you're chained to the system the moment you're forced to survive on your own?

I actually love my job. Unironically all i do is work, buy food, go on Jow Forums & tinder all day, fuck roasties and smoke weed. Bretty gumfy desu

you the picture, kek

Attached: 1525937918670.png (728x886, 1.15M)

i live with mom too. if we could re-normalize the generational household - which was the norm for all of human history before shlomo conquered the world - it would go a long way to starving the jew and curbing white degeneracy

What a sad existence, is it not?

This is how it's going to be when the Germans win WWIII.
Get ready faggot untermensch.

Attached: IMG_0845.png (1024x736, 1.91M)

unironically what a meaningless life

That meme died the second it after it was an idea.

Sure, but that's not going to happen while Schlomo holds the keys to our society.
Sounds miserable, slaving every day for somebody else. Hence why I don't do it, despite my mom wanting me to get a job.
Get out of here!

thought I was on Jow Forums for a second lmao

Wagecuck here who works for a major healthcare company (surgery scheduler nothing high paying) ask me anything

Attached: 1527286226413.jpg (500x501, 53K)

Can you give me surgery?

Why haven't you stopped working?

This is a deep psyop.

Find passion and love in whatever you do. The way to happiness is in your own mind. The world is what you make of it. This OP sucks major dicks and is also glowing bright af.

Attached: 1potatoo2.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>takes 15 seconds to make product
>product sells for 200+
>get paid minimum wage
My hands hurt

I've been thinking this about Jow Forums for a little while now. Mention you have a job and you'll either get called a wagecuck or LARPer. You'll get similar or worse responses if you claim to have a girlfriend.

Check out this shills ID: e+++evjl
Hmmm...

Attached: evil.jpg (757x180, 29K)

I love being a NEET, is that OK with you?

I don't care. Do whatever you want. Weak minded people fall for weak tricks and leave a weak footprint wherever they walk. Be (You).

No faggot

I would be homelesa

Attached: 1526229677744.jpg (500x500, 34K)

I used to like being a neet and never going inside. Got bored of it and went out and got a job. now i'm travelling, meeting nice and experienced people and learning everyday. there are challenges and some days are better than other, but i'm maturing and living x100 than if id be hiding home.

Fuk u
gibs me dat cracka

Keep pushing that box around the corner. Imagine that is the beautiful dream of your coming eternity.

Sounds great, not for me though.

The only box here is the one you have placed your mind into. Enjoy that self fulfilling prophecy of a prison you have built up there.
Leaf.

Attached: 28eu822828.jpg (420x300, 21K)

Because a few people not working and complaining on the internet won't stop the system, only through gaining power and struggling can you make an impact. Get a job or just admit to yourself that you're a worthless bug wh*Toid who has no right to complain.

Good for you leaf. Sometimes it takes a lot of courage to step out of the slumber this world places us in.

Attached: 3eyepepe.png (630x442, 264K)

Transparent shills are gonna be transparent. Not even subversive meme flag, just sad and pathetic.

Attached: it78123.png (700x629, 799K)

(You)

Attached: 1527480031473.png (1280x732, 255K)

>step out of the slumber this world places us in.

speaking of which isn't it time for bed mutt? Wouldn't wanna be tired for Noseberg tmmrw would you?

Attached: lelbron.jpg (600x680, 34K)

Get out of here, Tyrone!

Yeah better make money to come home to my wife that sucks my dick and bares my children. Oh man, yeah I feel fucking cucked dude.

I unironically work for a conservative Jew who loves Trump and hates zionist. I'm also a quarter ashkenazi myself (grandma is full jew, married none jew, etc.)
You aren't fooling anyone cuck. But kudos, much more subversive then the other shills in this thread. At least this one had some effort.

Attached: 1potatoo.jpg (281x179, 7K)

Jokes on you, goy. I'm already at work right now.

Attached: 15276534787241631339602.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

I hope one day you may find this to be of value and stop looking at work as slavery.

“THE S.W.E.A.T. PLEDGE”

(Skill & Work Ethic Aren’t Taboo)

1. I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive. I walk the Earth. I live in America. Above all things, I am grateful.

2. I believe that I am entitledto life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing more. I also understand that “happiness” and the “pursuit of happiness” are not the same thing.

3. I believe there is no such thing as a “bad job.” I believe that all jobs are opportunities, and it’s up to me to make the best of them.

4. I do not “follow my passion.” I bring it with me. I believe that any job can be done with passion and enthusiasm.

5. I deplore debt, and do all I can to avoid it. I would rather live in a tent and eat beans than borrow money to pay for a lifestyle I can’t afford.

