That 30 year old boomer who still posts on the politics board of an anime forum

>that 30 year old boomer who still posts on the politics board of an anime forum

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: 45343453453533.jpg (2500x1667, 3.13M)

Do you know what a Boomer is?

anybody who is too old to be here

>30 year old boomer

Attached: 1464559934566.png (438x420, 152K)

>30 years old boomer
This is what common core does to amerimutts

Attached: Absolutely delicia.png (600x449, 656K)

>mfw I am older than that

Attached: 1487176787749.jpg (650x609, 35K)

>He doesn't know you're here forever

"30 year old boomer" is a Jow Forums meme, apparently

Hey, I'm a thirty year old boomer!
You just need to walk in and shake the managers hand!

Meh, I work the night shift at a hotel, my job is literally sitting on my ass for 8 hours doing nothing but watching the gate camera(which I totally do, of course).
I tleaves time for lots of shitposting. Of course that doesn't explain why I'm also here when I have a day off, but I'd rather not explore that

jokes on you, I'm a 40 year old GenXer!

i have 6,000,000 posts on this account and can confirm fellow Jow Forums users that you must accept doubt and failure into your life once you reach 30 years old.

>2009 was 25 years ago

Attached: 1443163447503.jpg (332x333, 73K)

>that underage kid who doesn't know what a boomer is
>*SNAP*
>Yep, this one is going in my faggot compilation

dude, fucking what

Dude I've been at my job for seven years, I get paid 5,000 kn a month and I spend around 1,000-2,000 a month. At this point I literally don't know what to do with my money. I'm basically rich while having a mediocre job. Can't even blow it on hookers and, well, blow because they're so cheap here.

A nuclear ballistic missile submarine

>tfw you can't trust anyone

Attached: why you lying nigger.jpg (475x356, 52K)

Ok thank you. I’ve questioned people saying young boomers before and I was called a retard.

>30 year old
>boomer
Choose, faggot.

I hope your keeping your money in some sort of low risk money markets / index fund ? Buy a little crypto as well.

this is an anonymous board, you dont have to explain anything to anyone.
the rabbi in the OP is attempting to play upon fears most people have from all backgrounds that they are perhaps not getting the most out of life, this is a natural thought process as it is literally impossible in this dimension to accept every opportunity in life. where there is a duality of choice, there will always be the inclination to imagine the best scenarios that may have happened should you have taken the other option, you could be a 39 year old incel virgin or a 23 year old tech billionaire, both will have doubts about decisions they made in the past.

this natural thought process has no functional connection to your use of Jow Forums, it has no connection to the legitimacy of debate/news posted here, there is no single demographic that uses the board. the rabbi in the OP is attempting to fuse what is by default often a negative thought process within your imagination and the use of this website, in the hope that you in the long run associate the same naturally occurring emotions of regret with your use of it.
the OP could have said
>that 30 year old boomer who is too old to be buying chocolate
>that 30 year old boomer who watches tv
>that 30 year old boomer who wakes up in the morning

Ahaha! this

>being this much of a homsex
kys

I just don't get what people even spend their money on?

What do you guys do with your money? I don't own a car because my job is a five minute walk from my house. I don't pay rent because I inherited a house. I don't give a shit about clothes and most of my wardrobe is T-shirts and sweatpants. Food is really cheap.
Don't plan on having kids and I can fuck girls without paying for it most of the time. Movies and shows are free to download by torrents.

So...what is there to buy?

I have the exact same problem as you, pal.
That's why I drink beer.

An admirable solution. The problem with beer is that it, too, is so fucking cheap

YOU FUCKS!
why are you not using your free time and resources to work towards the Pan-European Reich?

But it won't hurt to have some extra on your bank account in case of a bad day, friend.
Don't worry about it.

Top KEK

>2011 was my prime
>it's been 12 years since then

Attached: 1509471416893.jpg (612x612, 46K)

Oh Europe is doomed, we all know it. Good thing is, it won't be doomed in our lifetimes(at least for those of us who aren't in the Western part), so it's not my problem.

I'm not fighting for a continent that won't fight for itself

Pfff, you are like a little baby. 19 years old greatest generation here

Imagine a kike saying this about jewry.
>Oh Jewry is doomed, we all know it. Good thing is, it won't be doomed in our lifetimes(at least for those of us who aren't in the Western part), so it's not my problem.

