Who are objectively more subhuman? Niggers or Pajeets?

Who are objectively more subhuman? Niggers or Pajeets?

Attached: shitskins.jpg (668x375, 31K)

>indians
>live in a garbage country
>manage to send rockets into space

>niggers
>live in top first world country with fuckton of affirmative action
>manage to fuck up, destroy everything, be burdens of society

Pajeets manage to get a job
>Hello, microsoft customer service how can I help you today.

Meanwhile niggers manage top fail on welfare and destroy everything they touch.

At least pajeets took advantage of British technology, nogs just destroyed it

niggers.

This. Some colonies were comparable to European countries at one point, then nigs did their thing

Attached: Belgian Congo trainline.jpg (1920x999, 245K)

i'm gonna go ahead and say the insecure little racist shit stain posting this off topic garbage. fuck off, subhuman. no bump. kys.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these dumb fucks.

>memeflag

>1 post by this id

Points for effort, Abdul

POO

>flag

More points for effort Abdul

Pajeets are slowly transforming their floating rubbish piles into sky scrapers, niggers are still focused on tearing them down.

Attached: CLs852mUMAAB6HB.png (880x608, 721K)

This. Pajeets may roll around in feces but they're objectively more intelligent than niggers.

Attached: 1469558623891.gif (300x186, 446K)

Tough question

Attached: 1527737519490.jpg (960x638, 85K)

>poo flag
>trying to roast other's flag
how do you get wifi in the ganges river pankesh?

Attached: xz7nvddRxuxi26VmJwgrg67Bn94s_EkP8R9wS-cDMBQ.jpg (1024x639, 281K)

Attached: Whynotboth.jpg (400x400, 83K)

Nice picture from Los Angeles

FPBP

neither compare to whites

Poor guy on the left lost his sister. He's trying to find her.

>Tyrone lost his wife, sister and cousin that day

Dravidians

That's ok. The women second from the right is busy making a new one in the picture.

Abo's

What they eat those too ? Not just the Jews in thier mouths ?

Poor rats. It must be sad dying from poojeet bites

It's because paheets sorted themselves into social castes amd let people who are good at things do their thing while the rest were cool with living in their poop.
Africans never really did that because they are all hitting the same ceiling. Where do you think Africans are shitting? How many even have streets?

FPBP
They also enter and graduate STEM field degrees while niggers can barely muster the intellectual fortitude to finish high school.

Jow Forumsfag whites are worse then both.

I’d trust a nigger over an indian, at least when it comes to sales. I’m dead fucking serious, too.

>I'd trust blacks over [blank]
South-Africa is calling on line 2

this
Niggers is the easier answer, but people often forget just how subhuman pajeets are. The Ganges is a prime example, they think they will be healed by a river that has dead bodies floating in it...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-01-20-at-2.56.30-PM-sphykm.png (729x377, 458K)

Calling an Abo sub-human is generous.
They aren't remotely human enough to even qualify.

Well it is full of marrow bone jelly. It's fortifying. Just have to dodge the infected purification bubbles. Mom showed us how before she Died of old age at 17 years old.

Niggers

Attached: DD_Alignment.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

underrated,also checked
wtf happened to this board anyway?
VIVA FORTUYN!!!

Attached: e5rtuyghj.jpg (871x380, 69K)

poos ofc

Negros by fare, they never build anything and stoped evolving in the early stone age. It's basically a crime against nature and a miracle at the same time that they haven't gone extinct yet.
Poos may be unhygenic, weird fucks but they have built their own civilization and maintained it for a few thousend years now. Also pooper-power by 2030

pajeets

looking at poos makes my stomach hurl, it doesn't ever happen when I look at nigger. Anyone else like this? Also poos smell worse than niggers from my own experience

Niggers are just sub human..
Poos are just fucking bent. They obviously have brains but who are they wired in such a fucked up way ? Does it not cross their mind to bathe and have some small semblance of social normality. It's like the poo infected their minds and they are part poo,

The Black is to all intents and purposes a lost cause, a fact which is almost universally acknowledged on a fundamental intuitive level, despite public protestations to the contrary.

However as the pajeet more closely approximates the qualities of a human in form and character, at least superficially, one tends to place higher expectations upon him. Ultimately he falls short in many critical regards, due to more subtle genetic factors, yet retains an air of unfathomable autistic arrogance, more insufferable than the primitive savagery of the negro.

The caste system proves India understands race.

Niggers. Pajeets with all their flaws have proven capability of building civilizations.

KEK thought u were serious

wh*Tes

agreed, superior mongols will conquer the world once again

Pretty much

Attached: 837.png (680x975, 874K)