Lack of sex = Low Status

If you do not have a wife / girl friend you are a low status male. How much money you make, how fit you are, how “white” you are. None of that matters. You status in your family and community is based on your ability to attract a mate.

Blaming women with generalizations that they are all “roasties”, “sluts” ect shows weakness on your part. Expecting an attractive woman over the age of 18 to be a virgin is autistic and shows entitlement on your part. So attractive women should not date or make love with their boy friends? The only reason you would have a problem with that is because of insecurity due to your lack of sexual experience.

MGTOW and INCEL are a joke and show how pathetic the average western male has become.

Attached: 8741AD27-5328-44C0-9F24-F168AD0DEAB3.jpg (734x678, 291K)

Bumb

> Hurrr durrr your value is ONLY in women.Hurrr durr.

This fucking MEME is getting old

It’s not in women but your ability to attract them. It’s called evolution. If women aren’t attracted to you it’s a clear sign you need to sort your life out. Women are naturally attracted to masculine men.

How many PUA E-Books have your gorged on in your little cave? Lemme guess, RSD Julian? Or RSD Tyler?

you dont need a gf or wife, you just need to be able to fuck girls

I disagree. Priests don't have sex and are good pillars of the community.

I guess Isaac Newton was low status.

Attached: Sir_Isaac_Newton_(1643-1727).jpg (500x610, 164K)

why is it necessary to broadcast who your fucking? It's much more convenient to have a fuck buddy on the side that you keep private from prying friends and family.

Attached: 1452292867741.png (365x356, 175K)

>So attractive women should not date or make love with their boy friends?
No, they should be getting married and having kids, not being roastie whores with "boyfriends".

For the pleb, sure. But society was advanced by those who sacrificed sex for something greater than themselves.

Attached: SemRet.png (577x477, 119K)

Im 22 and finishing college.

Women dont have much meaning to me right now.
I fuck young women and spend time only on growing my career and making money

Dont fall for OP's bullshit. Only do in life what serves you best.
You're not a "woman hater" if you have priorities that dont put marrying or dating at number one.

Attached: Snapchat-1727656898.jpg (1080x1920, 556K)

yeah about that

I'm a "low status male" but I unironically embrace it and don't blame women for not wanting to date/fuck me (even if I get told I'm not ugly). I avoid talking to women (or just "flirting" with them), simply because I know I'm in no shape or status or position to think they'd want to date or fuck me. My Chadliest (and even normal-tier) friends all say "brah ur just putting urself down brah dont do that" but im just being realistic. Women don't want to fuck a nigga who's got acne scars and yellow teeth, so I'm just not bothering to fuck them until I make enough money to fix those problems. Is there a possibility that I'll never reach that point and I'll be waiting until my deathbed? Sure. But I'm not going to be bitter and dwell about it. It might sound like some edgy "oh woe is me im so lonely" bullshit, but I have legitimately genuinely been alone for such a while long enough that I've adapted to living more or less relatively a solitary life. I have my own issues with drugs and alcohol (lots of people my age do), so I'm able to tweak the dosage of my self-medication enough where I can temporarily kill my sex drive, so between fapping & drugs, I really have no need for women or companionship.

I unironically am more concerned with keeping my fucking dumbassed in-ground swimming pool clean (its fucking not) and keeping my stupid fucking shitbox german car running (it is) than I am concerned about getting laid or having a gf.

Attached: 1523385350020.jpg (682x960, 35K)

saged

Attached: 1490567145623.jpg (456x502, 159K)

Are you me desu senpai?
Aside from the drugs and alcohol problems.

You can not be married and focus on your career and fuck hot hoes until at least 32. Then you need to be established and start working on some shit. Need to make sure you marry someone younger then you and have 3 kids before you are 40.

We got a winner!

I dont know, are you dealing with an algae bloom in 20,000 cocksucking gallons of in-ground shitty green water? because thats the only thing that's really wracking my brain and stressing me out right now, not the fact that I don't have/cant get a job or the fact that I can't get laid or get a gf. think I have to backwash fucking AGAIN but I really dont want to because its not like water is fuckin cheap

>tl;dr: if the only thing that's stressing you out is a medium-sized in-ground pool (and not "I cant get de pusy"/"I cant get a gf") then yeah maybe you're me

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete.

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

Really? You try that kind of argument on pol? Come on, even for a Canadian.

12 Rules for Life

>Homo Pedos
>Good

You fuck fat chicks lmao

K Incel. You still wouldn’t get laid.

Good luck with your empty life and shallow trophy wife. Divorce will kill you.

You will find the one someday. Keep working on you desu.

>You will find the one someday. Keep working on you desu.