Boomer is a mindset. Someone who still believes in the post-war clusterfuck of unchecked materialism and hedonism.

>Imagine a kike saying this about jewry.

I'm...imagining a better world?

10/10 post

You're imagining something that never happened.

I completely agree with you my man. Spending money is a just a hobby, it's basically entertainment, and it's just plain ridiculous.

I have all the clothes I'd ever need, from casual to formal to winter clothes and summer clothes. (save for a tuxedo.)
My rent payments + utility comprise 35% of my income.
Food & drink is around 10%~15% of my income as I mostly eat at home every day, and food is relatively cheap here. (tho alcohol is stupidly expensive)
And the rest is... subscriptions to spotify? Netflix?
Work covers my transport needs.
I save more than 40% of all the money I earn, and all those savings just keeps growing. I'm just gonna buy a house one day, and then I'll be paying mortgage instead of rent.
One day hopefully, I'll cover all my needs lie food and transportation just by the interest I earn.
If I have my own house, and its mortgage is paid off, my living expenses, at its most basic (just food + utilities like water and gas) could come to around maybe a thousand liras a month, MAX, which isn't that much.
There's a huge surplus of capital in the world right now, and income inequality is rapidly increasing. I think in a few decades, most (developed) countries will jst have basic universal income.

>30 years old
>Boomer

The absolute state of newfags

36. Married. Father of two boys. About to hop in the shower and head to work to provide for my family while my wife cares for the homestead.

>falls for a obvious troll

>30 year old boomer
What did he mean by this? I only marathoned the first episode?

>30 year old boomer
looks like some high school kid learned a new word today

Boomer is a mindset

>tfw

Attached: DJEuw28lePiUtNAwVsFNj_CG_jeAgYxltFAlqQBr45Y.jpg (445x656, 45K)

>30 years old
>boomer

this has to be bait

>30 year old boomer
Uhhhh

>2013 was 9 years ago

pretty terrible reoll imho, only made me think "Jesus is it summer already?" not even made to feel.

>that Jow Forums homo that thinks his retarded meme is gonna fly here

>b-but google says a boomie is this so I say it is too

I’m 33 and nothing like you faggot millenials so call me a boomer

damn

Attached: poor litle black guy.jpg (782x498, 83K)

>and it's just plain ridiculous.

True, but in another sense...isn't NOT spending it even more ridiculous? I mean I could retire today and live just fine until I'm 70.

So...what's even the point. Am I supposed to give it to charity? As if.

This

why is Jow Forums the last to receive new Jow Forums memes

30YOB is a thing on almost every other major board

it's almost like Jow Forums is filled with redditors and 30 year old boomers who never leave this board...

Timelines gettin crazy bruh

So is being a faggot, and here you are as testament.

Kikes are ridiculous clowns that are hilariously inept while struggling for their adversarial goals.

I'm 31 actually, but close enough

its the new redditor meme thats being forced. stop replying to them

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-31-10-07-38-1-1.png (137x36, 3K)

found the boomer

hey little buddy, you have to 18 to post here.

Me too, still not a boomer though.

he can't keep getting away with this!!

boomer? I know things were good in the 80s, but jesus christmas the term "millennial" is confusing enough!

Attached: 250px-Realpickle1.png (250x229, 60K)

It's ok, he's using common core math.

Boomers are nearly 70 you stupid kid. How can you be too old to be here? Is unfiltered and anonymous language like Dora the explorer now? There should be an age requirement so toddlers here can't say stupid shit like you do.

Attached: contempt.jpg (600x420, 44K)

Anybody 45+ ?

>the absolute state of boomers

Attached: 20180531_101846.jpg (680x542, 187K)

Jews don't give up, they just vetch even harder.

Attached: jews.png (998x1134, 197K)

Does alcohol skin damage count?

1 post for every jew that died in the holocaust

>True, but in another sense... isn't NOT spending it even more ridiculous?
I wouldn't say so, user. By saving money and earning interest, you're essentially moving towards not being a wageslave anymore. Money for me is freedom, freedom to travel, freedom to get the fuck out of any job I don't like.To not be dependent on anybody else. "Fuck-You-Money" as some rich folks call it.

