HOLY FUCK THEY UNCOVERED AN UNDERGROUND PIZZA CHAMBER (RAW FOOTAGE) (cont.)

last bread 404d
fuck you pedo loving kike mods

youtu.be/Q2SnNT2W7qA
youtube.com/watch?v=gstXw4tlTRQ

background on the guy who made the video as he used to work for Clinton
theeventchronicle.com/cabal-exposed/former-navy-seal-craig-sawyer-3000-elite-pedophiles-arrested-media-silent/#
scotthelmer.com/blog-posts/2017/05/27

don't let this get fucked again

Attached: rapetrees.png (1275x677, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vets4childrescue.org/v4cr-news/
twitter.com/CraigRSawyer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186719/Police-probing-links-Ted-Heath-Jimmy-Savile-paedophile-ice-cream-mogul-known-King-Cornet.html
everything-pr.com/podesta-group-public-relations/1765/
marketwired.com/press-release/amber-ready-safety-solutions-inc-announces-back-to-school-safety-initiative-1305876.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hFqkiUKjvkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inbf move to bantz fucking kike mods

wtf

yeah and they let shitty BBC breads fuck up the catalog 24/7 too
so fucking transparent

shill this thread in all slide threads
we need to shine the light onto this

Bump for interest

FUCK THE PEDO MODS

Attached: 1526485483748.jpg (500x500, 111K)

this was a ww2 nazi gas chamber goys where they kept the children

checked bumping this

bump

Coming for you mods.

bump.

Bump.

Attached: 1480141315847.jpg (620x387, 71K)

>used to work for Clinton

Attached: hrc1.jpg (1200x713, 150K)

why do you even exist?

Damn they are going to make so much money from setting up this fake camp and asking for donations..

Wish I had thought of it first.

so basically this was a V4CR op that hit an abandoned pedo cave. unless we have a clear connection to the elite pedo ring and not freelance sick fucks this isn't news in and of itself, as good as it is to know there is a group hitting these fucks.

we need to know the V4CR are going to hit child traffickers no matter who they are, so far it seems they collaborate heavily with existing law enforcement, if thats the case, they will be obstructed or outright stopped if they get too close to any real players imo

Attached: initial post sparking invesitigation.jpg (1528x3352, 877K)

>1 minute long videos
totally real

SAGE

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

Attached: merchant.png (283x211, 92K)

bump for something big today

Attached: on the house.gif (473x265, 1015K)

Attached: cuntonpedorapedvirgins.jpg (500x1297, 121K)

Maybe Alex Jones was right.

wow great this proves absolutely fucking nothing and could be some random guy's basement for all we know

true but it's still info that needs to be spread
vets have great optics with normies/boomers

about what?
tg bougnoule

Bump

bump

Elite pedo trafficker: "omg u guise let's set up our sex fort in a public forest, what could go wrong?"

mais toi ferme ta gueule autiste de merde

There is no answer other than execution for these people.
Look at how they come to defend this rape dungeon in this thread.
They are not salvageable nor are they human

bump.

bump

bumperino

Attached: Negan.jpg (655x370, 43K)

tu peux te barrer si t'y crois pas vieux nègre

You stole my trips

blessed check
bump

Coke 4 int trssed

its not a sex fort, it's a holding location for abducted children before they are transferred to epstein island.

Yeah it's fake. sorry flat earthers.

for newfags: V4CR are basically a newly forms Non Profit group made up of exmil guys led by a former Seal. from what i can tell their good people and in all honesty their doing the irl foot work we here on Jow Forums SHOULD have been doing while we still had the manpower and momentum during the initial outbreak of pizzagate investigation, such as using urban exploration to confirm reports of tunnels underneath comet ping pong.

We are everywhere and our ability to gather info is incredible, we need to act on the info we find and collaborate with potential allies like V4CR

vets4childrescue.org/v4cr-news/

Be weary, we have pedophiles, NAMbLA, Heart Progress and FBI here to convince people this is nothing

Attached: Cointelpro - list.gif (1169x993, 139K)

fucking hell

bumpp

is this real? I always wondered if pizzagate was real, this has to be normal mexican cartel people smuggling doesn't it?

but goy...

Attached: slide it.png (890x1694, 165K)

>I always wondered if pizzagate was real
is Epstein island real? Is Laura Silsby real?

Its real

Attached: 1527725658213.jpg (1064x7060, 2.55M)

can you do me a favour and overdose on heroin? thanks

Child-finding is a profitable business, one could ask Child Protective Services and the FBI how much but they won't talk unless you bring the cash
you pretending to be a khazar?
or are you one

Attached: The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services.jpg (1024x600, 92K)

the butthurt will be epic when this gets debunked

bump

dble checked
read this img
and tell us who you represent

bumpo

lul xD

i heard it costs like a million dollars to the list of missing children in US
from that miss 411 documentary/book/guy/thing

You mean it's the perfect hideout for a pedo-venue?

shill

100 million people die in the holocaust, don't be racist

They no doubt develop those ideas by observing natural forum activity. It's inevitable that similar things occur without any organized involvement, they merely encourage and replicate it.

nothing to see here goy

Attached: bump.png (614x1086, 194K)

wew lad

Here's the sick joke, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the place where Brian Podesta works and STILL has high-security clearance (and it's a private NGO company), that the database they sell from.
The Podesta Group were also the PR company for the Amber Ready child database for the Amber Alert system, and of course Laura Silsby was the VP of Marketing for Alert Sense, the notification portion of the Amber Alert system.

