International Poll:BRITISH Women are Ugliest and have worst habits

Beer guzzling, belching, hideous dress sense - and that's some of the nicer things the rest of the world said about British women.British females were lambasted when asked which country had the ugliest women in an international poll.
Votes poured in, with people from around the globe eager to point out how overweight, unladylike, and generally foul British women are.Major complaints centred around how many are 'rude', 'drink pints of beer like men' and 'end up drunk in the gutter'.
The British women accused of unashamedly farting and belching in public, of letting their fat hang out, were smothered in 'bad tattoos' and committed crimes against fashion by proudly sporting 'too-tight bikinis and football shirts'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html

Attached: British girl5.jpg (962x1251, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IDK, Im on a dating site and I've noticed a disproportionate amount of hotties in the UK.

its universally accepted that Brits are the ugliest people in Europe, and the most boorish and unpleasant in all of Europe. The fact that limeys suck isn't anything new.

If you are in to bestiality...

Attached: British ''Beauty''.jpg (634x459, 107K)

Jeremy Kyle show sure exposes this creatures

Attached: British people.png (826x593, 746K)

bump for Brit slag hatred

I'm traveling through Europe at the moment and I'm surprised at the clothes young women wear here. Not even in in my city women use shorts like that.

Pic related was just yesterday in Prague. And some women enter churches dressed like that!

Attached: 7F4EA074-DEF3-4C1D-A14A-F9B811147E22.jpg (1536x2048, 919K)

then why do i spend hours ever night dreaming about sodomizing Maisie

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (960x960, 174K)

Seriously, I can't ever remember seeing a nice girl around here

Everything english is the worst in the world

Attached: 1527548227336.png (1192x1885, 1.56M)

It's the leftism. Being a lefty strongly correlates with being physically disgusting. Take pic related. It's a Swede, who are normally quite good looking. Introduce leftism and it's full untermensch.

Whether their malformed appearance is a result of their attitude to life or their physical degeneracy causes them to go left, I don't know.

Attached: 1527759523799.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

British women are fucking loud, drunk and are becoming increasingly messy. It takes a strong man to tame a woman like that, and I see it around but fuck me man- they're ugly as fuck.

ej boga mi, sve turistkinje iz Uk koje dođu su uglavnom gadne ko govno ...

Attached: sides....gif (300x150, 124K)

Your women age horribly as well.

in other news
non-country fascinated by clickbait daily mail article

'cos you are an incel with low standards and no sense of reality.. go google her pictures today xD

>One on the left
>Woman
lel

Those are the face even their mothers would hate.
And the leg tattoo? Really?

I saved the life of a british woman in 2013. She was sitting on a fountain rim talking to herself at Sunny Beach resort, and fell head first into the fountain. People around laughed, but she didn't move. Normally I wouldn't care, but 20-30 seconds passed painfully slow, so I ran at her and got her heavy corpse out of the water. She had opened her face above her eye, was bleeding, was sort of knocked out, half awake half sleeping, and started coughing and spitting water. I am sure she would've drowned. She pushed me away and started cursing in english, some guy ran at us and told me to fuck off and leave her alone, and thats the last I saw her.

I grew up in a small rural American town and the pics I've seen of the average Brit slag on her night out make the redneck girls I grew up with look like princesses.

>let me tell you everything about Europe even though I've never left my state

Attached: 1509101008877.png (741x630, 27K)

The thing on the left is a drag queen though.

Well, they're not wrong, especially when you consider what type of women typically go abroad the most.

Is that one in the red dress even human, why is her head so fucking small. I want to die just looking at her oh my god kill me please my eyes burn

You wouldn't believe the amount of women with tattoos on their lags I saw here.
Then there was this chick I saw yesterday.

Forgot to add pic related.

Attached: C58DFBE4-479A-42B1-B1B6-E71BCB3D0539.jpg (1536x2048, 1.21M)

you should've done nothing

It's pretty depressing.

The average young woman, at least where I live, has basically zero desirable qualities to boast of.
They're almost always overweight and unfit, almost always poorly educated, almost always braindead culturally and in every instance have a massively inflated idea of their own sexual market value.
Except it's not 'inflated'. They're actually correct in their own estimation because pretty much any of them can find a reasonably attractive man to fuck.

It's totally fucked. Very nearly all the attractive women move away to larger cities to ride the cock carousel. The ones that are left become, essentially, local celebrities... Every man in town knows who they are and is in a bid to fuck them. I can't compete here.