Attached: 1485736316385.jpg (540x396, 21K)

Bargaining lol. Nice grief over being forever alone.

>Lack of sex = Low Status
What if you're a woman?

Attached: 1485971418324.png (800x600, 90K)

>average western male
pretty sure the average adult is married, or at least in a long term relationship

nah it's the other type of side bitch, she's 10 years older than me but I've got a fetish for older women so it's cool. Letting the family know about her would just be a headache.

Attached: 1463631339441.jpg (386x455, 110K)

I honestly don't care about pussy anymore.
You dumb PUA niggers can cry sour grapes all you want but the reality is I am a survivor.
You have predatory, you prey on woman.
I'm a real alpha male. If me and you met on the battlefield, I'd be the one going home to fuck your wife while your corpse dries out in the sun.
Faggots who pussy on a pedestal for the sake of "status" and "sport" need to unironically be put on a fucking cross.

what if you can get pussy if you go out and "play the game", and even have done so to prove the point, yet it all feels empty because the woman is a husk of a person due to being oversexed and you feel no emotional connection with them?

then.. then you may realize it's much deeper than "having a mate" or "having sex." In fact, reducing it to "sex" and "mate" is a male way to avoid acknowledging the emotional and social aspects of a man-woman relationship. Doing so is 'gay' and 'not manly', but all men have these needs and vulnerabilities despite their reluctance to confess it. You write like such a man.

>forever alone.
Bargaining lol. Nice grief over being inferior

>what if you can get pussy if you go out and "play the game", and even have done so to prove the point, yet it all feels empty because the woman is a husk of a person due to being oversexed and you feel no emotional connection with them?
I would claim to be in this demographic but pretty much everyone would call me a liar.

I have to lie really really hard and I have to actually put in a fuckton of effort but I am able to get laid if I want to. I just really would rather put that effort into doing drugs and drinking alcohol

Attached: way she goes.jpg (640x640, 45K)

>you are a low status male
>implies status is worth anything anymore

we're not all kardashians.

This you?

That is deep bro. Male female connection is cosmic in nature.

How am I inferior?

Status changes your brain. Sex is shown to lead to higher income and better health? Why? Because social status effects how much neuron transmitters your brain produces.

Attached: 318B7C7B-7E5D-4E44-8AD9-F8C4B53879CF.jpg (694x392, 50K)

Sometimes she goes sometimes she doesn't, try doing drugs and reading instead of drinking alcohol.
alcohol makes people dumb and act like niggers.

Exactly.

Basically, it means that op is a faggot.

well i guess niggers really are kangz,

Faggot

I have a lot of good/informational books but I get bored reading anything that isn't part of Frank Herbert's Dune series or something by William Gibson

Attached: 1500876138136.jpg (714x960, 190K)

Triggered Incels.

Are you two stay at home sons? Do you have jobs and live on your own or does mommy cook your din din trendies?

>If you do not have a wife / girl friend you are a low status male.
>putting pussy on this much of a pedestal

Also, learn what fucking MGTOW is. Divorcees warning men not to get married or cohabit is not the same as incel.

This is post nailed it.

It’s not about pussy. It’s about building a family and becoming a trusted member of the community.

The title of this bait thread is "lack of sex = low status"

Attached: 1466743758787.jpg (350x383, 22K)

>Emotion-driven argument
>No evidence
>Strawman
>Lots of assumptions
10/10 bait made me reply

Attached: 5339416_9fa4e2d9b7c4175282d9c561a4e9bee5.png (1252x1252, 207K)

Sex is part of the equation

>Blaming ______ with generalizations that they are all “_____”, “_____” ect shows weakness on your part.

>_______ and _______ are a joke and show how ________ the average _________ has become.

Attached: 1431161694690.png (625x626, 75K)

>Sex is part of the equation
You can have children without marriage through surrogacy or sperm donation. No sex really required. You can become a trusted member of the community by being successful in business and hiring many of them. None of that is directly related to sex appeal.

Plenty of shitty men get married and have children. Plenty of virgin men contribute to society. Simply judging men by the woman next to them (or not) is incredibly shallow. Your sense of values is off.

There's more problems with your level of knowledge. You don't know what you're really talking about re: incels, mgtow, etc. You've also failed to identify qualities you look for in males, only that you will look at who is (or isn't) next to them. Start looking at men, and what they do, rather than relationship status. Also open your mind to the possibility that their values are distinct from yours, rather than adopting the closed-mindedness of the incel strawman you created.

You're very a very materialistic and impulsive sort of person. Rather than lecture others on how to live or demean them for what you perceive as faults, existent or not, develop yourself as a human first and foremost.

Then again, this is a bait thread. Have a nice day, faggot.