Can someone redpill me on Islam. Is there only one true god and Muhammad the messenger of that god?

Can someone redpill me on Islam. Is there only one true god and Muhammad the messenger of that god?

Attached: 0ifhc28yfh2uo4wh.jpg (474x355, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WUbCTqVM0PU?t=15
sunnah.com/bukhari/64/450
quran.com/69/44-46
learningenglish.voanews.com/content/islam-fastest-growing-religion/2733147.html
foreignpolicy.com/2007/05/14/the-list-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religions/
christiantoday.com/article/islam.is.worlds.fastest.growing.religion.will.equal.christianity.by.2050/51321.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9704/14/egypt.islam/
newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/27/2-2-billion-worlds-muslim-population-doubles/
winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/life/faith/religion-in-no-danger-of-disappearing-308609271.html
nbcnews.com/news/religion/islam-fastest-growing-major-religion-coming-decades-report-n334986
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
friakademi.se/downloads/OSHO-7Types.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there only one true god and Muhammad the messenger of that god?
Yes and yes. Admitting this is the only way to eternal salvation.

my name is muhammad and I live in sweden, my dick is huge but my imam is even huger. my brother in islam, faith gives you dick gains, why do you think these white infidels love migrant cock so much!?

Good to hear brother

Where were you when Muslims saved UK from judeo-christian LGBT indoctrination in schools?

youtu.be/WUbCTqVM0PU?t=15

Islam is a dead religion

>why do you think these white infidels love migrant cock so much!?
love? more like you're forcing them to love it

Islam will never die as it's the religion of Allah Who is The Truth and The Ever-Living.

Muhammed said that if he were a false prophet he would have his Aorta severed and die. After being poisoned, Muhammad complains that he feels his Aorta being severed, and dies.

Attached: thonk.gif (300x300, 892K)

care to elaborate on the source?

Not true, this lie has already been refuted.

yes. If you want to truly understand muslims and islam, then read the quran. No, muslims are not terrorists, murderers, racists, homophobes, etc

>Can someone redpill me on Islam.
shit, archaic religion with no hope of modernizing at least for the major schools
destroyed countless native cultures and peoples (so did christianity but they at least calmed down on the proselytism)
followed mostly by low iq people, I'd say the only muslim people worth shit are the iranians (though shia islam is still shit)
sure, islam is "based and redpilled" on women but you don't need to follow a retarded religion just to counter "degeneracy"
abrahamic religions are in general pretty shit but islam is by far the worst
t. north african
>Is there only one true god and Muhammad the messenger of that god?
nobody can be sure, but I'd say no
just because they oppose western "degeneracy" doesnt make islam any better

At-Tabari[5], p. 124 - The Messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr b. al-Bara had come to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

quran.com/69/44-46

Attached: BE47373A-6FE2-484A-91EA-AD857B6A24C1.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

At-Tabari[5], p. 124 - The Messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr b. al-Bara had come to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

quran.com/69/44-46

Refute it Goatfucker

Attached: 6A853324-E1F5-4D71-A09F-843CC2B5871D.jpg (600x600, 35K)

yeah, im gonna. I have a quran right beside me

how come it is the fastest spreading then?
>Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world.
learningenglish.voanews.com/content/islam-fastest-growing-religion/2733147.html
foreignpolicy.com/2007/05/14/the-list-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religions/
christiantoday.com/article/islam.is.worlds.fastest.growing.religion.will.equal.christianity.by.2050/51321.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9704/14/egypt.islam/
newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/27/2-2-billion-worlds-muslim-population-doubles/
winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/life/faith/religion-in-no-danger-of-disappearing-308609271.html
nbcnews.com/news/religion/islam-fastest-growing-major-religion-coming-decades-report-n334986

it's the fastest growing religion because subsaharian niggers are still popping 8 kids per woman and a lot of them are muslim, and it's not a good thing dumbfuck, same thing with christianity's growth

their shitholes can't give them jobs and they will try to invade the rest of the world, north africa, middle east, yurop, americas even asia as lots of them go to china these days

First of all, you're a dogfucker bastard of a dogfucking wh*te woman. Secondly, the actual Arabic word translated as "aorta" in both cases aren't the same and don't mean the same thing. Thirdly, the narration from the hadith is not reliable enough. Fourthly, an actual look at the circumstances in which the ayat was revealed and the narration's supposed event will reveal that they're not the same.

>people who use their genitalia to reproduce instead of sodomizing dudes and getting fucked by dogs are subhuman

It's literally judaism mark 3, the final evolution of judaism, etc

Attached: 20190530_081028.jpg (341x376, 65K)

>Hadith not reputable

Sand Niggers will deny the reputation of their Hadith's the moment anyone points out what they say, yet the Teachings of the Hadiths are the primary source of most Islamic Law. GFY
Also your magical desert language doesn't change meaning when translated, you all say it does to have plausible deniability.

