Defend this

Defend this.

Attached: 1508701346627.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

Why?

I do not see a problem here

awwww look at those baby jews how cute

that's pretty sexist that the female has to do all the work

typical for men not to see the sexism here.

tet

why the anti-possemtism?

Attached: 1523644782820.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

>female
Did you just assume xepth gender?

Possoms are nice friends who eat bugs and cat food.

Attached: opossum_0043_0.jpg (750x500, 42K)

He even slow blinks like a cat?

Hims cute.

cute

Attached: 14054911_1221076384598883_4135944815892132555_n.jpg (625x432, 39K)

wish we had those and raccoons in UK

Cute lil buggers, shame their lives are terribly short.

Basically act as local parasite removers (their immune system is so powerful it poisons ticks that try to latch on and drink their blood.) They can't get rabies either, and unlike those invasive armadillos won't give you leprosy.

Their strong maternal instincts are pretty neat too.

Attached: opossum_youngcmykrgb.jpg (750x488, 125K)

Opossums blood temperature is so low that it's basically immune to almost all diseases. If you see an opossum, it's less likely to have some spooky disease than any other wildlife you're going to encounter.

They're basically pacifists. If you've seen an opossum make that huge scary face, that's a ruse. A lot of times you can just go pick the opossum up and it won't do anything.

Opossums are hugely beneficial to the environment. They eat ticks, they eat poisonous snakes, they eat slugs, snails, if you see one in your yard just leave it be, it's just cleaning your yard.

Opossums are also nomadic. The only reason the same opossum is going to stay in your area is if there's some abundant source of food, like an apple orchard that keeps dropping apples or something. Usually opossums will keep on wandering their entire lives. That's how opossums colonized North America from South America, and how introduced opossums to California have migrated all the way up into British Columbia, Canada.

Opossums are bros. If you kill one, and then you get lymes disease, get bitten by a rattlesnake, or anything similar, just consider it karma. Opossums were trying to save you bro. You blew it.

Possums are bro tier. Also they don't get rabies due to their low body temperature

Attached: Angry-opossum-in-flower-pot.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg (838x610, 86K)

What's to defend? They are a major pest that will kill every one of your chickens, and a good reason to have a loaded 22lr within arms reach at all times.

Well, An Opossum has as much right to parenthood as a Human.

They eat ticks. That makes them better than 99% of the population already.

Can you give me some resources on opossum culture and anatomy so I can decide for myself whether to hate them or value them and treat them kindly as I do bats.

Attached: beefqt.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

so they are the sikh of the animals?

Attached: sikh bro.jpg (1400x932, 440K)

That is such a nasty looking animal. It barely looks better than a rat

t. rural retard

Attached: dsc_0022.jpg (2803x1961, 3.69M)

I live in a place with heavy Lyme Disease problems. I love Possums! We have a lot of them. I had to brake last night while driving to avoid a whole family. And a baby fox too!

>Ow you shot me, I can't believe it, I'm really dying, oh no, my life is flashing before my eyes

Attached: 1500971713483.jpg (900x507, 97K)

They do that scary face because being Marsupials they have looser jaw ligaments giving them a wider maw. Tenrecs have a similar defense mechanism.

Is possum pussy tight haha asking for a friend

Those possum are pretty big. Are those like the equivalent of 30 year old stay at home millenial possum?

>Sikhs can’t get sick because of their freakish body temp
How can I master this art?

Aussies stay out

Attached: 1506816772360.png (500x545, 298K)

t. garbage eating marsupial

No you don't, raccoons are vicious fuckers

Why? So that they could get into your trash?

I kinda feel bad for those animals
They're just so ugly. God had ran out of love when he created them

It's so braindead fucking easy to build a chicken coop that will keep raccoons and possums out of them. If you have either one getting into your chickens then that's your own fault you colossal faggot.

I gotta say, I hate fucking possums, but that little booger is cute!

kek

t. possum

What about this one

Attached: IMG_20180507_110201.jpg (598x699, 133K)

All people would need to do is type "how to build predator proof chicken coop and chicken run" in google and get deluged with hundreds of designs and suggestions, but instead they half ass the project themselves then spend the rest of their lives shooting opossums, raccoons, and foxes because they're retarded and have never done anything right in their whole lives.

Deers are jerks.
The hunters only mistake was not killing Bambi when he killed Bambi's mother.

Why can't all off topic shitpost threads be as wholesome and enjoyable as this one?

Possums are really soft & cuddly.
They make great pets but are on the autistic side.

Attached: assholes.jpg (381x547, 85K)

Protip: observe the flags and you will see no Aussies and only 2 leaf flags

t. never had to deal with a raccoons

Attached: 1519010429001.jpg (1280x904, 219K)

Cute animal thread?

Attached: 1517661400584.jpg (1024x1022, 152K)

CHAOS REIGNS

I never had a negative experience with a raccoon, they just stared at me when I saw them or walked up towards me and then walk away.

Attached: wagecoon.png (1260x840, 1.25M)

Opossums are adorable

Attached: Opossumqt.jpg (564x494, 38K)

That's one fucked up cat

Wikipedia says males have two headed penises

>love your children
>need to transport them but am dumb animal
>carry them on your back to transport them

That stupid possum is doing more for her children than most mothers today.

I think it depends.

I've heard raccoons in the South are assholes because they've seen so many of their buddies get shot or mauled by dogs and whatnot.

I live on an island up in Washington State and the raccoons here are really laid back. I've fed them milk bones from my hand. Never had an issue with them, and I've seen up to 5 on my porch.

tomchad coming through

Attached: 1527626115138.png (1228x2048, 3.63M)

Opossums are pretty good at controlling ticks.

>it's bulky but I consider it carry-on

Attached: 1370741510018.gif (301x197, 1.14M)

Raccoons down there got sick of being compared to black people.

That's adorable

The North Americas fears the Geese.

Attached: 1507597566089.jpg (1920x1200, 110K)

wuz dat i raff i ruse

Lol the worse ones are from Canada.

Have you ever ran into an angry goose? They'll seriously fuck you up

The moment Canadian Geese look at me the wrong way I put them in a choke hold

just shoot it.

Attached: 1527012756101.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Turbogoose

hehehehehehe

I saw one of these guys at work a while ago on the night shift. Ran under a dumpster out back. I parked my car directly in front and crouched down. Big black eyes staring out at me from underneath. It's like a big rat.

I saw this in Jow Forums and I'm glad it was moved