So I've got to move back down to London, perhaps, to find a decent girl. I have to move down their and live among the filth and detritus in a bid to meet someone worthy.
So I do move down and it's even fucking worse. These young women are so fucking entitled. Their standards are insane.
They got a shit degree, they've got a shit job in media, they hit the gym 3 times a week and so that means they're basically a goddess and entitled to the creme de la creme.
I know so many accomplished and attractive young guys who cannot find a decent 'English' woman to save their fucking lives.
They're all pairing off with European chicks... Or South American girls who come to work here. I'm going to do the same.

This.

True and sad

Attached: 1527475643053.jpg (793x960, 132K)

M-maybe she kept spending and contributed to the state via VAT. It might've been for the best.

Britain is a good place to be gay or bi (British guys are actually good looking most of the time and the gay guys know how to have fun and the sex is amazing) but if you are hetero you might as well kill yourself.

Glad I left the United Emirates of Britain

Attached: 1386790748865.jpg (960x641, 92K)

Wanna know the worst part about British women? They act like they deserve Chad from Sweden but they look like trolls and live for the weekend where they can drink and act like pigs.

>image
But seriously the countries who complain are often the ones that cheap flights/hotels are in so naturally our lowest peasants flock to it.

Attached: 1505566039688.png (251x272, 8K)

Kinda true, we have some right states but also a lot of hot women. We don’t have such a middle ground as other countries.

It's the former, leftist ideals make people ugly.
I've seen my sister transform from a pleasant young woman into an aggressive fatty with a deep voice after she went to a leftist university.

This article is 8 years old btw

Attached: britain - you're not white.png (1104x927, 102K)

Move to America. I mean any part of America that isn't a major city you've heard of in the movies. The accent alone will have every girl interested in you. Even if you're a dorky-looking motherfucker, everyone will assume you're a SOPHISTICATED dorky-looking motherfucker.

Attached: Britmutt 11.jpg (1024x620, 67K)

>When Americans try, and fail miserably, to use the mutt meme against other countries without understanding the context of the joke
Sad, it'd be like if i said you had bad teeth or something.

>that guy in the blue shirt JUST

Don't worry my montenegro

Attached: 1513145313169.png (480x600, 352K)

>inbreeding is not good
more news at eleven

That is a good point. Now an average British slag is veiled in burka so you can't judge their appearance.

This has to be a photo shop

They act like they deserve a royal wedding. Our consumer driven society and media have put it into their feeble little brains that each and every one of them is a princess and each and every one of them is entitled to a life of ease and attention from unreasonably attractive men.

I went to a mate's engagement party in London a couple months ago. It was a very upmarket establishment. Inside, there were tables full of attractive women. They were all sat around looking hufty and giving the cold shoulder, to basically anyone who wasn't actually Adonis, who approached them.

Meanwhile, on our table, were a bunch of very attractive and successful men with a bunch of absolutely average women. These dudes were tall, handsome, well dressed, intelligent, had great jobs in the city and not one of their girlfriends was above a 6.
That's the divide. These men worked hard to elevate themselves and all they've found at that level is that they're still fighting for scraps. The women they're 'lucky' to be with are absolutely average in every way. Meanwhile, the attractive ladies are all happy to sit around waiting on the handful of actually male model tier millionaire dudes (there were a few in this place) to come and sweep them off their feet. Which didn't happen.

Again, it's fucked. If you want a genuinely attractive companion in this country you pretty much have to date a foreign girl. I can spend my life fighting to reach the tippy top and maybe snag a beautiful English woman or I can basically just be me and get with a very attractive Polish or Hungarian girl.
I simply cannot match the insane standards of the above averagely attractive English woman and neither can the vast majority of men.

Loads of people have tattoos in the UK I bet at least 50% of young people have at least one.

I'm going to. Probably somewhere in Texas, maybe Arizona, maybe Kansas.

Well being islanders for millenia really fucks with your genepool. British women really are disgusting pigs though. No class. And i speak from a lot of personal experience

I'm sorry user. Thank God I've red pilled my sister.

This. Canada even, the girls will trip over themselves over your accent

Trust me they are , trailer trash country girls have a degree of being lady like and knowing when to act appropriate.

I have one as well, but I regret getting it done. I think I will remove it. At leastI got it done in a discreet place.

>"without understanding the context of the joke"
>makes a post admitting his asshurt to everyone ITT
I don't think you understand peoples purpose for posting it

Attached: 1517822210099.jpg (433x419, 126K)

Attached: Britmutt 17.png (228x221, 30K)

don't know what they're talking about

Attached: item919282_600px[1].jpg (700x393, 42K)

That only applies if you have a proper British accent aka upper class like how people on tv or how people think everyone in the USA talks like Californians. Otherwise when people speak like their from liverpool you will get head scratches.

