What are the best ways besides hanging and shooting yourself to commit suicide? i tried hanging and it didn't work...

what are the best ways besides hanging and shooting yourself to commit suicide? i tried hanging and it didn't work, and I have no where else to try it

Attached: 1558691964984.jpg (640x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpkkk1111

I've been thinking about wrapping tons of plastic wrap over my face with a bag over it and going to sleep but I'm not sure how effective it would be, gotta be careful you don't end up worse than dead.

pcp overdose was the one time i was truely at peace with dying but the dissociation is probably terrifying if you're not already batshit insane like me. honestly you're gonna die someday anyway, find something fun to do in the mean time, existance is brief so do all the fun things while you can, and the not fun things, and the somewhere inbetween things.

asphixiation could cause brain damage and make you retarded if it fails, plus your body will tear off the plastic wrap on it's own when you hit oxygen critical levels

any ideas please im desperate

bumpoooooooooooooooooooo\\\

\45oo

Have you tried committing suicide somewhere you won't be immediately found you dumb attention whore?

Look at that body. Having access to women sexually just opens up an entire world of feelings.

hello.
i know it might not be of much help but add me on discord if you need someone to talk to.
please dont do anything stupid.

guillotineWorker#3178

just jump off a tall bridge or building

yes idiot

thanks but im pretty determined

how high should it be to guarantee death? and how would i get around security and shit?

What is this
Some kind of crossover episode

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

just go to a really tall hotel, if you don't look homeless you shouldn't have any problems getting to the top

thanks ill be looking into this

Why is there so many retarded people here?
You're just cowards, it's easy to get painless death.
For example, in my country, you could simply drink until you don't feel anything and go do some hiking in a mountain (in winter) butt naked.

>it's easy to get painless death.
how then? i don't live in your country

Helium.
Getting really drugged and swimming in the middle of a lake.
That's just 2 examples.
If you're afraid to fail, combine 2 possibles suicide (gun +roof) for example.

how about you try fixing your life instead of throwing it away? posting something like this seems to be an attention grab.

>i tried hanging and it didn't work
Jesus Christ dude you can't even hang yourself correctly. You deserve to live a full tortured life

Attached: 1562113036939.jpg (400x400, 28K)

thinking about going into the woods, catching a few venomous snakes and letting them bite me multiple times.

>gun + roof
Fucking lol'd. Usually I argue with the suicidefags but this was too good. Good luck suicide user

jumping off bridges are really painful and miserable deaths once you hit the bottom

if you need someone to talk to, my discord's Emperor Crimson#5228
I'll be there for you

overdosing on some shit is really the only good way as long as you don't take too little. most other ways are either too painful or run the risk of not getting the job done. firearms and jumping off shit both have far too many examples of failure and even examples of being being left a vegetable/severely handicapped making them suffer that much more without the ability to end it

yep, some guy jumped off a bridge here a few years ago. hit the pavement then was ran over several times. he survived and now lives without a jaw and his spine held together with pins. he can't walk, talk, eat, or really do jack fucking shit but sit there and wish he had died

how tall was the bridge

Go on Facebook and post, "I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest."

its not easy you fuckwit i tried multiple times

it's also painful and miserable even if you hit water. your body will be paralyzed and you'll either drown or have crabs start eating your face and eyes

>best ways besides hanging and shooting yourself to commit suicide

getting triangle choked by gigastacy thunderthighs

Attached: 7dfde35b64dd03e092ac11be8c087cd8.jpg (720x720, 106K)

id enjoy that too much

how about getting a bunch of heroin and oding?

bum465
p

Are you really going to live out your life to the bitter end? At some point, if it's 20 or 40 or 99 you're going to check right out. Do you really want to be miserable for 20 years and then die suffocating on your own spit? Fuck that. If you live out your natural life and die by "natural causes" you aren't only stupid, you are also a bitch.

Honestly. A gram of heroin is the way to go. A half gram if its fent (its always fent)

regular freeway bridge so not really all that high

as someone that's jumped off some pretty high diving boards i can imagine. i know if you don't think the water properly it's pretty fucking painful

honestly i think most people just get by with the bits of happiness that pop up from time to time. unfortunately for some of us those bits are extremely rare

can a gram fit into a needle or would i have to re dose

This
I want to a shoot a fat load into a 2d muscle girl and then have her shoot me in the face

Attached: 1549046579533.jpg (1024x1005, 95K)

>Emperor Crimson
you're the one who needs to kill himself

Attached: 15563826414.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

I'll bite, why do you wanna do it OP?