>I mean I could retire today and live just fine until I'm 70
I'll assume that you've done the math and that you actually have enough money to satisfy your basic needs until 70. But if you don't work, you'll be incredibly bored, and then you might start spending your money on more than just basic needs. In which case, you're gonna run out of money, fast.

I'd say continue not spending, user. Invest your money, let it grow, and one day, you'll be entirely independent. It's very freeing to think that there will come a day when I won't depend on any employer for money, exchanging 70% of my day, every day, for a salary, where I won't think of my family as a safety net anymore.

The best thing to spend money on is travel, imo. Truly, there is nothing better than experiencing different culturess, or seeing different wildlife, or natural landscapes. And even that can be pretty cheap (relatively) if you travel smart.

No it's not, its a term for people born between 1946 - 1964, after WW2 because there was a baby boom. That's where boomer comes from any any nu-definition crap can go fuck itself, changing the definitions of words is what faggots do.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1242x855, 416K)

lmfao imagine being this much of an angry boomer

Attached: 1527348009251.jpg (554x400, 125K)

I know right. Had this boomer bump into me the other day, made him drop his popsicle. His mom got angry but I flipped them both off. Fucking boomer got what was coming to him.

Attached: Bitch.jpg (367x332, 20K)

This.

I agree with your fuck-you-money mentality. Don't agree with the travel stuff.

So far I've visited Monaco, Spain, the US (Baaahston) and the Czech Republic and honestly all the pretty things I saw would've been better if I just looked at a picture and went to sleep in my own bed. The drunken semi-irishmen in Baahston were fun though

Travel is a scam

Rick and Morty and Family Guy... You actually depressed me with the low effort, tumblr image.

Attached: alexjoneses.jpg (720x873, 58K)

hi, 30 year old boomer here, i see you posted that funny green toad named pepe, you see him everywhere nowadays dont ya? heh, makes me chuckle....my grandsons name is pepe too!

You love regurgitating Jewish textbook definitions, huh Boomer?

I get that too, but u gotta travel to places that feel foreign to you, imo

>...would've been better if I just looked at a picture and went to sleep in my own bed
Basically this. I'd assume the same for me for such countries. I know Spain, I've never been to Spain, but I know Spain and I'm sure going there will not bring me any pleasure. (except for good food, hot chicks, but that can be found anywhere)
But my travels to Thailand, for example, were extraordinary. I can't be suicidal after confronting novel things - my brain just won't allow me I want to learn.
Monaco.. America (places like Boston, NY, Seattle, not Grand Canyon or Yellowstone National Park etc.).. We know what those places are. Or at least, I do. They feel familiar. I don't need to go there, I don't think I'll experience anything new.
Nepal tho... now that's a destination, and an experience.

Attached: 872368476287347348.jpg (2000x1188, 408K)

travel is absolutely a scam especially if you’re leaving your country. That said, you need to make a family brat. It’s the only fulfilling thing in this world

Someone loves ((infowars))

Attached: 1506919011971s.jpg (221x160, 6K)

thanks for proving you're a 12 year old retard. please go to the /a/ board you fucking newfaggot dweeb.

t. 32 year old iraq vet been here since 05

Jews are the ones changing the definitions of words, Mr. Jew.

Attached: 8bitkike.gif (124x128, 3K)

Damn straight! Although, more accurately I love Alex Jones.

Attached: alex jones cheers.png (660x715, 897K)

Attached: 1409693446425.jpg (655x1024, 160K)

I'm sure one of these days I'll be drunk enough to forget the condom and all my dreams of retiring early will be gone.
I see your point. I've never been to a truly alien culture. Thailand might be fun, plus there's no risk of impregnating the whores

>/fit homo

so fucking true

the fit homos leave their board in summer to prey on all the little 12 year old summerfags

>tfw 40 with kids posting on Jow Forums

kek I am already retired, I was born in 1939

Attached: Frankfurtnt1939.jpg (1378x876, 126K)

>that 30 year old boomer mod who moved the thread to Jow Forums

Attached: 1444862112154.jpg (524x685, 68K)