>meme gets posted
>overwhelming butthurt from burgermutts
>HURR I NO WE'LL USE IT AGAINST DEM EUROPEEUNZ LMAO!!11111 ILL SHO DEM!!11
yeah ok user, you don't realise it makes it look worse for you lol

Not surprising. When I was a front end web developer, I was for whatever reason basically forced to go to London for a week. Most expenses were paid but I honestly didn't want to go at first because the only thing I knew about London was that it rains all the fucking time and looks gloomy.

I frequented some of the pubs and went out every night. Honestly, it's the most disgusting shit I've ever seen and I live in Austin, TX right now. I thought 6th street was STD riddled but at least there's a lot of attractive women there. The women in London are fucking disgusting.

>Fat women everywhere, even more so than Texas. The women in London are all so god damn chunky with only the underage girls being thin.
>They're loud and super obnoxious. They're always yelling and hearing the accent by a fat woman turns your dick inside out.
>The fat ones in particular all travel in big groups and bother the fuck out of tourists.
>The bars in London are expensive as hell, even though they're crowded with fat annoying women, they smell and the floors are super sticky.
>When you leave, you have to dodge old fat men rolling around in the streets.

Honestly and I have to really give it to you London, by far, the most disgusting place next to New York that I've ever been to. New York still takes #1 in terms of how disgusting it is.

The old USA posters had some humility and self awareness, but thanks to the_donald these new ones all think they are perfect and infallible, so they attempt to reverse every insult you use on them. Obnoxious cretins.

Attached: tesco brit.png (1600x900, 959K)

>Unironically better looking than most women up north....

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

I've also been sent to Sweden and I have to say, Sweden is a God damn utopia compared to London. Fuck London. Just wipe it out of existence.

It's really weird, they think they're in a hollywood movie from the 80's where America is well loved by all and can do no wrong.

british slags not even once my man

Attached: a ten outta cheeky ten m8.jpg (720x960, 120K)

That no joke is an 8/10 compared to the shit I saw in London. Hell, at least she's skinny.

Attached: britmutt copaint enhanced.png (436x394, 144K)

We're truly living in the end times

Attached: cjoelgoodman_nyd_1600.jpg (1600x1067, 487K)

I thought shit like this was a meme but this is literally every street outside of pubs near closing. Excluding the fact that there's some women who don't look chubby as fuck in the picture. Those were probably shopped in.

Considering American comedy i can understand how you'd miss what makes a meme funny.

Attached: 1514552125505.jpg (575x3110, 2.63M)

slags get my dick hard

At least they don't jail people for having different believes.

Attached: muh queen.png (468x372, 22K)

really need to edit that one for Britain with the Britmutt meme

Attached: britmutt 21.png (640x480, 62K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA LOS CREATURE TERRIBLE

Oh yeah? Wait until you hear them talk in person.

Makes my dick even harder

LIFT FOR BRITISH GIRLS

>Lift for British girls
You'd need to just to be able to pick them up.

Nice pasta mate, 8/8

no decent women out west
move to somewhere in the south like Charleston, SC and smash southern belles all day every day

>grew up on a council estate in Manchester
>have a thick Manc accent
>so thick even other Mancs take the piss out of me
>go to Uni
>meet some American girls
>they tell me that I sound posh and proper
>mfw

Attached: 1525770954858.jpg (490x427, 72K)

British women are genetically inferior subhuman garbage.

I know some people are in the habit of picking up trash, but dating it?

Yep.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-31 1527762888374 jpg (JPEG Image, 1600 × 1067 pixels) - Scaled (68%).png (356x618, 685K)

british women and deanos are very low quality people and were made for each other

>fat stubby legs
God I hate this.

Attached: 1517291935363.jpg (233x246, 17K)

someone posted this a while back. diff topic but relevant i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I

no wonder brithish men spent times on the other sides of the world

I live in the United States.
This meme could just as easily be titled 'Faces Of The Deep South'.

Yep, women here are fucking bad. A 6 is considered good here. The sheer amount of obese, unwashed women here is astonishing and the amount who think they are attractive is worse.

the fuck do you got against a small head faggot?

The only reason we became an empire and starting colonizing the world was to escape our shitty women.

>8 years old poll
>from dubious website
>somehow turks are the best liked tourists
sage this nonsense

TFW the thumbnail looks promising

Attached: 1527152363440.png (463x444, 248K)

And the men are any better? Give me a break. It's like when I hear American men complain about how fat American women are lolololol

Attached: modern america.jpg (761x998, 683K)

Same, I left for glorious nippon.
Chicks here are just a trillion times higher quality than the roast beef back home.

Insecure? Making up for a lack of something maybe? Get fucked