Attached: 473-2.jpg (600x718, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org
foregen.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i will never know what it feels like to have a circumcised penis

LOL! as if i'd want a disgusting burrito dog dick

im uncircumsised and i hate it.
dick is small, skin is too much, i can't even touch the tip of my dick because its so sensitive.

youll never know how it feels with a lot of things, being uncircumcised is probably one of the least interesting

You did. But not for very long

>being uncircumcised is probably one of the least interesting
Why do you say that?

Then desensitize it. Hell, you could get yourself cut if you wanted. You have the choice.

Yeah you're retarded. Go get circumcised if you want it so much. It'll get desensitized quickly & grow the disgusting callused dull skin in no time! Enjoy your new inability to feel the sensations you did before.

just pull back the foreskin and leave it like that for a whole day

>head of my dick is dry and cracked

Attached: 1562658334854.jpg (982x988, 159K)

I'm circumcised and I sometimes get overwhelmed with too much sensation. I honestly don't know why so many people complain. Seems completely unnecessary to do it to your kids but whatever.

I got circumcised when I was 14 AMA

That is absolutely VILE! Thanks for much for it, I'm stealing it so it can be added to my folder of Disgusting Sam Hyde Faces.

Attached: 1558144447522.jpg (311x317, 9K)

I imagine that it's worse for some people than others. I'm circumcised and I never had any problems with it but I still feel sorry for those who do and I wouldn't support it or try to tell them it doesn't matter.

I bet it feels so nice having skin over the tip and not having to pull the skin you already have over it in a painful action.

What country?

I dont even use my penis to jerk off best cope

yeah i dont really care. im glad i am cut.
uncut looks so bad.
i honestly never saw an uncut penis until i was like 17 in health class and it had smegma. disgusting

the part of my glans that is exposed to the fabric of my clothes is completely desensitized from any pleasure, the part that is not exposed to friction and tucks into my skin when I am unerect feels amazing, so basically 90% of my glans are desensitized because there's no foreskin to protect them, feels bad man, why did circumcision affect me so bad and it didn't affect other men to this extent, I wear normal clothes

your dick won't be bigger if you'd cut a strip of skin that is the same surface area of your palm, circumcision isn't just a small piece of skin getting cut

I am just so sad the choice was taken away from me, all of the arguments for circumcision are super weak, and I've lost most of the pleasureful sensation, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your dick would probably be smaller if you were circumcised. Cutting of all that skin must have some effect especially tight cirmcumcisions

maybe you wont, can you even feel the tip of your dick or is it just dry skin?

Attached: 1b9a75335eb5988dca7a01a3f7f9428d.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

I am not OP but, it's just dry skin, I don't feel the tip

thats actually sad, dont do that to your kids, the glans are supposed to be the most sensitive part

Why would mutilate a poor baby without his consent? And destroy his sex life in the process?

i dont know either, ask your parents

Attached: 2gk2dihvbax11.jpg (821x533, 61K)

the saddest part is that my parents did this to me without my consent, and I hate them for it

What's the fucking profit for the parents in doing this? What to they have to gain from mutilating their own child?

Either they're evil, or they're brain washed into thinking it's a good idea.
The arguments for circumcision are so weak, I could refute any one you'd throw at me

This is the result of the mutilation, a massive decrease in pleasure

Attached: 1511120893371.png (640x706, 395K)

they got to appease the local rabbi, im sure it was very tasty

Attached: 1543197335141.png (400x428, 90K)

that dick on the left looks like it got stung by a bee

sadly I live in Israel, and they all think it's so great and so beneficial, it's like living in the matrix knowing what it is.

Attached: ec94331ecd08dcef859c9b15e1fd7323_1024.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Is that what you tell yourself when you're circumcised and you realize the amount of pleasure you could've experienced would've been so much better if you weren't mutilated without your consent as a baby? The truth is harsh, I am circumcised and it affected me really badly, instead of propagating the myth that it's beneficial to make myself feel better I try to make people more aware to this human rights violation.

do they even let you not do it there? i assume they dont even ask at least

im not circumcised, it just looks swollen the foreskin too

All parents are brain washed into doing it one way or the other, secular parents do it because they think it's healthy, religious parents do it because it's tradition

SPREAD THE WORD
foregen.org

Attached: 1561892343649.jpg (668x960, 67K)

Corrected the URL:
foregen.org

I'd argue the one on the right is worse, dry, chaffed, sad and miserable, from the years of friction with the fabric of the clothes, severely desensitized.

in other words mutilated

>tfw phimosis
help me guys

This doesn't help prevent new victims or help current victims today.

my circumcision caused my dick to bend down when erect. Like, at a fucking almost 90 degree angle