I'll be visiting here until /a/ gets cleaned up. Nice to meet you all

I'll be visiting here until /a/ gets cleaned up. Nice to meet you all.

Attached: Oumuro.Sakurako.full.1915213.jpg (839x821, 592K)

plata o plomo

inb4 deleted

What's happening to /a/?

What happened?

Despacito

B A S E D

don't hold your breath
kick back and relax, and don't mind the frogspam from the americans too much

Nice to meet you too!
Welcome to our nice board, enjoy your stay roo!

Attached: 4dac8540eb0b8512686dc8c982c8bdc1b3fe598b.jpg (448x252, 15K)

Are you a nigger spic?

I hope you enjoy your stay

Attached: 1508215046402.png (330x307, 170K)

Cleaning /a/ up would mean mods had to delete every single post in the catalog.

Attached: 353454354.png (400x400, 168K)

alice

are you the brat ass poster?

hello

Attached: 1eabcc47.jpg (462x500, 25K)

You'll be right at home. Jow Forums is basically /a/.

PLATA O PLOMO

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to browse r/banter. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetic theory the jokes will go over a typical newfags head. There's also r/banter's carefree outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from nonsensical internet culture, for instance. The oldfags understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence newfags who dislike this board truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in r/banter's existential catchphrase DESPACITO which itself is a cryptic reference to Descartes' Cogito Ergo Sum. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as OP's genius wit unfolds itself on their web browsers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a waffle. And no, you cannot eat it. It's for the ladies' mouth only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1517087570973.gif (1108x800, 181K)

Love you, welcome

welcome, please post as much anime as you can
thx

Attached: 1327034494479.jpg (350x365, 61K)

mandatory go back there

Please stay here forever and never go away, post as much anime as humanly possible