Attached: 1552130428879.jpg (189x292, 6K)

alright. So basically the revalation of the "if muhammad SAW said lies, his aorta would be cut" is not saying how he would die in the future, but that if he said lies about Allah, Allah would instantly kill muhammad by cutting the aorta. The emphasis was on the punishment for transgression, not how he would die in the future

no, low iq people who shit out dozens of kids without having the means to raise them in decent conditions are subhuman
if they can't even support themselves, live off gibs by the UN and leave their countries to poison others with their shit tier genes they should at least do something about their demographies
>sodomizing dudes and getting fucked by dogs are subhuman
as if that shit doesn't happen in MENA/african countries...videos are two clicks away, on liveleak

Doesn't say that it's very triggering show them the Kikes they really are deep inside.

Attached: 1472709268383.jpg (180x180, 3K)

>>Hadith not reputable
Who is the dogfucker quoting? Atheists/christians are always the first to deny the historicity of hadiths, but now it's historical fact that this hadith must certainly have been uttered by the Prophet?

>the Teachings of the Hadiths are the primary source of most Islamic Law.
This is not a hadith about law in the first place.

>Also your magical desert language doesn't change meaning when translated
Again the dogfucker is quoting some imaginary person. The words are not the same and don't have the same meaning nor are they even uttered in the same contexts.

Your national pride consists of gay and furry acceptance, just give it a rest already you bastard savage.

Islam is Abrahamic fanfiction, it's more or less in the same category as Mormonism. Decent folk for the most part though, especially the mormons. I've never met a mormon who wasn't just an all around genuinely good dude. Devout people who aren't of the radical just using faith to justify their own basis and hatreds variety are really respectable good people in my book.

The Quran is saying that if the Prophet had uttered a lie then Allah would've violently snatch him and taken his life in that instant. [literal word used in expression = wateen]

What the narration(if authentic) is supposedly saying is that after the Quran had already been finalized and Islam established itself as the dominant religion after a 23 year Prophetic Mission, the Prophet stated that he was ill and felt pain. [literal word used in expression = abhar]

So neither the literal wording nor the actual meaning nor the context fits.

I'm not white, you fucking retard
I can dislike gays, furries and islam all the same
you blindly follow a religion that is not even from your ancestors' land, said ancestors have most likely been converted under the threat of the blade and your orignal culture has been erased

from the way you type I'd guess you're a paki

>The emphasis was on the punishment for transgression, not how he would die in the future
Implying God has some kind of Statutes of limitations on how long he can wait to punish you.
Have a great night, Kike

Attached: 1552713957774.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Can you try to rephrase that in English, please?

The Quran is saying that if the Prophet had uttered a lie then Allah would've violently snatch him and taken his life in that instant. [literal word used in expression = wateen]

What the narration is supposedly(if authentic) saying is that after the Quran had already been finalized and Islam established itself as the dominant religion after a 23 year Prophetic Mission, the Prophet stated that he was ill and felt pain. [literal word used in expression = abhar]

So neither the literal wording nor the actual meaning nor the context fits.

Your guess is wrong, your "most likelihood" is even more wrong, and you're also a retarded dogfucker. So fuck off.

Except no punishment took place.

Redpill: Islam is a bastardization of Christianity wherein a warlord wrote his own new testament, with instructions for war that are often used to justify holy war or Jihad. Thus, Islam is a dangerous and destructive force which must be eliminated.

Bluepill: Islam is the 3rd abrahamic religion with similar values to the other abrahamic religion, but updated for the time period. Thus, Islam reflects ancient values and traditions that are still adhered to today. Due to constant turmoil in the Middle East related to US geopolitics, Islamic terrorism has attacked a number of western countries in an effort to convince the West to wage war against Islamic people and create further extremism.

"hurrrr dogfucker"
meanwhile in morocco
>moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
like I said, I'm north african and I'm not proud or happy of posting that kind of shit but people in that region need to wake the fuck up and see why the rest of the world watch them with disgust

and you still didn't give a good counter-argument on why the current muslim population trend is good when I explained very clearly why it is a bad kind of demographic growth

Truthpill: Abraham only had one religion, not three, and that was Islam, and the Quran was revealed as guidance to mankind. Islam can not be eliminated but it is dangerous to satan's followers.

A dogfucking french catamite then.

What Islamic sect/denomination/etc. Do you follow?

>What Islamic sect/denomination/etc. Do you follow?
Sunni.

friakademi.se/downloads/OSHO-7Types.html

A lot of the phobia about Islam comes from the refugees. A lot of the refugee crisis comes from that time an American president claimed that the Christian god told him to burn down a bunch of houses in the Middle East and kill millions of people. In reality, God is dead and the only purpose for war was to enrich a couple oil and arms sales executives alongside the politicians who were lobbied to make these decisions. In essence, the only reason there that Islamophobia got airtime in the first place was the profit motive. There are plenty of SE Asians acting weird as fuck (who were also brutalized by the US MIC) but nobody really cares because there aren't any refugees from an eternal and ongoing war with the Vietcong.

