Are people who wear glasses smarter?

Are people who wear glasses smarter?

Attached: file.png (645x773, 81K)

Of course they are, fucktard

no they just have poor eye sight.

Imagine not being born with good eyesight and having to buy glasses in order to see kek

I'd assume no, weaker eye genes means weaker genes in general so that might mean they have weaker brain/intelligence genes as well

No, I'm stupid as shit

Your assumption is wrong.

This is a guy that does not wear glasses

So stupid you clearly do not wear glasses

optometry fag here,

actually yes, studies show that myopia (nearsightedness) is associated with high IQ scores srs look it up. Myopia usually manifests in individuals who spend a lot of time indoors doing up close activities like studying or working on a computer.

Attached: panda.jpg (1000x651, 435K)

no, but they do look smarter.

There is a correlation between myopia and high intelligence.

duh moron. why else would they wear them

yes i am high IQ thank you for noticing

If you do a quick google images search of "physics professor", you'll find a highly disproportionate number are wearing glasses.

>be me
>want to wear glasses
>have pretty much perfect vision
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

No, we just have astigmatism.

of course they are smarter, they are making their eyesight better than dumbasses that dont wear them because insecurities aesthetics or whatever

Yes glasses make me smarter because
without glasses I couldnt read so I couldnt get smarter

>genes can be "weak" OR "strong"
this has to be one of the most retarded posts i saw here

>wear glasses
>people think I'm smart even though I'm actually average to below average

Attached: 1562019313054.jpg (699x485, 31K)

No but a but yes many people get them because they look at something close and concentrate on it all day instead of going out and looking at far objects for many it is book reading for me it was youtube and vidya all day which made my eyesight worse
>btw The communist dictator of Cambodia killed everyone who had glasses because he assumed they read books and sit inside instead of going out to work at the farms
Anyways they have higher chance to be smart but also in many cases only shit genes i would disagree about that they have shit genes in general because of that this is not how it goes as i know

Attached: 1562032667770.jpg (792x658, 48K)

genes don't even exist