Russia

Russia
A
Dirty rust flows to bath instead of water
A
12am, still pouring rust water instead of getting some sleep, waiting for water to show up
A
No good home, no wages, no buses, no good nothing at all
A
Want to be a human, thats it
A
Shove butylka up your ass for just fucking any girl's vagina!
A
But, being a human, just for five sec, eh?
A
I said GET ON THE BLOODY BUTYLKA!!!!

USA, when you will explode this planet?
I cant take it anymore. Not up my ass.

Attached: 15146057079822.jpg (640x787, 67K)

na sosach, bydlo

sorry i can't explode the planet, that'd be rude

>that'd
Nice, not
>rude

Bы пocтитe cлишкoм быcтpo, идитe нa фopч.

please do, we've got like 6 nukes we can help out a bit

Nigga you got 200 nukes mounted on US built Trident missiles, Frenchies have about 250-300 nuclear baguettes total, India and Pakistan got about 100 each, Israel secretly has 100-200 nukes, DPRK has about 20-40 smaller nukes, while we got about 2,000 mounted on various missiles and another 2,000 drop bomb nukes and another 3,000 nukes in storage to be dismantled (used to have 30,000 nukes during the Cold War), and Russia has about 2,000 nukes on missiles and another 6,000 nukes in reserve .

Almost forgot, China's got another 250-300 to help out as well

Well all the more reason to fucking end the world. Leave the southern hemisphere, they didnu nothing, but nuke everything else. The Frenchies are cunts so make sure to nuke them because they won't do it themselves.

Even if we had 100,000 nukes it's not enough to completely destroy the world, but it only takes 300 nuclear detonations in atmosphere to cause a global nuclear winter, so most of the world would just end up like Mad Max if all the world's nukes were used, but it wouldn't kill us all off.

Nuke all major population centres in the northern hemisphere, leave the shitty places like north africa and the poor bits of the middle east they've had enough but everywhere with even a decent gdp gets its population nuked.

Back during the Cold War the US (and the USSR as well) made plans about how a nuclear war would go down, and in those plans both the US and Russia decided that Europe, the east and west coast of the US, and western Russia would be almost completely depopulated in such a war, 3rd world and 2nd world countries were never targets to begin with.

Leave us out of your suicidal fantasies.

go fuck yourself, OP

Sounds fine by me.

And I told you you couldn't trust those cheese eaters look at this faggot, he doesn't even want to die.

Yeah, I get you yearning to death, bong.
But I don't want to be dead before they find a way to send people to the anime world.

Attached: 1523709147853.png (567x458, 513K)

The only path to you'are waifu is death

But I want it to be on my own terms.

Attached: 87b.png (500x773, 193K)

hang yourself before the nukes fall then you nonce

We came to love you
All day long
Day after day
Show us your ass
You pidoras!

>implying this wouldn't be a comfy sight to see before going out

Attached: 1519442345163.png (700x1282, 1.42M)

its not comfy when your eyes are boiling and burning

Not if you're just far enough away from epicenter (but not too far so as to survive) and just waiting for the shockwave to take you out and incinerate you the instant it reaches you

close your eyes then faggot

looks like fun

whats the first thing you'd do in a nuclear apocalypse? before you got cancer and died that is

Attached: approach.jpg (798x489, 48K)

probably get evaporated because i live in crucial for war effort shithole

Pussy

run towards the explosion so I die quicker

I'd jump in front of the nukes and save everyone

>mfw hot water must be available today
>19:30
>it isn't

Attached: 1525249418597.jpg (500x375, 60K)