You're offered $1,000,000.00 to eat one pound from this girl's corpse. Do you take the offer and if so, what do you eat?

You're offered $1,000,000.00 to eat one pound from this girl's corpse. Do you take the offer and if so, what do you eat?

Attached: Byebye.jpg (1011x1461, 648K)

The Chruch Of Euthanasias cannibalism guide identified the human ribs as the choice cut so id just cook and eat some of that

do I get to cook it? if so then yes. I'd eat her brain, classic cannibal delicacy

Sure I'll season it. I'll cut out her rip cage and cook them in the oven with my recipe that I always use.

Attached: 1549081702233.png (368x360, 199K)

imagine what her brain tastes like

You'll get a prion disease from the brains and die.

you know eating human brain makes you go crazy and gives you some brain disease, right? look for the cannibals in papua nueva guinea cannibals.

If it was cooked and there was no risk of infection then maybe I would go for the brain and spread it on a cracker or something.

If not then no way. The smell of a human corpse is absolutely disgusting

Can you make stew or no

Guess I'll take Nice part like for beef or chicken. Maybe the lower back steak.

Assuming we're talking about when she was fresh and not that we have to eat a pound of embalmed/rotting meat.

Yes. Backstraps. Ribs. Brisket.

either a tit or butt-cheek.

I want to skullfuck her. I can't be the only one.

Clarify: is it $1m per pound consumed? Or just one pound $1m.

Because I'd use every part of the hog if it meant I was getting 100+ million dollaridoos.

This is the only non-homosexual post in the thread.

yeah i'll eat her ass

I'll eat her eyes and lips. They look yummy.

Listen up nigga I am not eating any humans, it's for the birds homie.

Drain her blood and distill the water out of it. Drink a pound of water.

Literally no downsides
I would have more than 1 pound

how about i get to feed her one pound at the poundtown nomsayan m'niggers

If I can get it cooked yeah, Idk, the most part with no fat?, The only reason we think this is horrible is because we are humans and we re told its bad, but in reality we eat meat all the time from living creatures, a human isn't different. As long as she is clean and I don't get locked up I'd do it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

God I want to sexually abuse that corpse

i'd do it for $50, $30 if im hungry

For a million bucks I'll eat a pound of flesh off of somine who's still kicking.

extract blood, heat it, extract 1 pound of water, freeze it, eat it
ez

Non homosexual but also stupid. You would be eating a pound of fat

ribs are the best part from cows, pigs and lamb, so it is very likely the best part from humans

I'd eat her for free. can't get enough protein

Her heart, I am a romantic after all.