GOYIM
ignore the shills
focus on finding out where this was exactly and figuring out whether that Craig Sawyer dude is legit

Attached: leaf.jpg (510x448, 46K)

bumping because FUCK YOU PEDOPHILE MODS

Attached: 1527309309951.gif (500x500, 2.88M)

Why are people so stupid? How many worldwide politicians have to get caught before you understand? Jimmy Saville was best friends with Prince Charles and was put on the board of children’s hospitals. Why was that? Because he was supplying the royal family with children.

wow that's blatant

Attached: goin deep.gif (480x360, 349K)

If course it is. Organizations like the one you mentioned and the Red Cross were created by these rich elite families to be able to do this shit behind the lines during war time.

damn.. i remember i posted brain podestas name on twitter and got a ban not 5 mins after

This. Mods are bigtime pederasts

twitter.com/CraigRSawyer

Attached: 1526321712544.jpg (1280x907, 117K)

OH FUCK!!!

2 women from the catholic church (trafficking children for abuse)

haitain govt won't release children until it's assured that they will be rewarded for their procurement.

He's bringing attention to the cause and is aware of Podesta's pedo gang. Only Alex Jones backed down because he was tied to Roger Stone who has ties to NXIVM.
They know people who know people, not everyone is a pedo. Be weary sure but Craig has done nothing to shill like AJ or Robert David Steele (yet).
RDS is a classic spook and used the same lawyers as Alefantis to threaten pizzagate reporters, got busted for being friends with pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (927x685, 200K)

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

To be honest, these places look abanonded. They seem to be a backup place of sorts.
Americanos in the thread might want to link the state crimes to it. Maybe a connection.

you got links to this?

Tell me how I know where you're from

This is nothing. This is literally nothing.

Go back to infowars you schizophrenic.

bumping with shit people already know

Attached: 1513061256615.png (563x3600, 1.17M)

Fucking fuck the fuck off.

bump because fuck pedo scum

Good thinking. We can also provide a lot of intel too

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186719/Police-probing-links-Ted-Heath-Jimmy-Savile-paedophile-ice-cream-mogul-known-King-Cornet.html

child molester

His name is Craig 'Sawman' Sawyer.

>I think that says all we need to know about the validity of these claims

just saying because he worked for Clinton and McCain
if he does this right, he should be on their tracks

>shit people already know
you'd hope but many people are still uneducated about this

Tl;dr
meme that shit and get back to me

Shills have spoken. Remove the meme flag chaim. Your pedophile ring is getting busted wide open.

COKE BUMP

It's systemic, the whole world order runs in this fashion, the police/judges/FBI are all working to keep the people from discovering this network. Hence why the signal to noise ratio gets worse the more we talk about it.
>i posted brain podestas name on twitter and got a ban not 5 mins after
I believe that still is true. Al-waleed owns Twitter and supports the pedo-agenda.

everything-pr.com/podesta-group-public-relations/1765/

marketwired.com/press-release/amber-ready-safety-solutions-inc-announces-back-to-school-safety-initiative-1305876.htm

#PizzaGate#NCMEC Brian Podesta and Virginia cover up.
youtube.com/watch?v=hFqkiUKjvkg

Attached: Clintons protected child theif Laura Silsby-Gayler.jpg (1696x5024, 517K)

checked
here

Why are the videos so short?
Why are they taken with potato gear at night, when every 11-yo has a 4k stabilized camera with tripod?
Why aren't local LEO involved, any cop would want to see this?
Why isn't ICE involved, they are gung-ho about this shit
>I have to say, this stinks of bullshit in the extreme.
but muh veterans never lie
>who is Chris Kyle and why did he claim to shoot nogs from the top of the Superdome when that is an easily verifiable lie?

Attached: 1527752116837.png (937x660, 241K)

Seems like fake bullshit.

They go at night with flashlights and show one minute or less of some junk in a random location.

When I've seen real child trafficing locations they look like normal rooms but with cages and are usually in storage areas with lots of well stocked supplies and food.

Even the broke guy with the cannibal fantasy who built a room to child traffic looked a billion times more real than these and he only got caught because he was posting online about it.

Attached: cometpingpong.com.jpg (694x1343, 351K)

I could literally go film a homeless shelter and then claim it was a hideout for a group of elite pedophiles.

Also why would elite pedophiles be using a shit hole like that?

holy fuck is this real life?

here comes the noise

Yes, it's a real life abandoned homeless shelter.

>Shocking I know.

Attached: exciting-gif.gif (250x187, 1.02M)

So instead of being a pussy weakling brit, he has courage and serves his country, and probably claps up pedophile scum when they resist or run. He's doing God's work while Abdul rapes your wife. Sorry life turned out this way for you. Unfair but the lions get their share and the rats get scraps, faggot.

Leaf on Leaf violence. Trudeau strikes again.

Attached: 1524012442230.png (500x249, 95K)