Attached: gH-HETWfx4IZztzzDf7UU5I1fo4Dun69numG_y-v3Mk.jpg (607x636, 115K)

>more durrrr dogfucker
still no arguments I see lol

a proud kabyle who didn't lose his original culture, unlike you arab cock cleaner and simple minded expendable drone for their cause

you won't tell where you are from because you know how easy it would be to find embarrassing shit from the shithole you come

For fuck's sake is the filthy mutt french-cock sucker who whores himself and his family out for a pathetic shred of validity from his colonial masters still here?

>Therefor his likeness is as the likeness of a dog: if thou attackest him he panteth with his tongue out, and if thou leavest him he panteth with his tongue out. Such is the likeness of the people who deny Our revelations.

Your only achievement comes from swallowing french cum. Your literal-who people's name literally has no meaning what so ever to anyone here, I can't fucking believe you think namedropping it means shit. You're so deluded it's more sad than funny.

>you won't tell where you are from
First of all you can't tell who your biological father is. Secondly, no one asked you retarded bastard. Why, just because your faggot ass starts guessing like a mental patient I'm obliged to entertain your rabid ramblings? Fuck off.

>A lot of the phobia about Islam comes from the refugees.
no, it only exacerbated the problem
it started with the first immigration wave (maghrebis and subsaharians in france, pakistanis in UK, turks in germany etc...) and the problems are fertility rates, especially from subsaharian africans (hence the fears of replacement), proselytism and refusal to respect local laws

but yes the western shenanigans in the ME have a lot do with the current situation

that's the inbreeding/nigger admixture talking right there lmao
I couldn't care less about what happens to france, in fact they deserve all the shit they're getting for being america's little bitch

but before you get blown up by an amerimutt drone/deported to the shithole you're from because a lot of you hypocrites live in western countries, you didn't answer why having more 60 IQ niggers in this world would be good thing just because they're muslims?

This pathetic french catamite comes here and tries insulting me for being "Paki". The guy is mentally retarded of course, and actually has no reason to assume I was "Paki", which I'm not. I call him out on his rabid ramblings, he throws a fit and tells me he's a "proud" [literal-who tribe that precisely no one would know or can know about except a wiki article] and that's on top of the fact that he can't even establish any biological connection to the tribe since his whore family pimped themselves out to the french for cum-stained bread and dog piss to drink. He then gets angry that I don't "answer where I'm from" even though the question only ever existed in his rabies infested mutt-brain.

I guarantee you this man on a butt plug worshipping faggot has uttered the proverbial "b-but that's the old testament" at least gazillion times

the french literally hated us though? the ones who were subservient to them all identified as "arab" lol
my literal who people have been a big part of what used to be carthage and fought alongside one of the greatest strateges in hannibal barca...yours? fuck knows...
modest history but I'll take it
>dogfucker, mutt!
wherever you come from, maybe you're yourself a muslim nigger since you got all bothered when I called them out on how many kids they shit

still no argument and it's getting tiresome, I'm out

>we wuz hannibal n shieet
Stop embarrassing yourself retarded bastard.

>still no argument
When have rabid ramblings from stray mutts ever been known to be met with counter arguments? Fuck you're mentally retarded. Go drink some more french cum, that's probably where most of your daily nutrients come from anyway. But save some for your family and their literal-who name.

The blackstone at the center of Mecca which muslims pray towards is perhaps the clearest example of idolatry in modern religion that exists, even moreso than catholics and Mary, and if they practiced what the preached at all the whole place would be burned to the ground. Moreover the nature of the pilgrimage and the belief that the stone has turned black by absorbing sin flys in the face of even their own beliefs as to the nature of the realtion of god and man. Islam is a farce borne of a warlord who subverted religion towards their own ends.

crosscucks worship the created human body of jesus, which was created 2000 years ago to be your object of worship(idol).

The black stone is a relic and has never been worshipped.

>Moreover the nature of the pilgrimage and the belief that the stone has turned black by absorbing sin flys in the face of even their own beliefs as to the nature of the realtion of god and man.
ok you're just saying random shit now.

>m-muh warlords
Ok mr "yeah but that's the OT".

I like Muslims. They're good neighbors and would occasionally bring hummus and kebab to me house whenever they made some. Only gripe is that they have a couch in the garage and stay up too late on weekends sometimes smoking hookah

Attached: amphibian_toads_600x300.jpg (600x300, 62K)

Whenever I ask muslims basic questions about their religion, they appear to be quite taken back. Either they do not know the answer, or are embarrassed. It is a slave religion. Semites in general need to be wiped out.
Arab food is absolutely insipid. Not sure how people can eat it. No flavor at all

the hadith promises 72 virgin girlfriends in the afterlife who not only never age, but are giantesses!

pretty dope if you ask me

Mohomad is a mentally retarded boxer you idiot

Who's paying you to shill this sandnigger garbage?