Parents think I'm gay; I'm just a wimp

I'm in late twenties and I've never had a girlfriend. I had sex a few times in my early twenties and that's it
I'm not very masculine looking and sometimes I act camp around my family in a self-deprecating kind of way. It's a way for me to let off steam and I like making my family feel uncomfortable
Sometimes they ask me if I'm gay, I say to them no and I'm just too ugly to find a girlfriend. I try telling them how difficult it is to find a gf in [current year]
They are gen x boomers so they don't understand. They still think you can walk into a bar as an average guy and find a girlfriend. kek
What keeps me going is the fantasy/possibility of going abroad and marrying a hot young thing. I don't like Asian girls,, so I'm limited to south America and latinas
I don't know how I would cope in such a macho culture as Latin America and I'm scared of being murdered by gangs

Attached: us1.jpg (500x350, 34K)

What a boring blog. Unsubscribed.

Sorry, nord lad
Did I vexate you by saying I'm not into Asian girls?

This is the result of modern society. Start working out or something, take stereoids.

I don't think thats gonna happen
you should try being gay

Attached: 1430386029391.jpg (1280x800, 179K)

And no you won't have it easier in latin america.

>Start working out and take steroids
I've started working out this year with calithestics (?), weights and about to introduce cardio
Unfortunately my natural muscle building is limited. I'm like my father in that regard
I dabbled in steroids years ago, I'm not doing that again. The health risks are too great

The world is bigger than just Asia and Latin America... there are more continents around.
Look at a globe mang.

based dab on steroids

Please elaborate
A number of years ago I went on a date with a Brazilian chick and she told me that when she was 14 she moved in with a guy in his thirties. She had her family's blessing too
Apparently shit like that goes in South America while in the west you'd have to be mega rich and still people would berate you. I want a 17-18 yo Christian girl

>I'm in late twenties
>I like making my family feel uncomfortable
What the fuck, man? You're not a teen anymore.

You already said why at first. Women are ultimately attracted to masucline behaviour, even more so if you try your luck in a culture that is more macho than your own.

Those are the only places where you can leverage your whiteness/westerness to find a younger girlfriend and it won't be socially frowned upon
I can't think of any other continents. Russia is too difficult to move too and would you really want to live there? No

You can only leverage your whiteness as a male if you are somewhat good looking and masculine. Thought that would be obvious.

How about just talking to people, and by people I mean women? Act your age and carry a conversation like a normal human being.

This is correct.

Just become super macho and become a father-like figure in eyes of as many, when people pick fights with you that you can’t win, don’t be stupid and back out, but if they dare do the same for others, or to your friends etc, don’t take that shit, and beat them to a fucking pulp.
Woman love a mature, and caring figure, but I’m hanging around the younger demographic a lot(gen z, also am teacher, not a demented fucking pedo) so maybe don’t take my advice, but I could pretty easily pick out a fellow peer and get along, I’m just not into it.

Yes but I could leverage my whiteness and westerness to find a wifey in a country of latino mutts
If I go somewhere rural, they may never even have seen a white Englishman in their lives

By the way in my OP I exaggerated my weakness. I am just a normal non-macho guy
Last week I had to fight off six blacks with knives who tried to mug me in the street in the middle of the night. A true weakling would have died that night. I battled them

you can go into a bar and meet someone. worst case tinder can get you a girl.

and don't use the excuse that you don't know how to coerce them, shits easy as fuck if you don't care about rejection and you're willing to practice.

right..

I don't want a nasty cock caurouselling roastie
Macho guys fighting each other in clubs to be caked up roastie's number 23 fuck of the year
The younger, virginal girls are already out of my reach here because of my age but age is not a problem in Latin America

I live in London. First time it happened in my life. Fucking niggers man...

>Travel to South American country
>Go to a small town
>At the carnival tell sexy girls that I'm from England (MAJOR novelty and status)
>???
>Profit

Alternative...
>Be in England
>Go to club, get completely ignored by whores
>Go home alone and wank myself to sleep

You horizon is narrow and your mind so horribly shut. It's depressing to see your world view exposed as it is. I can only hope you will learn to act your age and lay aside the /b/tard remnants from which you clearly suffer.
Best of luck Johnny English.