6. I believe that my safety is my responsibility. I understand that being in “compliance” does not necessarily mean I’m out of danger.

>the literal JEW calling anyone else a shill

pot, meet kettleberg

So your mother is essentially a slave, now. She literally performs slave labor to you, to keep you fed. Is she a wage cuck?

7. I believe the best way to distinguish myself at work is to show up early, stay late, and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is.

8. I believe the most annoying sounds in the world are whining and complaining. I will never make them. If I am unhappy in my work, I will either find a new job, or find a way to be happy.

9. I believe that my education is my responsibility, and absolutely critical to my success. I am resolved to learn as much as I can from whatever source is available to me. I will never stop learning, and understand that library cards are free.

10. I believe that I am a product of my choices – not my circumstances. I will never blame anyone for my shortcomings or the challenges I face. And I will never accept the credit for something I didn’t do.

11. I understand the world is not fair, and I’m OK with that. I do not resent the success of others.

12. I believe that all people are created equal. I also believe that all people make choices. Some choose to be lazy. Some choose to sleep in. I choose to work my butt off.

On my honor, I hereby affirm the above statements to be an accurate summation of my personal worldview. I promise to live by them.

Signed_______________________________________ Dated____________________

What do you do

wage slave, yes.

You don't think your mother is disappointed to see her son as a good for nothing NEET?

I'm just a quarter Jew. Still pretty "Goy" by Zionist/Globalist/Satanist standards. Whatever you want to call your masters. Pretty obvious who the shills are in the thread, Rabbi...

Attached: 45665411.png (598x400, 471K)

Wh*Toid incel NEET, you will never amount to anything, while I raise a full family of strong BLACK men and women
Maybe wh*Toid slaves live like that, I actually have marketable skills and make more money than I lose

>I'm just a quarter Jew

One-drop rule Shekelberg. The literal JEW calling anyone else a Rabbi or shill is just too rich

She's your slave. You don't get that? You've turned her into your slave. You think she deserves that?

She's expressed her disappointment in me numerous times, as have my grandparents. I don't really care, to be honest.

Honestly I can't stand nigs. But i respect you worlds more than this tumor

Shouldn't have birthed me then. I never asked for this.

you should have taken that opportunity to redpill them

S A G E
A
G
E

So we're getting to the meat of it. You wish you were never born. Depression is a hell of a prison user.

If this is the alternative to being a wage cuck then I'll sit in my cubicle. fun thread lads, thanks for the (you)s. same time tomorrow?

Attached: 1526790928974.jpg (300x185, 20K)

Lol you're trying so hard. Sad. Not even worth it your shilling is so pathetic. Try harder next time, don't just repeat yourself.

Attached: 6776312.png (800x450, 359K)

Has no effect on me, I'm successful and lead a good life. You just come off as a whinny kid stomping his feet. Nice meme flag rabbi.

I have redpilled my mother and grandmother on the JQ multiple times. My nan got it because her mother grew up in Nazi Germany, think my mom did too but she doesn't care all that much about the world or current events because she slaves every day and hasn't got time to look into the current state of the world.
Nothing will changes, nothing ever does so leave it be.
Sounds good

Based. These wh*Te dogs will never learn.

You could go ahead and free her. If you didn't ask to be born at least you can pick when you die.

Imagine being such a sensitive faggot you think every shitposter on Jow Forums calling your self-admitted gay jew ass a jew is a paid shill. Absolute state mate

Well it could. First thing is first, and coming to terms with living in a fatherless home. It has a severe effect on child development, which might explain your lack of ambition and depression.
Also, single mothers tend to fail at filling both roles, and their sons grow to resent them in time,which I'm seeing here. Text book shit, man.

Britbongs are already abandoning the country post-haste. I think what you're doing is a good idea, if there's a way for your mom to quit too I'd encourage her to do so, also all her friends/co-workers should quit or go on strike.

Jokes on you smug frog boy. I work at night and I love my job

lmao what's your job? anime appraiser?

Too cowardly and apathetic to even do that.
No, I love my mom. Without my mom I'd be on the streets. I just grew up without a father, he was the problem. He was a shit father, lazy as fuck like I am today, a cheater, a good for nothing cunt. My father was replaced with a stepfather. He was alright at times I suppose. More of a dad to me than my own father was.

I work night shift at a military school. My job is to just get them up in the morning.

My mom will never quit her job. Hell the only reason she works is to support me and my younger siblings.

Hmmm doesn't she know she's just supporting shlomo?