Attached: a47mz6m_460s.jpg (460x460, 57K)

i'm bipolar and its ruining my life... i've lost jobs, opportunities, and friends over shit i've done while manic. and whenever something bad happens, which recently tends to be often, i get suicidal. i'm on medication and seeing a psychiatrist, but i feel like my life is irredeemably fucked up and i'm going to be condemned to work menial jobs for the rest of my life.

Shit, I'm also bipolar but it's gotten "better" over the past couple years. I don't think I'll ever be close to normal but it's less unbearable now. I don't know how bad your suffering is or how long it's been going but in my case I've tried to kill myself 3 times and thought about doing it every day for 2 years. 2 half assed attempts and the final one neary succeded when I tried to drink myself to death, had 3 seizure and slipped into what I believe was a brief coma. I also used to cut myself, not for attention but when I feel like the world is caving in and everything hurts, physical pain seems to take my mind off it, I believe it's something to do with the body's fight or flight instinct or something like that that forces your mind off things, inner thigh seems to be the best spot for me. Anyway I'm not gonna lie, I don't know if it'll get better for you or if I'll slip back into how I was but it does seem to briefly get bearable over time. I'm not sure if it's because I've gotten used to it or because I've lost my sanity from finding ways to cope or because of both. It seems like getting used to it was impossible at the time but honestly it's surprising the things you can get used to. Life is very unfair to people like us and we have to fight harder than anyone else to get things done that others can do without a second thought, and worst of all we'll never be congratulated for it. Life is empty unless you find meaning in it yourself, even if you have to make it up, which is what I do, fucking normalfags go around saying things like "don't lie to yourself" and shit but honestly there's nothing wrong with it and it keeps me going. For me hypomanic phases were the worst of it but for you it sounds like it's the manic phases (manic is the hyper as shit periods isn't it?), so I think finding a way to go on would be different than for me but it's probably there. Insane babbling, i know but I'm just hoping sharing my experience would be help you a bit.

Exit bag.
Google it, I ain't spoonfeeding you.

thanks for the post man

No problem, it's nice knowing you appreciate it. By the way on the topic of menial jobs, which also seems to be what I'm stuck doing as well, I was looking to get into hazmat cleanup, menial and requiring some prerequisite courses depending on where but it pays well and is in demand most places (Canada for me). Thought I'd mention it in case your employment situation is as shit as mine.

go to a train station, and jump in front of a train (or just touch the center rail)
near instant death with the bonus of traumatizing a bunch of normals and fucking up train traffic

I've failed at everything, no support in life or anything from my family. I'm with OP, I'm tired of suffering for no fucking reason other than being born.

Substance poisoning (fent + benzos arent that hard to get and you're ensured to go out painlessly)
Exit bag
Carbon monoxide

If you can't hang yourself you are retarded
2 of my friends did it without any effort
one of them needed only 1,8m high ceiling while being almost this tall himself
Hooker that lived in same apartment building ODed on prescription meds
Those were ones that I knew personally and well
Fucking kids these days don't know whats it like to be gopnik in commie blocks

Attached: feels good.jpg (306x305, 26K)

PLEASE Don't Kill Yourself Please, I'm Suicidal too, I know how it is, but please don't do it please.

I lost my entire familly, became homeless for almost 4 years, was raped, and had nothing, felt like life was completely hopeless, I lost everything, Now I am in my own apartment in California by the sea with a Nintendo Switch and more. I still get suicidal time to time, please don't do it though, please

Man, social interactions give me tons of suicidal thoughts. I just stay in my room all day and just be bored all day. Its pretty shitty and I wish I wasnt here but me personally im scared to do it

If you guys were to meet me in rl I'm sure we'd be pretty good friends

one thing i've realized is that true family isn't always the blood related people you're born around as society leads you to believe, they're just random people who act like they care out of a sense of obligation pushed on them by society (although some of them truely might care about you). family is the people who stick around you without any real reason than they like being around you. you can't choose your blood relatives but you can choose your family. also like that other user mentioned, life has no meaning other than that which you give it.

anxiety's a bitch until you've grown so tired you stop giving a shit and just tank through it's physical symptoms to get shit done

Ive had it since I was 11/12 or so and now its nearly 2 decades later and it still happens. If I say something autistic I think about it for weeks on end and then itll go away then pop back up and stick for days on end. Its an on going cycle. Shit that ive done from when I was a teenager I still think about to this day and regret every part of it like saying something stupid to a girl etc etc

Asphyxiation with the ability to breathe out. The panic feeling comes from inability to remove CO2 not lack of O2. So buy He or NO2. I've been torn between which one for a while. Thinking about testing out both

SURVIVE UNTIL YOU LITERALLY CAN'T YOU FUCKING COWARD