I've had it with PC culture in Academia, Anons. I want to cause a massive shitstorm at my campus this year...

I've had it with PC culture in Academia, Anons. I want to cause a massive shitstorm at my campus this year. I'm fucking tired of these censorship loving crybabies getting a little power and then waving it around. This college basically shits on all of its students and I'm over it.

I know quite a bit about cyber security, and making myself user that way, but no clue about physical traces. The campus I'll be doing this at has cameras everywhere inside, and probably a few outside, as well as police on campus. I have a plan to cause a social shitstorm, but I need to know what precautions to take. It's nothing illegal, but this campus has a huge corruption scandal that they've tried to keep a lid on but is an open secret in some circles. I'm going to blow it upon.

I know how I can get myself a solid alibi.
I can use a hat with hidden infrared LEDs to blind out the cameras from my face, but someone watching wouldn't see.

Any ideas to cover my tracks? The budget for this is $1000 I've saved up over the next 2 semesters.

Attached: 252.png (480x452, 345K)

Wait till winter. Every day, map a different part of the campus. Note guard stops, cameras, etc. Then, on a cold, wintery day, bundle up and then do whatever it is you want. Buy your clothes from a goodwill store and wear them one time with some gloves/scarf to hide your identity. Take public transportation or a bike (or both) and don't carry your cellphone.

Take public transportation for what reason? I'll be living on campus.

Winter seems like the best time to start, that's a good idea. Mapping one part of the campus at a time is also a good idea. Thank, user.

I was thinking of doing multiple letters, at least once or twice a week. The weekend would obviously be the best time to strike.

Would the dorms be a good place to strike? There's limited cameras to worry about, I could leave a bunch of letters in the bathrooms and on doors in the middle of the night. The issue there is that I have to bypass the key cards (all dorm rooms are locked that way), but I think I have a way around that.

What is that way around keycards? This whole thing sounds pretty cool, not gonna lie.

You have to use a keycard to open any door inside the dorms, or the outside dorm, and they log every swipe. I know of two ways to anonymize myself, at least for the interior doors. There are cameras at the entrance but not outside the bathrooms or in the actual dorm halls, so the trick would only work in the actual dorms.

Also, thank you very much for the compliment, but I have to dissociate myself from any praise for this. I want to be anonymous, which means I need to play a poker face when necessary. If shit blows up someone's eventually going to talk to me about this. There shouldn't be any glory in doing the right thing, anyway.

I'm not sure what you're doing but I feel like if you want to hit them where it hurts, go for something like an administrative office or a common area. A big signal that shit's gonna go down.

What were you thinking of doing to the admin offices? Most of the common areas have cameras; I have no clue how to hit one of those without being ID'd. Any ideas?

I'll be going for small nightwalk. I'll happily respond to any ideas when I get back. Thanks for the help, anyone that contributes.

try cosplaying as darth vader to hide your face or something

>Someone walking around as Darth Vader in the day or night
That will draw attention to OP.

can you give any specifics on what kind of "massive shitstorm", cause i'm intrigued.
also how do you use infared LEDs to blind cameras?

Several issues, one of which is that it's just kind of known that, if you're white, it's very hard to get hired on campus as a student for any position. Many white students who applied for on campus jobs were intentionally told shifts were only available while they'd be in class. It's not a small number of students, either. It's both men and women.

Infrared LEDs. Power them and put them on a hat, and it should make your face appear white on camera. There's a product called a justice cap that does this, but it doesn't work for the side profiles.

Your project was shit man, accept it and improve.

What are you on about, if you're still there?

by any chance is it a school in BC?

Let me guess, you're experiencing the same thing?

no luckily, but i'm planning to start school there and wanted to make sure

Good luck, user. You're going to need it.

oww so it's that bad there?

It's at its worst in Ontario.