Dead mom

hey r9k.
my mother passed today, maybe 9-10 hours ago
i dont know what the hell im gonna do
maybe i'll commit suicide
it fucking hurts

Attached: eygdjtlx3mk01.jpg (699x387, 42K)

Sorry to hear user. If you need someone to talk to, I'm willing to chat on discord.

You can get through this one chief, I promise you. This is some of the worst shit, I know. Let it out man, say what you want to say here, get fuckin shitfaced, nobody expects you to be happy right now

Attached: 1534795400382-1534795379634-Bojack.gif (349x273, 328K)

Cry.
Don't be afraid of letting people see you cry.
Find someone you trust and cry with them.

Fuckjing hell man just hang in there. Don't kill yourself man your mom would have hated that. Stay strong for her memory

unchecked thyroid overworked her heart and liver
the worst fucking thing about this is that i really think she could've pulled through, but she wanted the plug to be pulled.

I should really stop ignoring my thyroid meds huh

Attached: riproofduderino (2).jpg (1500x1500, 440K)

Did you cop a feel when you found the body?

Be honest

I didn't find the body. She was in the hospital for the past few days, in the end she said she didn't want me to see her like that.

she couldn't even fucking talk

Okay man im gonna stop being a troll. Sorry. Thats fucking rough. All I can say is part of her lives on inside of you.

Keep strong OP. Remember the good times you had with your mother. Make her proud, you'll see her again one day.

Why are you sad? You've just lost your chains you're free

Attached: 5379bb9ff6edd8cf75faec963c3402625753a993.png (826x1169, 792K)

do you think she would have wanted her son squandering his life, OP?

Same and I'm also here to listen if you need someone, my dad past away, it gets better with time, you never forget but later you heal and you think about them without crying, i hope i made sense.

thats what my dad told me
Time heals all wounds

So you still have your father? Youre OP right? Thats huge man. He will lean on you as you lean on him.

Not op, I'm saying I'm happy to listen to op and i share my experience, I'm shit at writing

I'm sorry to hear that. The death of my parents is a day I dread with every fiber of my being. It's going to be very hard but she's gonna be with you every step of the way from now on. One day, it'll hurt a lot less. Remember her with your family, with your friends, don't focus on the loss but think about the life she lived and tell stories, share memories, think about the quirks she had, her favorite color, a nice memory from your childhood. She lives on with you all.

yeah i still have my dad. he told me he had a lot of days left, and that he would trade all of them away for this one

I'm sorry to hear that user. If mine did I would feel exactly the same despite how she lives thousands of miles away from me. I truly wish you all the /comfy/ in the fucking planet but I won't pretend I know how you feel. I will just tell my mum that I love her next time I speak to her. But whatever you do, don't kill yourself. It's the last thing she would want you to do, you have to live for her. And live well to the best of your ability. Godfuckingsped user.

Attached: 1511474378721.jpg (2510x1854, 917K)

see what happens when you don't respond to posts, faggot!?!

Attached: replyoryourmotherdiesinhersleeptonight.png (631x600, 345K)

Love you brother. Very sorry to hear

My mother only ever contacts me when she needs money. Never calls me for anything else, not even a simple text.

Attached: tmp_9473-tumblr_oazgsetl2k1vapkjso1_400631286408.png (300x300, 143K)

So sorry to hear, user. I can't imagine what you're going thru right now. I truly hope you feel better one day. Please don't take your own life. Check into a hospital if you feel suicidal and/or call the national suicide hotline. God bless.

Sigh, why do I always have to do this

My mom's dead too. Shit sucks. It feels like a door has been closed on my life before her death. Like this is real fucking life and everything was a cake walk before this. I feel capable because my mom raised me right. I'm sure your mom raised you right too user.

this is the lowest form of shitpost user

Attached: fuuck (you).gif (540x331, 1.97M)

dude why would post an image with that much power

Attached: @.gif (640x459, 74K)

Yep...i'm thinking he's based. All memes aside that's some rough shit op. I don't know what to tell you desu.

dont kill yourself. try to be as happy as you can. she wants you to be happy. go for it man.

Sorry o pee how old was she?

Noice shitpost faggottini

My mom died in 2016, right as I was starting college

Died of a mixture of sepsis and heroine overdose

I couldnt go anywhere because the stress was so horrible, I couldnt control my body. I would shit my pants, throw up uncontrollably until I'd pass out, and to this day I don't think I'm over it.
I love her, even after all the messed up things we went through and just remember she will always love you.

Im doing this for you mom

fugu cuisine

>53317647
the curse is real orrororo

Attached: armin.jpg (908x696, 128K)

Dont worry op time does heal, give it a few months.

lel this actually happened to me. Not sure how much it played a role in that, she died 3 days after not replying to one of these back in 2015 when I first started seeing them.

live user, you have to live on to remember her

Fuck you cunt
Origamilinguini

Considering im not a manchild who still depends on his mommy for their survival, Im not really scared by these, but the fact that there are hundreds of people that are is fucking hilarious to me.

The world needs more people who are emotional enough to threaten self-murder when their mum dies.

Mine passed just a year ago. Gets fine over time. My suggestion would be packing her stuff in a box and throwing it away to a place you wont see. Helps with grieving.

shit i do not have the immunity dog

No it doesn't, drinking to dull the pain is the only option for them surviving in today's world.

My condolences, I hope you'll be okay user.

I'm sorry pal, it'll get better with time but shits gonna hurt for a while man

Holy fuck man. My mom s got parkinson and it gets more and more severe by the year. Some days she can't get out of bed. She knows it hurts me to see her like that, and once after a hard day of hers she saw my eyes tear up when I looked at her lay there. She said "don't be sad user, be happy".

Now matter how bad your mother had it, she'd always want you to be happy. She 'd always want to see a young man living his life.

TOTALLY, LOOKING AT THEIR STUFF IS LIKE MESSING AROUND WITH THAT FRESH WOUND

you're a westoid, aren't you?

people don't have to see you faltering, life as usual, just drink more every evening until it passes. I feel you, I remember my grandpa died when I was 16, the old man was a pivotal point of my childhood. Then I got used to drinking and it kinda alleviated the loss for an instant. I also cried myself to sleep when sober, it used to lull me. No I haven't become an alcoholic

my condolences, stay strong!

Ironically but unironically have sex

My mom died 14 years ago and I still cry about it

I have accepted I am truly alone now

fack you originally

This is so sad, op. I'm so sorry. :( I feel so sad for you. Please don't kys.

Holy shit how can people be so stupid and actually reply to those "reply or your mother dies in her sleep tonight" posts.
You schizos belong on /x/.
Also, sorry OP.

sorry to hear user, is going to be hard but you can continue on, is what your mother would have wish.

Oh god please dont kill my mom, please

Attached: 651.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Fucking retard.
Oreo cookies

is dad dead too?

You should go to her and open up about it.
It's probably gonna be ugly, but it's better you both know how and why each other feels that way now rather than not knowing at all.
If you bottle up you're gonna have to carry that weight of anger/regret until you die.

>i dont know what the hell im gonna do
>maybe i'll commit suicide
>it fucking hurts

Get your shit together. Cry if you must, it's okay, death is always part of the human experience, but don't go killing yourself over it.

>tfw immunity dog

Attached: 1522693645925.gif (800x600, 324K)

how about you kermit suicide bum

I didn't even read the image, but I'm going to make sure I play it safe

fucking hell

original shit

Dont kill my mom :(

Don't even know what's that, but f**k you man.

mother died today or maybe it was yesterday

As long as you are alive to remember her, look at her pictures, tell people about her, she will continue to live on in some way...

Unoriginally do it